How to know if you have the "base" to ascend

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

user who got OBO from @RealSurgerymax
-Unfortunately almost no one will get OBO, its basically a pipedream in 2024

-2 Narrow FWHR

You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
I mark this an "unfixable failo"

-3 Bad frame

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull

enough said.

-5 short face syndrome (SFS)

pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short

You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.

The recover is no joke

-7 Severe Jaw and Chin recession

when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession

Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum

very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype

Pic sums it up well, can cope with some lightening stuff i suppose

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, coispet, blatonslatt and 35 others
Reply with how many of these 9 failos you have

Water water water, i miss enchanted elixir

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: futuregigamogger, cbd558, zura and 10 others
you just described my whole looks:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, zura, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
Water water water, i miss enchanted elixir
Yea its water, but some ppl mald about the forum getting popular, but you cant softmax a 1.6 FWHR so does it matter?

Add phenotype and height in there too

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Alexios and Jason Voorhees
Add having a dog shit pfl

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Yea its water, but some ppl mald about the forum getting popular, but you cant softmax a 1.6 FWHR so does it matter?
Half of these can be fixed if you went to a decent surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Melly and TheMilkMan
I forgot pheno somehow LOL
I wouldn't call it unfixable. It can be ameliorated wirh skin lightening, contacts etc but it's a big handicap.

Add having a dog shit pfl
Not unfixable at all, actually very viable options
I wouldn't call it unfixable. It can be ameliorated wirh skin lightening, contacts etc but it's a big handicap.
yea but you can only lighten so much, it also wont hide your undertones
Half of these can be fixed if you went to a decent surgeon
just get 50k+ surgeries theory

I said they are fixable, but not viable for most of the NEETs on here who LARP that they are getting OBO and flood @RealSurgerymax 's inbox even though they have 300$ to their name

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Sny, ElTruecel and 2 others
How to tell if my crush likes me ?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, DelonLover1999, Alexios and 1 other person
I've seen narrow FWHR fixed quite often with zygo implants

Not unfixable at all, actually very viable options

yea but you can only lighten so much, it also wont hide your undertones

just get 50k+ surgeries theory

I said they are fixable, but not viable for most of the NEETs on here who LARP that they are getting OBO and flood @RealSurgerymax 's inbox even though they have 300$ to their name
Real surgery max isnt the only surgeon bro….

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

user who got OBO from @RealSurgerymax
-Unfortunately almost no one will get OBO, its basically a pipedream in 2024

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
I mark this an "unfixable failo"
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

-5 short face syndrome (SFS)
View attachment 2855844
pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

-7 Severe Jaw and Chin recession
View attachment 2855850
when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854
Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858
very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

Pic sums it up well, can cope with some lightening stuff i suppose

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.
how short we talking, water but good thread

Real surgery max isnt the only surgeon bro….
you missed the point bro, are you that retarded or trolling. 99% of the ppl here are poorcels and cant even afford genio
I've seen narrow FWHR fixed quite often with zygo implants
then the bigonial will still be narrow

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel, murdah and 2 others
Don’t have any but I wonder why having a big skull is such a necessity. I’ve never heard of a girl rejecting a guy cause he has a small skull or anything like that

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: viniciz, datboijj and GunDevilHybrid
you missed the point bro, are you that retarded or trolling. 99% of the ppl here are poorcels and cant even afford genio

Add jaw angle implants to compensate for the increase in bizygomatic width. I've talked to about a dozen surgerymaxxers who have already done this surgery.

under 5'10 is a failo, under 6'2 isnt a halo

Its so fucking real, thats why im spamming PDO threads in my eyes daily
Amnesia is below 5’10 btw

• +1
Reactions: Alexios

You can get a DECENT surgeon that knows his stuff, maybe a few trips but in the end will be worth it

nvm

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
id say 5'8 is minimum cause you can fraud 5'10 easily with shoes and the fact that foids are retarded, at 5'10 you could claim 6ft on apps and she would have no idea

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, tombradylover, N1666 and 2 others
and he wears 4 inch lifts so point disproven
You can get a DECENT surgeon that knows his stuff, maybe a few trips but in the end will be worth it
Dude WHAT... i said no one here is getting OBO? how many times do i have to reiterate how unviable it is to spend 60k on a surgery
Add jaw angle implants to compensate for the increase in bizygomatic width. I've talked to about a dozen surgerymaxxers who have already done this surgery.
you need to widen all 3 facial thirds and you make it sound so easy, i said these are not viable to fix, not impossible

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

Dude WHAT... i said no one here is getting OBO? how many times do i have to reiterate how unviable it is to spend 60k on a surgery

you need to widen all 3 facial thirds and you make it sound so easy, i said these are not viable to fix, not impossible
Do you know where real surgeron max location is?

It is actually quite easy with implants, @RealSurgerymax does these cases all the time w/ good results.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
you’re contradicting yourself :feelsuhh:, he’s 5’9 lol at that point you might as well remove short from being a falio since everyone can wear clown stilts

It is actually quite easy with implants, @RealSurgerymax does these cases all the time w/ good results.
again, its not impossible to fix just expensive... compared to something like rhinoplasty which could ascend someone with a good base

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and GabachoCopium
id say 5'8 is minimum cause you can fraud 5'10 easily with shoes and the fact that foids are retarded, at 5'10 you could claim 6ft on apps and she would have no idea
In the US I agree with you

you’re contradicting yourself :feelsuhh:, he’s 5’9 lol at that point you might as well remove short from being a falio since everyone can wear clown stilts
Amnesia is 5'8 not that it matters but frauding 4 inches is insane bro JFL if u cant make that distinction. his limb ratios look super off

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
again, its not impossible to fix just expensive... compared to something like rhinoplasty which could ascend someone with a good base
Rhinoplasty isn't ascending anyone. U need to create halos to ascend.

Rhinoplasty isn't ascending anyone. U need to create halos to ascend.

ok bro, rhino would ascend me heavily. Could maybe be chadlite post rhino and softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, murdah and Jason Voorhees
no idea why people keep posting the narrow fwhr meme. great rest of thread though

no idea why people keep posting the narrow fwhr meme. great rest of thread though
1.6 fwhr is kind of a meme, a narrow FWHR also ruins your looks in selfies

hes like 1.8 also

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TheMilkMan
Amnesia is 5'8 not that it matters but frauding 4 inches is insane bro JFL if u cant make that distinction. his limb ratios look super off
Yeah jfl its comical how stupid he looks

2240985 IMG 1068

If I saw him in real life I'd instantly know he's wearing lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, datboijj, goodgamebro and 9 others
I wouldn't necessary say expensive. zygos and jaw angles I'd consider fairly cheap w/ giant in Turkey, I'm sure adding temple implants to augment bitemporal width wouldn't be much more.

But you make a fair point the majority of people posting frequently on here will never undergo procedures to ascend, all the surgerymaxxers I've talked to have barely posted on here.

Nah, I’ve seen people recover well after LL. Most patients regain 80-90% of their athleticism including jumping and squatting. The only issue is how expensive it is to get the procedure done and the recovery time

Nah, I’ve seen people recover well after LL. Most patients regain 80-90% of their athleticism including jumping and squatting. The only issue is how expensive it is to get the procedure done and the recovery time
Injuries post LL are a meme, once I get LL I’ll take roids and hgh

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and butterworld