3 Month Results - Thumb-pulling, belt-pulling, chewing with mastic gum

TylerDurden

TylerDurden

Maxilla == Everything
This is 3 months of results trying thumb-pulling (forward-upward motion from inside the roof of the mouth for 5-10 minutes every 2 hours a day awake), belt-facepulling (forward-upward motion for 5 minutes twice a day), chewing (mastic gum for an hour every other day), and 24-7 mewing. (I am 22 and personally didn't feel like hard mewing did much for me as an adult. I believe face-pulling is absolutely necessary for enough force to move the maxilla as an adult over time).

Before:
my maxilla was extremely recessed and it was fucking over for me. I was the definition of a sub-human and had bad NCT (probably by about 15 degrees) and an underbite due to my recessed maxilla.

After:
I am now at least human-looking. My maxilla and mandible have shown visible improvement that is a lot better from 3 months prior (still needs more work and I expect to see results I am satisfied with in another 3-6 months), my mandible has gotten slightly wider (enough to notice, but nowhere near as good of a result as thumb-facepulling and belt-facepulling have granted me.)

I am definitely treated a lot better by people in general. It truly is life-changing how different my quality of life is compared to before and I expect it to get even better as I continue to progress these next few months. If your maxilla is as subhuman as mine was even as an adult (I was 22 years old when I started), there is hope for you yet.

Special, special thanks to @CopeAndRope (it's not letting me tag him on my phone for some reason). I was originally inspired to take action in his original face-pulling thread where he had an orthopedic lab build an appliance used to provide constant upward-forward force on the maxilla (I wasn't able to find an ortho lab to do the same for me, so I had tried face-pulling with my thumb and belt and continued since it seemed to work fine).

4FCDA22D 2D3D 421B 803C FC22E98F50C8 2C5A61BA 041C 4799 A6C1 C95BA5E286E4 8E8899C7 B86B 4D12 8D7A 039E36402B88

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ussshaikh, zeshama, Deleted member 14392 and 28 others
inb4 the roasting starts

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goukms, GeneticGod, nayb and 40 others
I don't see any results. You're just tilting your head forward and looking up.

You need lefort 3 if you want to be considered human.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anticel, Lethbridge, wombleboy12 and 58 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 16264, Fear and 12 others
I don't see any results. You're just tilting your head forward and looking up.

You need lefort 3 if you want to be considered human.
In the third picture, there is a clear difference in ogee curve (from negative) and a very noticeable difference in my lower jaw. I am not tilting my head up, the back of your skull changes as you push your maxilla forward
In the third picture, there is a clear difference in ogee curve (from negative) and a very noticeable difference in my lower jaw. I am not tilting my head up, the back of your skull changes as you push your maxilla forward
The third image here kind of shows how the back of your skull changes based on maxilla placement. I have nothing to prove and would not tilt my head up

Attachments

• C4182152-810A-4529-A03C-6F821F0541A9.jpeg
    C4182152-810A-4529-A03C-6F821F0541A9.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,029
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, zoomertrader, thecel and 1 other person
This is 3 months of results trying thumb-pulling (forward-upward motion from inside the roof of the mouth for 5-10 minutes every 2 hours a day awake), belt-facepulling (forward-upward motion for 5 minutes twice a day), chewing (mastic gum for an hour every other day), and 24-7 mewing. (I am 22 and personally didn't feel like hard mewing did much for me as an adult. I believe face-pulling is absolutely necessary for enough force to move the maxilla as an adult over time).

Before:
my maxilla was extremely recessed and it was fucking over for me. I was the definition of a sub-human and had bad NCT (probably by about 15 degrees) and an underbite due to my recessed maxilla.

After:
I am now at least human-looking. My maxilla and mandible have shown visible improvement that is a lot better from 3 months prior (still needs more work and I expect to see results I am satisfied with in another 3-6 months), my mandible has gotten slightly wider (enough to notice, but nowhere near as good of a result as thumb-facepulling and belt-facepulling have granted me.)

I am definitely treated a lot better by people in general. It truly is life-changing how different my quality of life is compared to before and I expect it to get even better as I continue to progress these next few months. If your maxilla is as subhuman as mine was even as an adult (I was 22 years old when I started), there is hope for you yet.

Special, special thanks to @CopeAndRope (it's not letting me tag him on my phone for some reason). I was originally inspired to take action in his original face-pulling thread where he had an orthopedic lab build an appliance used to provide constant upward-forward force on the maxilla (I wasn't able to find an ortho lab to do the same for me, so I had tried face-pulling with my thumb and belt and continued since it seemed to work fine).

View attachment 256705View attachment 256708View attachment 256713

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, zoomertrader, Deleted member 16220 and 22 others
inb4 the roasting starts
That's fine. Half the people on this forum are literally retards that'll save up 50k for some cope surgery or filler injections. There is a clear difference in the third pic I included focused on ogee curve that can't be faked by "head-tilting". The

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ussshaikh, zoomertrader, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
You need 3 months of training on how to take two photos from the same angle and with the same posture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, zoomertrader, Deleted member 6423 and 24 others
You need 3 months of training on how to take two photos from the same angle and with the same posture
F61841A4 0F31 47B8 9066 FFE5B574BD09

This is clearer. If you're too retarded to comprehend the changes that take place on the back of the skull and ogee curve and want to autistically write "head-tilting" like the 50 other retards on this forum will write, go ahead. There is a clear difference in horizontal projection that cannot be faked by "head-tilting", it only appears that way because the back of your skull also becomes larger horizontally like in the picture I posted in the first reply as you push your maxilla forawrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ussshaikh, mogdrago, eyes and 4 others
Why the fuck is this so hard for people? Just make sure your forehead is the same angle
View attachment 256732
This is clearer. If you're too retarded to comprehend the changes that take place on the back of the skull and ogee curve and want to autistically write "head-tilting" like the 50 other retards on this forum will write, go ahead. There is a clear difference in horizontal projection that cannot be faked by "head-tilting", it only appears that way because the back of your skull also becomes larger horizontally like in the picture I posted in the first reply as you push your maxilla forawrd
Bruh, align your forehead with the original pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 6423, Golden Glass and 3 others
View attachment 256732
Ok lets say it worked, which it didn't. You're still skinny fat ugly ethnic with a comb over covering ur NW2 at age 22. LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 14392, MEMPSK and 14 others
Why the fuck is this so hard for people? Just make sure your forehead is the same angle

Bruh, align your forehead with the original pics
Because you don't understand. With more horizontal growth, the maxillary bone also pulls the forehead so it is angled as well. The maxillary bone is connected to so many other parts of the skull and you want to claim frauded pics because you don't understand what happens to the other parts of your skull as you pull your maxilla forward and up
Ok lets say it worked, which it didn't. You're still skinny fat ugly ethnic with a comb over covering ur NW2 at age 22. LOL
Ok? I said I looked better than before (3 months ago); never claimed I had suddenly become a PSL 6-7. Obviously with more growth their will be more improvement and it's better than half the copes on this site

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Usum and MogTheMogger
Because you don't understand. With more horizontal growth, the maxillary bone also pulls the forehead so it is angled as well. The maxillary bone is connected to so many other parts of the skull and you want to claim frauded pics because you don't understand what happens to the other parts of your skull as you pull your maxilla forward and up

Ok? I said I looked better than before (3 months ago); never claimed I had suddenly become a PSL 6-7. Obviously with more growth their will be more improvement and it's better than half the copes on this site
You're right sorry for bullying. Good improvement and I hope u ascend one day bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GeneticGod, efidescontinuado, WBC323 and 1 other person
You're right sorry for bullying. Good improvement and I hope u ascend one day bro
It's fine. I expected to get roasted, but I made this thread to educate those with an open-mind

ur head is literally pushed forward in the after pic jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brickbomz14, Danish_Retard, hoodmaxxnigga and 8 others
ur head is literally pushed forward in the after pic jfl
Like I said before, if you want to insinuate that I frauded these pics, that's on you. Belt-facepulling pulls your lower jaw up and maxilla-facepulling pulls your face forward and up. I have nothing to prove by frauding to you guys and there is a clear difference in the placement of my mandible (lower jaw), maxilla positioning (by ogee curve), forehead angle, and the horizontal size of the back of my skull.

Like I said before, if you want to insinuate that I frauded these pics, that's on you. Belt-facepulling pulls your lower jaw up and maxilla-facepulling pulls your face forward and up. I have nothing to prove by frauding to you guys and there is a clear difference in the placement of my mandible (lower jaw), maxilla positioning (by ogee curve), forehead angle, and the horizontal size of the back of my skull.
No, i’m no insinuating anything. I’m stating a fact. In the before pic, your head is normal and in the after your head is shifted up and out.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, goat2x, manletofpeace81 and 6 others
No, i’m no insinuating anything. I’m stating a fact. In the before pic, your head is normal and in the after your head is shifted up and out.
Because I pulled my lower jaw up and my maxilla forward and up. That head positioning is now my regular positioning and there is a difference of at least 8 mm's that cannot be frauded by shifting my head forward and tilting it up. I cannot fraud the size of my skull by that magnitude by changing the angle slightly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, ChristianChad, Golden Glass and 2 others
Because I pulled my lower jaw up and my maxilla forward and up. That head positioning is now my regular positioning and there is a difference of at least 8 mm's that cannot be frauded by shifting my head forward and tilting it up. I cannot fraud the size of my skull by that magnitude by changing the angle slightly
You did not remodel 8mm of bone in 3 months JFL. Just by mewing, chewing mastic for an hour everyday and doing thumb pulling for 10 mins and yanking your face with a belt for 10 mins a day. It’s not possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Danish_Retard, marlborored and 5 others
You did not remodel 8mm of bone in 3 months JFL. Just by mewing, chewing mastic for an hour everyday and doing thumb pulling for 10 mins and yanking your face with a belt for 10 mins a day. It’s not possible.
Regardless, there is a clear difference in ogee curve, forehead horizontal positioning, mandible horizontal and vertical growth and horizontal growth on the back of my skull that cannot be frauded by tilting my head up to change the angle. I have nothing to benefit from lying and frauding to this forum by doing so, regardless of whether it's 8 mm's, it's noticeable horizontal growth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Regardless, there is a clear difference in ogee curve, forehead horizontal positioning, mandible horizontal and vertical growth and horizontal growth on the back of my skull that cannot be frauded by tilting my head up to change the angle. I have nothing to benefit from lying and frauding to this forum by doing so, regardless of whether it's 8 mm's, it's noticeable horizontal growth
Yes, you do. You invested your time for 3 months for this so you will defend it. Simple psychology.

And of course you noticed the changes. The after photo is literally taken at another angle which changes all angles.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, CANI, samm735 and 7 others
giphy.gif

• +1

Before:

After:

View attachment 256705View attachment 256708View attachment 256713
Ur tilting you head hard man. But can you explain things what the hell belt facepulling is?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
Why argue? You are saying that your life took a u-turn for the better. Why not go out slaying instead of sitting here and trying to prove some autistic bullshit? Something doesn't work out. Or are you so keen to help us out with your magic techniques? By the sounds of it, nothing worked for you and you're trying to make us believe your crap as if this will change anything

As I say, surgeries helped and will help you. If you're over the age of 16 all this bullshit is unlikely to help you much

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Yes, you do. You invested your time for 3 months for this so you will defend it. Simple psychology.

And of course you noticed the changes. The after photo is literally taken at another angle which changes all angles.

I literally tilted my head back to take this picture right now (even further back than the before pic); the result is the same. Take a look at my lower jaw, the recession is nowhere near the same with my head tilted back in the after. The entire forward angle of my face has noticeably changed

Attachments

• 022DAB8B-D6DC-4E47-B250-CE7C864FBB6C.jpeg
    022DAB8B-D6DC-4E47-B250-CE7C864FBB6C.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,669
  • JFL
shoudve facepulled on a car tow son might have increased your iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, GeneticGod, Deleted member 13824 and 8 others
You are an embarrassment to this forum, your parents, your nation, your race, and this world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 16220, mvp2v1 and 22 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Humans_Are_Robots, Deleted member 2227 and 10 others
Why argue? You are saying that your life took a u-turn for the better. Why not go out slaying instead of sitting here and trying to prove some autistic bullshit? Something doesn't work out. Or are you so keen to help us out with your magic techniques? By the sounds of it, nothing worked for you and you're trying to make us believe your crap as if this will change anything

As I say, surgeries helped and will help you. If you're over the age of 16 all this bullshit is unlikely to help you much
I agree with you. I didn't want to make this thread initially because I knew I would have about 50 kids come in to claim frauded pics and resort to insulting me for trying to help them. Either way, I made this thread to educate those with an open mind; there is clear noticeable horizontal and forward that I wanted to help those who came here with an open mind. It seems that literally everyone that comes to this thread is coming to make a false claim or insult me so it seems there is no use in attempting to help them

I have never read such a cope thread. Your neck is literally pushed forwards and your head is tilted upwards. You won't even upload a pic chin tucking to prove the effects of the procedure.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Golden Glass
I have never read such a cope thread. Your neck is literally pushed forwards and your head is tilted upwards. You won't even upload a pic chin tucking to prove the effects of the procedure.
In my most recent reply, I have my head tilted back and slightly down to make my after pic at a far worse angel than my before pic. That is the last pic I'm taking as I see no use in helping a bunch of teenagers denying such obvious results and resorting to recycled/immature insults. The result is there; you are only hurting yourself by claiming cope

• +1
Reactions: GeneticGod and WBC323
In my most recent reply, I have my head tilted back and slightly down to make my after pic at a far worse angel than my before pic. That is the last pic I'm taking as I see no use in helping a bunch of teenagers denying such obvious results and resorting to recycled/immature insults. The result is there; you are only hurting yourself by claiming cope
Homosexual cope reply. Your nose is higher than your ear in the second pic. Think that's an actual possibility? Upwards growth that profound after pulling on a belt for three months? Nah nigger

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, CANI and Deleted member 4645
Homosexual cope reply. Your nose is higher than your ear in the second pic. Think that's an actual possibility? Upwards growth that profound after pulling on a belt for three months? Nah nigger
How old are you? 13? Autistic replies like these are why I am going to refrain from explanations anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
How old are you? 13? Autistic replies like these are why I am going to refrain from explanations anymore
Asperger NCT recessed subhuman copes on incel forum to defend wasting three months biting on a belt's end to no avail

You can't explain anything because you're lying to yourself and to this forum looking for people to validate your stupidity. You won't find the answers you want, so I recommend you stop posting. The "open minded" users you talk about don't exist. No one falls for this kind of cope anymore. Everybody thinks what you did is cope and a total waste of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, CANI and Deleted member 1973
Asperger NCT recessed subhuman copes on incel forum to defend wasting three months biting on a belt's end to no avail

You can't explain anything because you're lying to yourself and to this forum looking for people to validate your stupidity. You won't find the answers you want, so I recommend you stop posting. The "open minded" users you talk about don't exist. No one falls for this kind of cope anymore. Everybody thinks what you did is cope and a total waste of time
Hahahaha. Why are you so mad ? Go to sleep child, you have school tomorrow

Hahahaha. Why are you so mad ? Go to sleep child, you have school tomorrow
Don't you have a college essay to submit due tomorrow? Make sure to finish before it's too late, baldy

Don't you have a college essay to submit due tomorrow? Make sure to finish before it's too late, baldy
Oh yea thanks for reminding me!

Well done bro, it's hilarious how you are trolling everyone here, g8 b8 m8

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Golden Glass, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 16220, RecessedNT and 8 others
View attachment 256732
dude, you're supposed to take that measurement while looking straight forward. dont delude yourself

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
so fucking dumb just take a picture from the same fucking angle if you want to prove you got results instead of saying "muh ogee curve" SHUT THE FUCK UP

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, CANI, Deleted member 5969 and 6 others
I literally tilted my head back to take this picture right now (even further back than the before pic); the result is the same. Take a look at my lower jaw, the recession is nowhere near the same with my head tilted back in the after. The entire forward angle of my face has noticeably changed
You are retarded, YOU NEED TO LOWER YOUR CHIN then take a photo

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
Go for full facemakeover surgery; only that can make you human.

• +1
ok

I will bust you soon when I come home and draw real lines on your face (frankfurt plane)

Go back to the-great-work

and if you would actually get results from thumbpulling/ facepulling in general, you would end up looking like an ape

and this does not go well with your skin colour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, MandibularCel, Golden Glass and 2 others
You're absolutely delusional. Can't you fucking notice the different angles of the camera and the head? With a sensible structure like the face, you just need a few mm of difference to change completely its aesthetic, that's why everyone is roasting you because you keep posting photos from different angles. POST THE DAMN PHOTOS FROM THE SAME ANGLE AND EVERYONE WILL SHUT UP!
022dab8b-d6dc-4e47-b250-ce7c864fbb6c-jpeg.256747

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, CANI, MandibularCel and 2 others
Jaw looked better in first jfl