3 months thumb pulling no progress

R

rinkendinken

Iron
Ive checked the excact angels and there is litterally no difference at all. I have been thumb pulling for 3 months + molars together and mewing on and off.
There is litterally no difference, and even though I didn’t really believe in it I’ve concluded it’s cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, bleachmaxxer69, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
I am 16 btw

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and VenatorLuparius
Stupid kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 21297
should have used subliminals

• +1
Thankfully there was not such retarded theories back when I was 16 otherwise I too would have been the victim of such nonsenses.

• +1
Fags here sucking their thumbs while other guys are running Tren 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, ungewist, bleachmaxxer69 and 1 other person
That’s too bad. How long, often, and hard did you do it?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 27772
fucking hell bro.
thumbpulling :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and BoneDensity
its working for me man, maybe because i took 40k+ IU of vitamin d3 a day aswell for bone remodeling

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and poopoohead
its working for me man, maybe because i took 40k+ IU of vitamin d3 a day aswell for bone remodeling

This + bonesmashing = results

People just don't smash hard enough

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23848 and 2 others
i get results as im doing it? right after ive finished i can see a difference, maybe you arent going hard enough

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and poopoohead
i get results as im doing it? right after ive finished i can see a difference, maybe you arent going hard enough
Extremely hard, I place my hands on my knees and get a lot of extra force from doing that

Extremely hard, I place my hands on my knees and get a lot of extra force from doing that
maybe it doesnt work for people who are recessed, im alrwady forward grownband getting even more

• +1
Thankfully there was not such retarded theories back when I was 16 otherwise I too would have been the victim of such nonsenses.
The only retard here is you, it's already proven that mechanical pressure can induce sutural growth, this is the point of facepulling.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 23554
The only retard here is you, it's already proven that mechanical pressure can induce sutural growth, this is the point of facepulling.
Nique ta grand-mère à raconter de la merde sale clochard. Tu gobes ces théories à la con parce que t'as ni les moyens ni le courage de faire les opérations nécessaires pour changer ta sale gueule de puceau.

Keep coping hard and stay ugly you dumb IQcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 23554
Nique ta grand-mère à raconter de la merde sale clochard. Tu gobes ces théories à la con parce que t'as ni les moyens ni le courage de faire les opérations nécessaires pour changer ta sale gueule de puceau.

Keep coping hard and stay ugly you dumb IQcel.
Ça a marché pour moi j'ai déjà vu les résultats pauvre con, il y'a littéralement dss centaines d'avant après démontrant l'efficience du facepulling tu ne fais qu'étaler ton ignorance enfant de putain.

Jfl at you retard.

Ça a marché pour moi j'ai déjà vu les résultats pauvre con, il y'a littéralement dss centaines d'avant après démontrant l'efficience du facepulling tu ne fais qu'étaler ton ignorance enfant de putain.

Jfl at you retard.
How long have you been thumbpulling?

• +1
2 months, i saw the first results in few days.
I did lateral and forward thumbpulling.
Ok you're either a complete delusional retard or a con-artist trying to sell things on the side or get people to subscribe to your scammer channel.

LMAO few days of putting your thumb in your mouth like an idiot and thinking it made any kind of changes.

Ok you're either a complete delusional retard or a con-artist trying to sell things on the side or get people to subscribe to your scammer channel.

LMAO few days of putting your thumb in your mouth like an idiot and thinking it made any kind of changes.
The only retard here is you once again, the forces applied is more than enough to lead to sutural growth at the midpalatal suture, in fact thumbs can apply a much larger force than a MSE device.
I measured my ratios and i saw the change by myself, you are humiliating yourself by showing us ignorance.

• +1
The only retard here is you once again, the forces applied is more than enough to lead to sutural growth at the midpalatal suture, in fact thumbs can apply a much larger force than a MSE device.
I measured my ratios and i saw the change by myself, you are humiliating yourself by showing us ignorance.
Keeping coping you delusional brokie sub80iqcel.

"Trust me bro, it just works" Ayy LMAO.

I will try it to and document the results

• +1
2 months, i saw the first results in few days.
I did lateral and forward thumbpulling.
how does it affect your teeth? i already got braces once

• +1
Fags here sucking their thumbs while other guys are running Tren 😂😂
Jfl im doing both
Using the mewing world course exercises but not much time on them

• +1

Keeping coping you delusional brokie sub80iqcel.

"Trust me bro, it just works" Ayy LMAO.

do it for 3 decades then report back

• +1