$25k Plastic Surgery Budget in NY. How can I maximize my face?

O

OA1125

Iron
So, I've been saving up money for the longest time, and now I've given myself a $25k budget to spend on plastic surgery in NY. I'm really not looking to go to another country as it's not practical for me with my job at the moment. I know my hairline is fucked, but I am taking finasteride and rogaine, and I want to wait for it to recede more before getting a hair transplant. What surgeries would you guys suggest to improve my face? I've looked into custom infraorbital-malar implants to fix my recessed midface and lack of under-eye support (scleral show). I've also looked into custom wrap-around jaw/chin implants to fix my recessed jaw and to make me look more masculine. I've only found one doctor in NYC that does custom implants so far, and he quoted me $25k for the jaw/chin and $16,900 for the cheeks. His assistant said that custom implants weren't necessary in all occasions and that you could achieve the same results but for less with stock implants. I fear that stock implants will only accentuate my asymmetry even though she said he shapes them the day of the surgery. What surgeries would you guys suggest to get the maximum results? I attached pics of myself from all angles, and I attached a morph from Epply for custom cheek and jaw, but he is charging $35,000 so... ☠️ I would like to achieve similar or better results if possible.

Attachments

• 20230509_190628.jpg
    20230509_190628.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230509_191133.jpg
    20230509_191133.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230509_191152.jpg
    20230509_191152.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230517_000523.png
    20230517_000523.png
    614.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 4 others
Don't forget improving the thing that really matters- your personality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Thinker, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 6 others
So, I've been saving up money for the longest time, and now I've given myself a $25k budget to spend on plastic surgery in NY. I'm really not looking to go to another country as it's not practical for me with my job at the moment. I know my hairline is fucked, but I am taking finasteride and rogaine, and I want to wait for it to recede more before getting a hair transplant. What surgeries would you guys suggest to improve my face? I've looked into custom infraorbital-malar implants to fix my recessed midface and lack of under-eye support (scleral show). I've also looked into custom wrap-around jaw/chin implants to fix my recessed jaw and to make me look more masculine. I've only found one doctor in NYC that does custom implants so far, and he quoted me $25k for the jaw/chin and $16,900 for the cheeks. His assistant said that custom implants weren't necessary in all occasions and that you could achieve the same results but for less with stock implants. I fear that stock implants will only accentuate my asymmetry even though she said he shapes them the day of the surgery. What surgeries would you guys suggest to get the maximum results? I attached pics of myself from all angles, and I attached a morph from Epply for custom cheek and jaw, but he is charging $35,000 so... ☠️ I would like to achieve similar or better results if possible.
I'll allocate a 1000 dollars or more for a canthoplasty/canthopexy as well. Me and you got that death tier UEE :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: OA1125
Yeah. People keep telling me I have Rami Malek's eyes like it's a compliment ☠️. Unfortunately, a canthoplasty in NY would cost A LOT more than just $1,000. I want to prioritize, but definitely will consider that.

Don't forget improving the thing that really matters- your personality.
And if you want to see physical improvement, don’t forget to do your facial exercises!

• JFL
Reactions: amkcel
just get a genio

You need a genio with some vertical height and tell the surgeon to fill in the mentolabial fold that would be number one, fixing scleral show would be number two and getting lean should have been done a long time ago (getting lean is first)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and OA1125
You need a rhinoplasty to fix your asymmetry, but I would trust hardly anyone to do it. Your nose is too short and rotated already. You need some kind of grafting to lengthen and derotate it and improve the refinement of the tip and the vast majority of surgeons would make it even more cucked and rotated than it already is.

@lelouch Interesting. Definitely need to fix the chin. Do you think that I don't need the cheek implants and just need to fix the infraorbital area? Also, I'm working on leaning out. I'm at 17% BF right now, but I'm working on getting to 10-12%>

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@lelouch Interesting. Definitely need to fix the chin. Do you think that I don't need the cheek implants and just need to fix the infraorbital area? Also, I'm working on leaning out. I'm at 17% BF right now, but I'm working on getting to 10-12%>
You should be at 10-12% body fat before deciding to get any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and rand anon
You need a rhinoplasty to fix your asymmetry, but I would trust hardly anyone to do it. Your nose is too short and rotated already. You need some kind of grafting to lengthen and derotate it and improve the refinement of the tip and the vast majority of surgeons would make it even more cucked and rotated than it already is.
I actually got a rhinoplasty a year ago ☠️. I agree he did a shit job, but it's a lot better than before. I plan on getting a revision in the future, but yeah it's still crooked and short.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You should be at 10-12% body fat before deciding to get any surgeries
True, but lowering by body fat isn't going to fill in my chin, jaw, or infraorbital area.

This is a pic of me at around 12% a couple of months ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_190612_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_190612_Gallery.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
zso>>

Look into stroma and lower ehelid support surgeries. Unless youre fat you should be near maxxed out slaying potential w your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tbh aff and OA1125
And your ramus is already a bit too low. Any lower and youll be bogged

rhino is the last thing he needs if he needs it at all, his nose is not bad to begin with and changing his nose rn would not improve anything

And your ramus is already a bit too low. Any lower and youll be bogged
Is this in reference to the jaw implant making it lower? Also, wow good catch! You could barely see the ramus under my fat and stubble, but it is lower than ideal. Increasing the vertical height and projection of the chin might prove beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Look into stroma and lower ehelid support surgeries. Unless youre fat you should be near maxxed out slaying potential w your pheno.
You actually give good advice

Are you Persian?

This mindset will get you nowhere.

Get the best or get out.

I would travel half way around the world if I had the wherewithals and I was guaranteed that the surgeon was the best in field.

I'm not dropping 30K on surgeries just to go half measures.

You're just to get jewed out by NYC scammers.

How about allocating $7 for a razor so you can shave that stache?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paulallen, Danish_Retard and VenatorLuparius

Get the best or get out.

I would travel half way around the world if I had the wherewithals and I was guaranteed that the surgeon was the best in field.

I’m curious who would you recommend to him?
For vertical genio who is the best?
For eyes bernadini?

• +1
Reactions: OA1125

Get the best or get out.

True true. How do you recommend I spend that money if time and location is not a restraint?

mabye djs idk u look decent man

imo genio would look good on you, and based on the last pic you uploaded i dont think that adding more width to your jaw would make you look better, you just need more length