3 Types of Women Who Have Low Body Counts

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Welcome back class to another lesson. Please take your seats. Today we're going to learn the 3 types of women who will have low body counts. As usual autists to the back of the room. Newcels / Greycels to the front.

huckleberry hound dog GIF

Women who have a low sex drive

These women don't feel the need go around sleeping with a lot of guys. They don't feel pressed to actually go out & actively get dick like that. If you do get with them, they're more likely to not cheat in most cases as well. The cons to this is your gf who has a low sex drive will not want to fuck as much as you'd like to. Most men have high sex drives & your gf won't have the same drive to smash multiple times a week. If you're ready to give that up then find women with low sex drives.

Extremely religious women

I'm not talking about women who are born again "virgins" or those who post religious biblical quotes on Facebook, IG, etc but they don't actually practice it. The ones who are deep in their religion, faith, beliefs or saving themselves for marriage are the ones usually with low body counts. Here's the cons, you're gonna have to spend a lot of time with these type of chicks or end up marrying them just to get a sniff of the pussy. Don't think you're gonna smash the first date or even the third. If she's out looking for a long term committed relationship she's not going to be stupid enough to give up the pussy quickly cuz she knows most guys will end up smashing & dashing. This is why it's important to be direct with your intentions.

Women in long LTRs since young

Let's say for ex: you have a chick who's only been with 2 guys. First guy was 18, they hooked up he bounced. The 2nd dude she was still 18 & she's been with the same guy for 5 years. (For sake of argument she was faithful & never cheated). They broke up. So if you find those type of chicks they'll have low body counts cause they've been in LTRs for an extended period of time. Now her have that count is purely on circumstance. So if the same girl again, breaks up with the guy after being with him for 5 years (now she's 24) you would have to CATCH HER at the time close to when her & her ex broke up before any other guy tries to fuck with her.

Lets say they broke up in January, you met her in November. So that's 11 months she's been single. Within those 11 months she could've had sex with 6-7 different guys. Now she went from 2 to 8 body count. So the key is you have to catch these girls before they start experiencing more dick. If she has a high sex drive she's def going to be smashing when she's single. So again you would have to catch her at the time her LTR is ending.

Any questions stay after class, otherwise

season 6 miss hoover GIF

Previous Thread
Putting An End To Virgin Copers
3 Interest Levels Of Women
Cut Her Off Immediately IF

Next threads
5 Archetypes Of Women (Very Important)
5 Types of Attraction

Other Threads
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers (Best of Best)
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, thecel, nai and 34 others
U forgot about chadsexuals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10579 and 15 others
religious women are such whores. I can't believe I didn't know this. Most of all the girls who go to church be the biggest hoes on snapchat.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yen, johncruz12345, Uglyandfat and 7 others
copiuuuuuuuum

no girls have low body counts today

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yen, CANI, GetShrekt and 8 others
you forgot the women in my basement

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, YungStud, Lmao and 10 others
4 - Eva Cudmore

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3142, Deleted member 11963 and 12 others
you forgot about middle schoolers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, johncruz12345, Deleted member 12165 and 10 others
So basically impossible. Fuck this planet. I couldn’t give a shit if a girl had 1-5 bodies but Jesus Christ 20+. That’s like working my ass off to drive a piece of beat shit 1996 Toyota camry. Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, DunSorbus and tyronelite
Every girl I known is now a cock carousel fuck I will never see these hoes the same

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and tyronelite
Damn this thread did not age well lmao

what about the ugly women?

I mean legit 3 PSL or lower. I know there's "Juggernaut Law" according to the blackpill or whatever but I know so many ugly girls who get 0 attention from guys and have a small friend's circle, that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
what about the ugly women?

I mean legit 3 PSL or lower. I know there's "Juggernaut Law" according to the blackpill or whatever but I know so many ugly girls who get 0 attention from guys and have a small friend's circle, that's about it.
Yeah I’ve matched with a couple “virgins” on various dating sites & they are usually below average in terms of PSL

They usually get in LTRs with their looksmatch. They ain’t out here lookin for chads since they know he has options so he’s not gonna wait around & she’s way out of his league

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Ocelot

Let's say for ex: you have a chick who's only been with 2 guys. First guy was 18, they hooked up he bounced. The 2nd dude she was still 18 & she's been with the same guy for 5 years. (For sake of argument she was faithful & never cheated). They broke up. So if you find those type of chicks they'll have low body counts cause they've been in LTRs for an extended period of time. Now her have that count is purely on circumstance. So if the same girl again, breaks up with the guy after being with him for 5 years (now she's 24) you would have to CATCH HER at the time close to when her & her ex broke up before any other guy tries to fuck with her.

Lets say they broke up in January, you met her in November. So that's 11 months she's been single. Within those 11 months she could've had sex with 6-7 different guys. Now she went from 2 to 8 body count. So the key is you have to catch these girls before they start experiencing more dick. If she has a high sex drive she's def going to be smashing when she's single. So again you would have to catch her at the time her LTR is ending.
Wouldn't be a fan of a girl like this. As you said yourself, most of us don't really care about technical virginity, but rather about the girl not being touched by another man. If a girl dates and fucks the same guy for 5 years where the notch count builds up to tens of hundreds of times, I'd be as equally turned off as with a girl that has a body count of 7-10 of short-term hookups/one night stands.

The guy who was first pulled off a big win here and other guys will be getting major sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths. Whereas with a girl that has a slightly higher body count consisting of short-term relationships or ONS but with WAY less notches is less used up and no guy has truly been with her in that way. She might be more excited to be in true relationship with you because she's never really had that before.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Essonerian and tyronelite
ALLLL WOMEN HAVE LOW SEX DRIVE

ITS ALMOST NON EXISTENT

Welcome back class to another lesson. Please take your seats. Today we're going to learn the 3 types of women who will have low body counts. As usual autists to the back of the room. Newcels / Greycels to the front.

huckleberry hound dog GIF

Women who have a low sex drive

These women don't feel the need go around sleeping with a lot of guys. They don't feel pressed to actually go out & actively get dick like that. If you do get with them, they're more likely to not cheat in most cases as well. The cons to this is your gf who has a low sex drive will not want to fuck as much as you'd like to. Most men have high sex drives & your gf won't have the same drive to smash multiple times a week. If you're ready to give that up then find women with low sex drives.

Extremely religious women

I'm not talking about women who are born again "virgins" or those who post religious biblical quotes on Facebook, IG, etc but they don't actually practice it. The ones who are deep in their religion, faith, beliefs or saving themselves for marriage are the ones usually with low body counts. Here's the cons, you're gonna have to spend a lot of time with these type of chicks or end up marrying them just to get a sniff of the pussy. Don't think you're gonna smash the first date or even the third. If she's out looking for a long term committed relationship she's not going to be stupid enough to give up the pussy quickly cuz she knows most guys will end up smashing & dashing. This is why it's important to be direct with your intentions.

Any questions stay after class, otherwise

season 6 miss hoover GIF

Previous Thread
Putting An End To Virgin Copers
3 Interest Levels Of Women
Cut Her Off Immediately IF

Next threads
5 Archetypes Of Women (Very Important)
5 Types of Attraction

Other Threads
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers (Best of Best)
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
I’m tryna smash chick 2 who is Stacy and admitted she liked me but I need to find a way to break her commitment to allah. Thoughts?

I don't know how women get into 100 n counts so easily ffs.

Unless you're chad
Wrong women have low sex drive period
A Stacy will get more replies for a one night stand request
Then a pretty boy tickok vampire north antantid Chad

Doesn't exist. Have a better chance finding a golden unicorn.

• +1
I’m tryna smash chick 2 who is Stacy and admitted she liked me but I need to find a way to break her commitment to allah. Thoughts?
You want her to commit to allah? Why lol

Doesn't exist. Have a better chance finding a golden unicorn.
Funny thing is most guys have dated or are dating a girl they like rn who already has a decent lay count.

They just wanna act naive & not put their ego to the side

You want her to commit to allah? Why lol
no i want her to stop caring about allah so she will give me pussy. She is actual virgin Stacy

That is such huge cope jfl
Exactly women love sex just as much as men or even more.

They can easily take dick for hours meanwhile your average normie bust a nut in 10 min & is ready to sleep jfl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
no i want her to stop caring about allah so she will give me pussy. She is actual virgin Stacy
Tell her let’s do anal & she’ll still be a “virgin”.

If it was me I wouldn’t even bother tbh. She’s too deep in her social/cultural conditioning & programming to give it up if that’s the case.

Unless you plan on marrying the chick

Exactly women love sex just as much as men or even more.

They can easily take dick for hours meanwhile your average normie bust a nut in 10 min & is ready to sleep jfl
I mean that is a given to be honest, however I wouldn't say they crave sex as much as men just enjoy it the same amount and have a higher ceiling for pleasure.

Lmao I mean it makes sense why women aren't a fan of normies if that is the case lmao.

Lmao I mean it makes sense why women aren't a fan of normies if that is the case lmao.
That’s why I always say there’s no competition. If you can give her the best sexual experience she’s always gonna be on your mind

That’s why I always say there’s no competition. If you can give her the best sexual experience she’s always gonna be on your mind
True that honestly makes sense. Most men don't put any time into their looks, or into being the best when it comes to women so yeah that seems pretty accurate.

Tell her let’s do anal & she’ll still be a “virgin”.

If it was me I wouldn’t even bother tbh. She’s too deep in her social/cultural conditioning & programming to give it up if that’s the case.

Unless you plan on marrying the chick
No she was asking me if I would convert to Islam. But tbh if not for that I’d marry virgin Stacy

• +1
No she was asking me if I would convert to Islam. But tbh if not for that I’d marry virgin Stacy
Ahh no. You never follow a woman’s direction or program.

She should be converting to whatever practice you’re into. Fuck all that bullshit next think you kno she’s gonna ask you to meet her parents the first week

you think women with lower sex drives are facially less attractive since hormones and bs?

you think women with lower sex drives are facially less attractive since hormones and bs?
I wouldn't say less attractive. There's various reasons like you said from psychological causes, hormonal changes (menopause, pregnancy), lifestyle habits, HSDD (hypoactive sexual desire disorder), etc.

I wouldn't even want an LTR like that anyway. She needs to match my libido

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
I wouldn't say less attractive. There's various reasons like you said from psychological causes, hormonal changes (menopause, pregnancy), lifestyle habits, HSDD (hypoactive sexual desire disorder), etc.

I wouldn't even want an LTR like that anyway. She needs to match my libido
well then you better be careful she match your libido not yours and Tyrone's :lul:

well then you better be careful she match your libido not yours and Tyrone's :lul:
I compete with chads & tyrones all the time lol

There's no competition when your sex game is on point & you have her mind.

You gotta remember most normies are bluepilled, get jealous, mate guard, have no game & no idea how women operate.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
I compete with chads & tyrones all the time lol

There's no competition when your sex game is on point & you have her mind.

You gotta remember most normies are bluepilled, get jealous, mate guard, have no game & no idea how women operate.
but I swear sometimes mate guardiang turns foids on it's a complete utter randomness

>low sex drive
>extremely religious
>in LTRs since young

Just other terms for chadsexual.

People are missing the point of the thread of course it's possible for these types of women to have high body counts but generally they are lower than any other group of women. High IQ thread op

• Love it
People are missing the point of the thread of course it's possible for these types of women to have high body counts but generally they are lower than any other group of women. High IQ thread op
I'm always gonna expect push back from my threads lol especially since most guys here don't see the other side of women.

If all your life you've been told my women "I'm not like that" "Let's take it slow" "I only have sex on the third date" that's YOUR reality & it's gonna sound delusional when you hear another guy saying the complete opposite

It's all about what reality are women showing you

religious women are such whores. I can't believe I didn't know this. Most of all the girls who go to church be the biggest hoes on snapchat.
Dude, didn't you read what he wrote? The type of religious women he's talking about won't have a snapchat. And probably won't be found on Facebook either. They might not even go to church.

• +1
Dude, didn't you read what he wrote? The type of religious women he's talking about won't have a snapchat. And probably won't be found on Facebook either. They might not even go to church.
Why wouldn't they be going to church though?

I mean the fact they don't use that is almost definitely a plus in all honesty

Ugh. None of that applies to me. Every woman I've mated with was shocked at how much they loved fucking me. Some women require more passion and kissing than just wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Most guys lack that. How well you cherish her vagina, her kissing, her body, her conversation, her soul will determine her sex drive for you. TRUST ME! Its not the woman. Its you.

Why wouldn't they be going to church though?

I mean the fact they don't use that is almost definitely a plus in all honesty

Matthew 18:20
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Matthew 18:20
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
So churches aren't really an essential part of Christian beliefs or?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Ugh. None of that applies to me. Every woman I've mated with was shocked at how much they loved fucking me. Some women require more passion and kissing than just wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Most guys lack that. How well you cherish her vagina, her kissing, her body, her conversation, her soul will determine her sex drive for you. TRUST ME! Its not the woman. Its you.
What do you mean it doesn't apply to you? He's not talking about going out and getting your dingaling sucked on. He's talking about finding a woman for an LTR. This is for guys who want to find a woman who hasn't been used up. You want to wife up a wh*re?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back