32 year old; Is it over for me?

hideouscreature

hideouscreature

Iron
I have no money for hair cut either for gel. I m fat and my skin is shit. I cut my beard with scissors. I have no jaw and i got eyes of retarded prey.

I look shit, i know. However i m also a loser;

I live with my grandma at 32 and am uneducated and unemployed. I use adderall daily, i been off for 1.5 weeks, but soons as i get money i will again get adderall.

When i was younger i fucked with 8 different women, even with two stacylites. But i was back then fit as fuck, now i m just fat loser in my grandma's attic.

It's obviously over for me, now i just need to figure out what to devote rest of my life for?
WIN 20240225 16 26 42 Pro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 32973, Agendum and 8 others
Why are you uneducated and unemployed?

Why are you uneducated and unemployed?
Because i was partying and neglecting education. I went high on different drugs to class in high school, didn't read at all for finals etc.

What comes to my unemployment, i was kicked last december from work for showing middle finger to my boss.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64331, rand anon, polishcel and 1 other person
Tbh you are lucky that your hairline is intact.
If that went to shit, it would have been over for you.
If you leanmax you could be MTN by default in your age range

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Ethan Cúnt, BoredPrince and 3 others
how did you fuck up so bad

do not resuscitate?
"didn't read". Anyway you need to get a job, no matter how basic, asap and save up for education. Starting your career at 32 is solidly disadvantageous but you can still salvage your life, but you need to start right now. Forget about all this looksmaxxing shit, you're lacking way more basic stuff.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BoredPrince, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
"didn't read". Anyway you need to get a job, no matter how basic, asap and save up for education. Starting your career at 32 is solidly disadvantageous but you can still salvage your life, but you need to start right now. Forget about all this looksmaxxing shit, you're lacking way more basic stuff.
I m enrolling for economic science.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
how did you fuck up so bad
Well,
It started with never learning discipline, always doing bare minium in school, never doing homework basically. Always going for easy dopamine hit like playing or video games. The cycle continued the childhood and teenage years to adulthood, as late teen i started drinking daily and gambling, then after that i started doing drugs around 20 years of age, smoking weed daily, benzos, stimulants, opiates everything. So i basically never learned to put in effort for achieving things, so i ended up just addicted to easy dopamine, never had to work for it. That's basicaly the reason why i never was able to hold down a job or get educated.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, poopoohead, polishcel and 2 others
Just leanmaxx and hairmaxx. Eye area is decent

Lose weight fat fuck and then MTN

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
It's not my fault. Blame it on my parents for upbringing be the shitties way possible.
I thought the same but realised I actually have to do something instead of having a potty party

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and kanderior
to escape torture
My life don't feel like torture. I m poor as fuck and incelish, but i still live pretty good life; there is much interesting things to learn about in life.
Pussy is part of easy dopamine kick field that weak men crave for and glorify, it's just a slimy hole -- asshole is not any more special.

Weak men need women. Woman is a weakmen's ultimate goal in life. Sigmas love science and sophisticated pleasures of life.

• +1
My life don't feel like torture. I m poor as fuck and incelish, but i still live pretty good life; there is much interesting things to learn about in life.
Pussy is part of easy dopamine kick field that weak men crave for and glorify, it's just a slimy hole -- asshole is not any more special.

Weak men need women. Woman is a weakmen's ultimate goal in life. Sigmas love science and sophisticated pleasures of life.
whatever, loser

I have no money for hair cut either for gel. I m fat and my skin is shit. I cut my beard with scissors. I have no jaw and i got eyes of retarded prey.

I look shit, i know. However i m also a loser;

I live with my grandma at 32 and am uneducated and unemployed. I use adderall daily, i been off for 1.5 weeks, but soons as i get money i will again get adderall.

When i was younger i fucked with 8 different women, even with two stacylites. But i was back then fit as fuck, now i m just fat loser in my grandma's attic.

It's obviously over for me, now i just need to figure out what to devote rest of my life for?View attachment 2767042
Mtn u need to get lean

go ER tbh

• JFL
Mtn u need to get lean
I Think i have to start lookmaxxing to become chad. I probably need to spend 150-200k on plastic surgery and roids to make it.

I Think i have to start lookmaxxing to become chad. I probably need to spend 150-200k on plastic surgery and roids to make it.
Stop larping faggot u dont have moee than 5k saved just get lean and hop on fin and dut to save ur hair

Above average genetics, but below average lifestyle.

So you're MTN with HTN potential.

Good healthy head of hair and good eye-area.

You're my age to be exact. I'm not a NEET though. I'd sort that out along with a softmax. Lean muscular max and get a good hairstyle.

You only need Reddit type advice tbh as your genes are at least solid and you're white.

Stop larping faggot u dont have moee than 5k saved just get lean and hop on fin and dut to save ur hair
Retard, your assumption is based on thin air, reality; 0 currency saved.

What the fuck does hop on fin and dut mean, zoomer fag.

Retard, your assumption is based on thin air, reality; 0 currency saved.

What the fuck does hop on fin and dut mean, zoomer fag.
Its a real assumption u jobless faggot stop malding on a forum when your a NEET. You look unemployed stop larping abt plastic surgery. Enjoy baldness btw

Above average genetics, but below average lifestyle.

So you're MTN with HTN potential.

Good healthy head of hair and good eye-area.

You're my age to be exact. I'm not a NEET though. I'd sort that out along with a softmax. Lean muscular max and get a good hairstyle.

You only need Reddit type advice tbh as your genes are at least solid and you're white.
I m not NEET for long, i m enrolling for economic science to uni next fall. Maybe it's quite lame to enroll for your first time for any school after high school at 32 years of age.

Do you think i have chance to get pussy from those 19 year olds at the school if i musclemaxx and get good hairstyle before fall? How much roids i should take to make decent gains untill fall?

I m currently 98kg and 179cm ( 216 pounds and 5 feet 10 inches), obviously i m fat as fuck, but is there hope or is it over?

Its a real assumption u jobless faggot stop malding on a forum when your a NEET. You look unemployed stop larping abt plastic surgery. Enjoy baldness btw
I will be alot richer in next 20 years than you ever will be, just wait you little zoomer brick.

I m gonna go hard on stock and start businesses all over the continent, faggot.

I will be alot richer in next 20 years than you ever will be, just wait you little zoomer brick.

I m gonna go hard on stock and start businesses all over the continent, faggot.
At 50 years of age, i will have 20-25 year old stacy preganant for me (beautiful latino with big ass).

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung