27 m Preparing for jaw surgery MMA want thoughts from raters here.

double jaw necessary indeed, lefort i cut above the ANS and you need CW rotation. over advanced maxilla will ruin you, less is better imo.

double jaw necessary indeed, lefort i cut above the ANS and you need CW rotation. over advanced maxilla will ruin you, less is better imo.
I’m hoping to get some morphs or even ask the doctor for one. My first thought is to go balls to wall with it and get a 10-12 advancement but I also don’t wanna fuck it up. The guy is from Beverly Hills and has a cosmetic background so I feel fairly comfortable with his advice still appreciating any thoughts from here though

Mew bro. Mewing cured my cancer

• JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Be careful of chimp-lip, it can happen when you do too much advancement without having any CCW rotation of the upper jaw.

Be careful of chimp-lip, it can happen when you do too much advancement without having any CCW rotation of the upper jaw.
He said he was going to rotate the palette so that shouldn't be an issue. I worry that this won't help me though. Like I'm going to still be in the same looks rating after as i was before.

He said he was going to rotate the palette so that shouldn't be an issue. I worry that this won't help me though. Like I'm going to still be in the same looks rating after as i was before.

Why dont you think it will help? CCW Bimax results is the biggest looksmax surgery available imo (when patients are recessed and need it).

I feel like I'm going from normal looking to normal looking. I'm worried that my issues lie somewhere else and that I just took a bad picture. That doesnt make sense though because ive posted multiple pics on this site and they can't all be 'just a bad pic bro'

Do you have an underbite or anything? Like do you have a normal maloclussion?

Do you have an underbite or anything? Like do you have a normal maloclussion?
I think so. The reasoning medically is because of sleep issues. So occlusion fine I guess

I think so. The reasoning medically is because of sleep issues. So occlusion fine I guess
What u mean I think so have u not been to dentist or ortho lmao

• +1
Reactions: highT
I’m getting that. It’s a maxillary mandibular advancement. Everything I’ve looked up about it says that it’s the movement of both jaws forward. He’s also talking about rotating it so my palate is better aligned.
Please would you share who is the surgeon?