ANYTHING OTHER THAN JAW RELATED SURGERY IS MOST LIKELY COPE

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
If you're bald fix that, just wanna say that first without hair you're fucked.

Sort of clickbait title but not really.

To facially ascend, first obviously do your softmaxxes focusing on getting to you max lean potential, skinmaxx for the best skin quality for your face, and hairmaxx to get the best haircut for your personal appeal and how it frames your face. After this you wanna look at your flaws. To be fair, the two areas you have to focus on the most is your eye area and your lower third. These are what make your face. Even if you don't have hunter eyes if you have a somewhat decent eye area that has some appeal you want to forget about your eye area for now other than maybe maxxing out your eyebrows or eyelashes.

The only surgeries that are gonna be making a major difference are related to the jaw. Bimax is overratted by autists here and after looking at a lot of results a pushed forward maxilla barely does anything from a surgery perspective UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED IT. What makes a difference is your mandible forward growth and your bigonial width, as well as the length of your ramus as that plus zygos creates the hollow cheek look which you probably want very much. (Hollow cheeks need either leanness and very good ramus length and okay zygos, or okay ramus and very good zygos or in between, or a very lengthy wide jaw which stretches your skin enough). The chin is also extremely important and pretty easy to fix with fillers or genio or whatever options there are for your specific chin.

If you want to hardmaxx you have to start with getting a wide forwardly grown jaw with a good chin. Hopefully you have some sort of good features in your jaw such as good ramus height or the wide jaw already. These are what actually might ascend you if you have a good eye area and decent harmony, getting a mogger lean jaw with a good chin. Only if you have a good jaw then you should move on to eye area surgeries UNLESS you need only one surgery for your eye area that would make a big difference such as your orbitals, but it still wouldn't be as important at the jaw.

Your nose unless very fucked up while more common for ethnics should be your final step unless you have a super fucked up nose that throws of your harmony.

Surgeries relating to the zygos seem to not be too worthwhile but might be for you, the results I have seen have not been very promising for most.

Just some hardmaxxing tips/thoughts I'm putting out here, would love to discuss with anyone!

• +1
Reactions: MaxMustermann1998, subhuman incel, Deleted member 26092 and 5 others
brutal no replies but it's not the best thread:oops: will make a more in depth hardmaxxing guide based off this

• +1
Reactions: MaxMustermann1998 and Deleted member 16133
brutal no replies but it's not the best thread:oops: will make a more in depth hardmaxxing guide based off this
it's 6:48 here bro
i'm going to sleep

• So Sad
Reactions: lelouch
dont worry or feel bad that your thread wasn't good enough @Shitfacegoodbod=mog posted a botb tier thread that got ignored this forum started to die when you made an account on here im sure u lurked for a while before but dont feel bad this forum is just not what it used to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 27447 and lelouch
dont worry or feel bad that your thread wasn't good enough @Shitfacegoodbod=mog posted a botb tier thread that got ignored this forum started to die when you made an account on here im sure u lurked for a while before but dont feel bad this forum is just not what it used to
Thanks bro ily, I do wish people posted more about looksmaxxing it's just so many shitposts and schizo shit which can be fun but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 21403
Rhinoplasty and eye surgeries are also legit af and life saviours

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Red Fox and lelouch
Both are good if you have a singular big flaw in your eye area or nose that either really throw of your harmony or individually feature wise, but most people don't, that's why I think that people should focus on getting a mogger jaw at first which would help basically anyone and are the biggest ascenders

My total forward movement after my revision genio will be : 22mm. Literally the most recessed user of this forum dude.

• +1
My total forward movement after my revision genio will be : 22mm. Literally the most recessed user of this forum dude.
Dam but see that's great for you as your major flaw is easily fixable! Mandible recession is definitely number one flaw that can fuck your looks but also one of the most easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and malicieusss
What kind of eye surgery? There are very simple ones and extremely complex ones even many oculoplastic surgeons don’t want to perform (bc very complex and risky). Some eye deformities, like mine, are impossible to correct, sadly. And I mean impossible bc of the anatomy of the problem. I have terrible eye area (as well as skull in general), my eyes are very noticeably not on the same level, different sized eyeballs, one is slanted more and deeper in the skull. I hate my life bc I have an ugly face (KHHV @25, no chance of ascending, I feel sad and lonely, almost always)

• +1
Focusing on eyesmaxxing, with light bonesmashing on zygos. Already socialmaxxed and skinmaxxed
Chin excercises too for jawline

• +1
Oops sorry I didn’t realise it was you. Sorry if you already know my situation.

I’m thinking about getting buccal fat removal, fillers to the cheekbones and to my round but pronounced jaw to make it more square, and also get a rhino bc I have a snub nose

• +1

I’m thinking about getting buccal fat removal, fillers to the cheekbones and to my round but pronounced jaw to make it more square, and also get a rhino bc I have a snub nose
Don't give up, looksmaxxing is all about maxxing it to the limit. If you have different leveled eyes you can literally eyepatch fraud and hardmaxx your jaw out and still have a chance to ascend like that.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Focusing on eyesmaxxing, with light bonesmashing on zygos. Already socialmaxxed and skinmaxxed
Chin excercises too for jawline

Makes me happy to hear this, are you leanmaxxed currently?

Don’t get buccal fat removal wtf… do you know how it looks long term?

• +1
Yes, muscular lean and lean in face from good diet
You said you're doing chin exercises for jawline which are anecdotal at best but better to try that to not, I suggest doing some masseter growth as well for your jawline, it does absolute magic

You said you're doing chin exercises for jawline which are anecdotal at best but better to try that to not, I suggest doing some masseter growth as well for your jawline, it does absolute magic
Tips on specific face in pm?

Take extreme caution with buccal fat removal.

• +1
Take extreme caution with buccal fat removal.
Don’t get buccal fat removal wtf… do you know how it looks long term?
Damn. That was one of my hopes but I also read bad reviews on realself. Could a good surgeon increase the chances of BF removal being good, or is the procedure in general bad? Could only part of it be removed? One surgeon I talked to said you can only remove the whole pad, but I read online that you can also remove only small parts of it. I have lots of fat in my face and belly, but am otherwise very skinny. I'm 1.62m/5'4 and weigh 50kg

Damn. That was one of my hopes but I also read bad reviews on realself. Could a good surgeon increase the chances of BF removal being good, or is the procedure in general bad? Could only part of it be removed? One surgeon I talked to said you can only remove the whole pad, but I read online that you can also remove only small parts of it. I have lots of fat in my face and belly, but am otherwise very skinny. I'm 1.62m/5'4 and weigh 50kg
Bro just look at @enchanted_elixir thread on how to keep your face lean and not bloated. Your not chubby for your height so just eat good. You can always slim out your face. I promise you’ll regret buccal fat removal, L procedure

• +1
Too many people here forget to voice risks of surgery, please understand the mere difference of a low-risk procedure vs. high risk. If there’s ANY downsides or long term negative effects I’m good. You’re literally asking to fuck yourself up if you bypass research.