32 year old; Is it over for me?

looks are the last thing you should worry about rn nigga

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
go make money and find some whore on telegram for 150$/h
Whores are for weak. It's more rewarding to fuck some 19 year old tight ass teen that you have lured from the club.

Whores are for weak. It's more rewarding to fuck some 19 year old tight ass teen that you have lured from the club.
no 19 year old tight ass girl would go to yo grandmas house
MONEYMAXX NIGGER!

no 19 year old tight ass girl would go to yo grandmas house
MONEYMAXX NIGGER!
This gaze is enough.

WIN 20221114 00 10 17 Pro 3

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Gerardwayfan and Tai Lung
Jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331
what is that
The predatory gaze. All women fall for it, it's simple;

1. Sit anywhere where women are.
2. Take the predatory gaze
3. Stare down a woman.
4. Fuck

• JFL
Reactions: nunotherone
I have no money for hair cut either for gel. I m fat and my skin is shit. I cut my beard with scissors. I have no jaw and i got eyes of retarded prey.

I look shit, i know. However i m also a loser;

I live with my grandma at 32 and am uneducated and unemployed. I use adderall daily, i been off for 1.5 weeks, but soons as i get money i will again get adderall.

When i was younger i fucked with 8 different women, even with two stacylites. But i was back then fit as fuck, now i m just fat loser in my grandma's attic.

It's obviously over for me, now i just need to figure out what to devote rest of my life for?View attachment 2767042
Its over for u like its over for breivik

I have no money for hair cut either for gel. I m fat and my skin is shit. I cut my beard with scissors. I have no jaw and i got eyes of retarded prey.

I live with my grandma at 32 and am uneducated and unemployed. I use adderall daily, i been off for 1.5 weeks, but soons as i get money i will again get adderall.

When i was younger i fucked with 8 different women, even with two stacylites. But i was back then fit as fuck, now i m just fat loser in my grandma's attic.

It's obviously over for me, now i just need to figure out what to devote rest of my life for?View attachment 2767042
Why you changed from fit to fat?

The comeback gonna be crazy, you look like david harbour from stranger things

8690AAF2 6BEE 4541 B5AD F024985E4094

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I’m 29 unemployed loser just fucked a fat 18 yr old white girl the other day

Life is about slaying land whales

• JFL
I’m 29 unemployed loser just fucked a fat 18 yr old white girl the other day

Life is about slaying land whales
Yeah, i think i will start to fuck land whales too... That's all i have chance for, + 100kg women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331
Yeah, i think i will start to fuck land whales too... That's all i have chance for, + 100kg women.
Warning they are crazy sometimes and will try to entrap you in to a relationship

Make sure they aren’t crazy before you fuck they

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Warning they are crazy sometimes and will try to entrap you in to a relationship

Make sure they aren’t crazy before you fuck they
My life goal is to impregnate as many women as possible.

You mog me to hell facially

• Woah
Well, i didn't care about taking care of my health or looks anymore after the ho left me.
Brutals high amount of power and influence "the ho" had on your behaviour.

But anyways. That was the past.
You get fit again?

Similar story to me but your hairline is better than mine. It could be much much worse, like needing 3 hair transplants.

Yo man you made me to realise how important education is fuck.org I'm going to study now
Wish the best for you that's all I can say tbh

Doomed

Tbh you are lucky that your hairline is intact.
If that went to shit, it would have been over for you.
If you leanmax you could be MTN by default in your age range
Whag are you talking about
He’s completely invisible and will look totally out of place in college
And his hairline isn’t intact he’s deep into nw2 territory he needs top hop on fin asap

"didn't read". Anyway you need to get a job, no matter how basic, asap and save up for education. Starting your career at 32 is solidly disadvantageous but you can still salvage your life, but you need to start right now. Forget about all this looksmaxxing shit, you're lacking way more basic stuff.
Looks are all that matter, just look at Jeremy Meeks.

The predatory gaze. All women fall for it, it's simple;

1. Sit anywhere where women are.
2. Take the predatory gaze
3. Stare down a woman.
4. Fuck
I wanna see Indians try that