37 yo prepared for the onslaught

did you use anything special for your hair ? or was it always like that?
No, nothing special. I just wash it once a week.
you're fuckin chadlite dude at fuckin 37 yo. I wish to have your face at that age, my height and shit tons of money and my life would be dream life
Thanks, I had lots of shit done just trying to become human though.

Last edited:
No, nothing special. I just wash it once a week.

Thanks, I had lots of shit done just trying to become human though.
Tell us more about what you had done.... surgeries?

look 30. no height or body no rating.

Dude trust me, my starting point didn't mog anyone. If i reached normie level I should be happy really.
It kinda saddens me because I'm 10 years younger that you but I look way older and my face is utter shit. Were you slaying during the 90's, the 2000's and the 2010's ?

• +1
Reactions: kota
I would say PSL 5.25 is accurate.
Recessed af Mouth Area kinda kills you tbh,

Double Jaw Surgery and a Rhinoplasty to fix the hump with a HT (lowering Hairline), and something to fix your assymtric eyes would make you look good.

I heard premaxillary paranasal implants project the mouth area foward but i dont know for sure. Jaw surgery 100% would tho.

• +1
you're fuckin chadlite dude at fuckin 37 yo. I wish to have your face at that age, my height and shit tons of money and my life would be dream life
giphy.gif

Stop ldaring

I would say PSL 5.25 is accurate.
Recessed af Mouth Area kinda kills you tbh,

Double Jaw Surgery and a Rhinoplasty to fix the hump with a HT (lowering Hairline), and something to fix your assymtric eyes would make you look good.

I heard premaxillary paranasal implants project the mouth area foward but i dont know for sure. Jaw surgery 100% would tho.
Thanks, that's some constructive feedback.

I am looking at bimax w/ ccw to give me more projection as well as shortening my midface somewhat in conjunction with a lip lift. It is quite invasive though, and my nose may get even more upturned. I still wonder if paranasal implant could be a viable alternative to lefort.

Asymmetric eyes seems to be a major issue, I should probably revisit Taban and see what he can do about it.

Agreed about hairline, pondering my options there. The nose hump never really bothered me so it's probably the last thing on my list as of now.
It kinda saddens me because I'm 10 years younger that you but I look way older and my face is utter shit. Were you slaying during the 90's, the 2000's and the 2010's ?
If you don't think my face looks like utter shit now, then I'll tell you it certainly did when I was your age. I was never slaying but I've had more success than I should considering my subhumanity.
Tell us more about what you had done.... surgeries?
Yes.

Last edited:
Fair enough, here you go:
5"8

lol if you were around 4-6 inches taller and had better foward growth, you would be a slayer.

fckkk god played you dirty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kota and Pendejo
PSL 5-.

• +1
a little bit asymetrical but you look really good.
I see no trouble here, no need to looksmax.

you go, dude

• +1
Scuffed Tom Cruise

• +1
Dude I don't know whether you're troll or not. Leave that site and enjoy the bit of youth that you still have before it ends and you end up suffering of the agepill.

• +1
37 yo is prime time.
You are a man at that age. Not a boy.

• +1
lol if you were around 4-6 inches taller and had better foward growth, you would be a slayer.

Whats corelation between heigth and being slayer? i am his age with 50 + laycount and i am 5"9 and half. U claim that under 6"2 cannot be slayer? Explain pls, i am curious.

• +1

Sure did, I didn't even get this mediocre face or body from him.
a little bit asymetrical but you look really good.
I see no trouble here, no need to looksmax.

you go, dude
Thanks man, still work in progress though.
Scuffed Tom Cruise
Actually a guy at my gym told me I looked like him after my eye surgery, which triggered a heated debate on the subject between some gymcels.
That black girl wants you :feelskek: :feelshah:
Hopefully that means I at least mogged the other dude in the background.
Dude I don't know whether you're troll or not. Leave that site and enjoy the bit of youth that you still have before it ends and you end up suffering of the agepill.
Thanks. Definitely not trolling, if I reached normie level that means my looksmaxing efforts so far have been worth it. Trying to enjoy myself in life as well during this process.
37 yo is prime time.
You are a man at that age. Not a boy.
True, I didn't even have a prime before anyway due to subhumanity so I guess this is it for me.

Last edited:
Looking very good for 37 man... even for late 20s very good. How easy it is for you to get girls? And what about the younger girls, i.e. 18-24, are they at all receptive or is the age too much of a psychological block for them?

• +1
Damn, looking good for 37. Hopefully I can slow down the aging process for myself as well, seeing as how I'm 31 now. What sort of skincare routine did/do you use? Right now I'm mostly just applying Retin-A every night and have run a cycle each of Epithalon and GHK-Cu (both injected). Looking into buying a red/infrared light to shine on my face every day along with a microneedling pen.
Also wanted to add -- do you go out to clubs and bars at night on the weekends? If so, what kind of luck do you have with girls? Are you approaching girls who look to be in their 20s or primarily going for 30+?

• +1
6.6/10 good jaw and maxilla projection, but philtrum is slightly too long, hairline is too high, nasolabial folds (also eye area asymmetry, but that's less important).

• +1
Lol I would be PSL7 at 46 yo then.
But for women my age ...

Looking very good for 37 man... even for late 20s very good. How easy it is for you to get girls? And what about the younger girls, i.e. 18-24, are they at all receptive or is the age too much of a psychological block for them?
I am hanging out with some women around that age. My last LTR was with a girl I met when she was 20 and I was 35. They might perceive me as slightly younger in some sense even though they know my real age. On stuff like Tinder I probably get judged by my age real fast though.
Damn, looking good for 37. Hopefully I can slow down the aging process for myself as well, seeing as how I'm 31 now. What sort of skincare routine did/do you use? Right now I'm mostly just applying Retin-A every night and have run a cycle each of Epithalon and GHK-Cu (both injected). Looking into buying a red/infrared light to shine on my face every day along with a microneedling pen.
Also wanted to add -- do you go out to clubs and bars at night on the weekends? If so, what kind of luck do you have with girls? Are you approaching girls who look to be in their 20s or primarily going for 30+?
My skin sucks in other aspects but people do tend to think I'm younger than my age. Maybe my autistic lack of facial expressions in general have saved me some facial wear and tear, who knows.

I have been on retin A for the last 2 years or so and sometimes take some collagen supplement which may or may not just be cope. Other than that, not really skincare but I recently got on nicotinamide riboside and trans-resveratrol too, and ordered some metformin that I haven't tried yet. These supposedly have anti aging benefits in general.

Yes, I do go out quite a lot. I don't really have any desire to sleep with most women though and rarely ever approach. In general I do tend to be drawn to women in their 20s rather than 30s though. Women my own age usually aren't on my radar at all.
6.6/10 good jaw and maxilla projection, but philtrum is slightly too long, hairline is too high, nasolabial folds (also eye area asymmetry, but that's less important).
Thanks. I think my maxilla is flat and downward grown though, my recessed AF mouth area got mentioned here as well. Agreed about philtrum, hairline, naso folds and eye asymmetry, have some plans for all of them.
Lol I would be PSL7 at 46 yo then.
But for women my age ...
True, I don't really want to compare myself with other 37 year olds because most of them let themselves go and are off the market anyway. Are you 46 though?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
My skin sucks in other aspects but people do tend to think I'm younger than my age. Maybe my autistic lack of facial expressions in general have saved me some facial wear and tear, who knows.

I have been on retin A for the last 2 years or so and sometimes take some collagen supplement which may or may not just be cope. Other than that, not really skincare but I recently got on nicotinamide riboside and trans-resveratrol too, and ordered some metformin that I haven't tried yet. These supposedly have anti aging benefits in general.

Yes, I do go out quite a lot. I don't really have any desire to sleep with most women though and rarely ever approach. In general I do tend to be drawn to women in their 20s rather than 30s though. Women my own age usually aren't on my radar at all.

I've been using Retin-A (0.1% strength) for about a year myself, although I took a break from using it for probably about a month back in late March when I had my facial implant surgeries (it literally just hurt to have anything touch my face for a while). I'm also looking into buying a red light device since red light therapy has been in the news lately for its potential to stimulate collagen synthesis. I have been injecting 3-4 IU's/day of HGH for the last few months, too, although I'm almost out of it and need to buy more. Do you notice anything from the NMR supplement you've been taking? I was looking at starting that as well.

This is kind of a random question, but do people ever give you a hard time for going out to nightclubs as an "old guy?" Several people I know IRL are telling me that I'm basically already too old to be doing that sort of thing, but obviously I disagree with them. Also, it kind of begs the question -- as a single guy with no kids, what else are you honestly supposed to do on Friday/Saturday nights? Isn't it basically normal human social nature to go out to clubs/bars on the weekend at least to have a couple drinks and relax, even if someone's not looking to have an ONS with a girl?

I've been using Retin-A (0.1% strength) for about a year myself, although I took a break from using it for probably about a month back in late March when I had my facial implant surgeries (it literally just hurt to have anything touch my face for a while). I'm also looking into buying a red light device since red light therapy has been in the news lately for its potential to stimulate collagen synthesis. I have been injecting 3-4 IU's/day of HGH for the last few months, too, although I'm almost out of it and need to buy more. Do you notice anything from the NMR supplement you've been taking? I was looking at starting that as well.

This is kind of a random question, but do people ever give you a hard time for going out to nightclubs as an "old guy?" Several people I know IRL are telling me that I'm basically already too old to be doing that sort of thing, but obviously I disagree with them. Also, it kind of begs the question -- as a single guy with no kids, what else are you honestly supposed to do on Friday/Saturday nights? Isn't it basically normal human social nature to go out to clubs/bars on the weekend at least to have a couple drinks and relax, even if someone's not looking to have an ONS with a girl?
I haven't been on NMR for very long and haven't noticed any immediate effects, just hoping it will help adverse the overall negative effects of aging long term. How about the copper peptides, are they doing anything?

I don't get any shit just for going out. If you don't have a family etc I don't see why anyone would care about that. Only times I've had some shit from others have been when getting with considerably younger girls.

I haven't been on NMR for very long and haven't noticed any immediate effects, just hoping it will help adverse the overall negative effects of aging long term. How about the copper peptides, are they doing anything?

I don't get any shit just for going out. If you don't have a family etc I don't see why anyone would care about that. Only times I've had some shit from others have been when getting with considerably younger girls.

@kota Regarding the GHK-Cu, I ended up running a full cycle of that that wrapped up a little over a month ago; it's really hard to say if it's doing anything specific since I've also been applying 0.1% Retin-A every night for about a year (aside from the ~1-month break I took after getting my surgeries back in March). I will say that I've noticed that my skin has looked shinier and smoother over the last couple weeks, but it's hard to know which treatment to attribute the effects to. I'm not 100% certain, but I think I read somewhere that GHK-Cu's benefits usually occur over an extended period of time, so I might not notice the benefits from the cycle I ran for several more months.

BTW, I would also suggest looking into red light therapy (RLT). I'm in the process of researching various red light machine models and will be buying one myself soon. There's actually a fair amount of clinical evidence that indicates that RLT can stimulate collagen growth and reduce wrinkles.

I agree that it's stupid for anyone else to give someone else shit for going out to nightclubs/bars. You're not from the US, right? I think part of the issue is that here in the US, it's sort of a cultural norm that once someone reaches their late 20s/early 30s, they are expected to have gotten the partying "out of their system" and should be focused on settling down into a more mundane "adult" lifestyle (marriage, kids, etc.). That sort of lifestyle just never appealed to me, and as someone who (for various reasons) didn't get to enjoy much in the way of partying and going out in my 20s, I would rather enter my 30s as a single guy who is looking to start indulging more in that sort of thing. So basically, you could say I'm simply moving in the opposite direction of the lifestyle most people my age think is "right" to have.

Anyways, I know it sounds corny, but I honestly do think it's inspirational that you're still going out to clubs/bars on a regular basis as a 35+ y/o guy and having luck with pulling attractive girls. It really does give me hope regarding my own future.

BTW, it would've been almost impossible to notice if you hadn't mentioned it, but did Dr. Taban say anything about why he wasn't able to obtain as much of a result on your left eye as compared to the right one?

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
@kota Regarding the GHK-Cu, I ended up running a full cycle of that that wrapped up a little over a month ago; it's really hard to say if it's doing anything specific since I've also been applying 0.1% Retin-A every night for about a year (aside from the ~1-month break I took after getting my surgeries back in March). I will say that I've noticed that my skin has looked shinier and smoother over the last couple weeks, but it's hard to know which treatment to attribute the effects to. I'm not 100% certain, but I think I read somewhere that GHK-Cu's benefits usually occur over an extended period of time, so I might not notice the benefits from the cycle I ran for several more months.

BTW, I would also suggest looking into red light therapy (RLT). I'm in the process of researching various red light machine models and will be buying one myself soon. There's actually a fair amount of clinical evidence that indicates that RLT can stimulate collagen growth and reduce wrinkles.

I agree that it's stupid for anyone else to give someone else shit for going out to nightclubs/bars. You're not from the US, right? I think part of the issue is that here in the US, it's sort of a cultural norm that once someone reaches their late 20s/early 30s, they are expected to have gotten the partying "out of their system" and should be focused on settling down into a more mundane "adult" lifestyle (marriage, kids, etc.). That sort of lifestyle just never appealed to me, and as someone who (for various reasons) didn't get to enjoy much in the way of partying and going out in my 20s, I would rather enter my 30s as a single guy who is looking to start indulging more in that sort of thing. So basically, you could say I'm simply moving in the opposite direction of the lifestyle most people my age think is "right" to have.

Anyways, I know it sounds corny, but I honestly do think it's inspirational that you're still going out to clubs/bars on a regular basis as a 35+ y/o guy and having luck with pulling attractive girls. It really does give me hope regarding my own future.

BTW, it would've been almost impossible to notice if you hadn't mentioned it, but did Dr. Taban say anything about why he wasn't able to obtain as much of a result on your left eye as compared to the right one?

I do the same, i am almost 37, and have absolute zero pulling 20-25 range. Never fall into so called norms what society require they want to keep as slave. I can p.m you pictures if u want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, noped and kota
So am i right that you go out but slay nothing? Clubbing just for fun? Sounds like a big cope out of scarcity.
DrTony (i think hes 34) and the 42 year old roidcel say they are slaying young girls left and right. Tony has claimed a laycount of 50 just from tinder in 6 Months.
I do the same, i am almost 37, and have absolute zero pulling 20-25 range. Never fall into so called norms what society require they want to keep as slave. I can p.m you pictures if u want
Pump yourself up with botox and fillers, for your wrinkly face. Trt is also very good for 30+ guys. And dont dress yourself like an old professor nerd.

@oldcell Did you mean to say you have zero problems with pulling girls in the 20-25 y/o range? If you don't mind, please PM a pic (just curious to see what you look like -- my face photos are on the forums as well)

Thanks for the tips.

I'm in Europe so there might be a cultural difference. That said I don't think you should care what anyone else thinks, it's your life and as long as you're not hurting anyone it's none of their business.

With your ascension you should be more likely to have success than you ever had in your 20's. I think the facial augmentations will help in making you appear younger as well by giving your soft tissues more support etc.

He didn't tell me why, but I am consulting him about a revision to fix the asymmetry. Even with the asymmetry I had a big improvement compared to before though, and I think it's probably less noticeable in motion IRL than in straight on frontal pictures.
So am i right that you go out but slay nothing? Clubbing just for fun? Sounds like a big cope out of scarcity.
DrTony (i think hes 34) and the 42 year old roidcel say they are slaying young girls left and right. Tony has claimed a laycount of 50 just from tinder in 6 Months.
Nothing is an exaggeration, I'm not incel. You may be on to something, but I'm both not very attracted to most girls as well as high inhib so rarely approaching myself.

I'm not slayer and I have standards probably too high for myself so I
Nothing is an exaggeration. I’m neither incel or slayer.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips.

I'm in Europe so there might be a cultural difference. That said I don't think you should care what anyone else thinks, it's your life and as long as you're not hurting anyone it's none of their business.

With your ascension you should be more likely to have success than you ever had in your 20's. I think the facial augmentations will help in making you appear younger as well by giving your soft tissues more support etc.

He didn't tell me why, but I am consulting him about a revision to fix the asymmetry. Even with the asymmetry I had a big improvement compared to before though, and I think it's probably less noticeable in motion IRL than in straight on frontal pictures.

Nothing is an exaggeration, I'm not incel. You may be on to something, but I'm both not very attracted to most girls as well as high inhib so rarely approaching myself.

@kota I agree with your mindset of not caring what anyone else thinks about the lifestyle I want to have. Also, I was thinking the same thing in terms of what you said about the implant (and future eye) work hopefully resulting in me looking younger due to improved soft tissue support.

Of course, I think it's also a given that for anyone who is 30+, taking any and all measures to maintain/boost collagen production is critical to keeping a "late 20s/early 30s guy" look. I'm kind of excited to see what the cumulative effects of all these antiaging interventions will look like (literally) in 8-10 years, between using tretinoin, HGH, microneedling, peptides, and red light therapy.

BTW, have you seen my latest photos yet? If not, would you mind checking them out and letting me know if you think I could still pass for late 20s?

The top set of photos are from before surgery, and the bottom set of photos were taken just a few days ago after running about 8 miles in a very humid climate and losing lots of water weight (really brings out the structural changes imparted by the implants).

• +1
This is a pile of shit, whoever made this is some autist incel.

Whenever I go out, I see at least one 6 PSL person a day male or female.

7 however is different story let alone 8

its because some geek decided to map PSL points to standard deviations but ratings are split for males and females.

top 2% is supposed to be 1 in 50 for both males and females. since males are roughly half the worlds population PSL 6 will be slightly rarer

• +1
6.2 PSL bruhf

• +1
@kota I agree with your mindset of not caring what anyone else thinks about the lifestyle I want to have. Also, I was thinking the same thing in terms of what you said about the implant (and future eye) work hopefully resulting in me looking younger due to improved soft tissue support.

Of course, I think it's also a given that for anyone who is 30+, taking any and all measures to maintain/boost collagen production is critical to keeping a "late 20s/early 30s guy" look. I'm kind of excited to see what the cumulative effects of all these antiaging interventions will look like (literally) in 8-10 years, between using tretinoin, HGH, microneedling, peptides, and red light therapy.

BTW, have you seen my latest photos yet? If not, would you mind checking them out and letting me know if you think I could still pass for late 20s?

The top set of photos are from before surgery, and the bottom set of photos were taken just a few days ago after running about 8 miles in a very humid climate and losing lots of water weight (really brings out the structural changes imparted by the implants).
Yes, if each of these thins are legit the cumulative effects should be really good. But I guess the best you can hope for long term is to keep your aging in check rather than actually become younger looking with age, so it might be hard to conclude the exact impact as you won't know how things would have otherwise developed.

Sure, I forgot to quote but my comment in that thread was directed to you.

Don't know what to say probably between 6 and 6.5 PSL, i mean IRL rating : between 7 and 8/10

• +1
Yes, if each of these thins are legit the cumulative effects should be really good. But I guess the best you can hope for long term is to keep your aging in check rather than actually become younger looking with age, so it might be hard to conclude the exact impact as you won't know how things would have otherwise developed.

Sure, I forgot to quote but my comment in that thread was directed to you.

I agree that slowing down the rate of aging (and hopefully to a significant degree) is probably a more realistic goal to shoot for than trying to actually look younger. However, I will say that I'm curious to see what the treatments that are intended to actually boost collagen synthesis (e.g., tretinoin, red light therapy, GHK-Cu, HGH) will do for my appearance, since it seems like increasing collagen production would naturally result in someone looking younger, but I'm probably being overly optimistic.

This is a weird question, but what is your opinion on using makeup? The reason I ask is because there are now several companies that are marketing makeup products "for men," which is a concept I would've scoffed at if it had been suggested to me 5 years ago. Nowadays, however, if there is an intervention out there that could potentially keep me looking like "that late 20s guy" throughout my 30s, I'm willing to try it, although the notion of putting on makeup is still hard to swallow for me.

This is a weird question, but what is your opinion on using makeup?

Makeup for men: concealer for undereye region, mascara for eyebrows, and a expensive quality self tanning lotion.
Anti aging: RetinA, sunscreen 50 everyday! and NR.1 Botox for the forehead and crows feet, plus hyaluron fillers for nasolabial fold and under eye support.
Your haircut also doesnt look very young on your "sweaty" pictures. More of a serious office guy vibe.

Makeup for men: concealer for undereye region, mascara for eyebrows, and a expensive quality self tanning lotion.
Anti aging: RetinA, sunscreen 50 everyday! and NR.1 Botox for the forehead and crows feet, plus hyaluron fillers for nasolabial fold and under eye support.
Your haircut also doesnt look very young on your "sweaty" pictures. More of a serious office guy vibe.

Thanks for the tips @Deusmaximus. Yeah, the last haircut I had was in late July (I think), so I've pretty much just been letting it grow out naturally since most of my days are spent working at my internship job (I'm in my last year of a graduate school program). I have been using Retin-A every day since last July, save for a ~1-month break in March/April after I had my facial surgeries. When I'm done with graduate school and am ready to make a big move to a US "party" city, I'm definitely going to overhaul my entire style, from my haircut to my clothes. Even considering trying out temporary tattoos to "test" how I'd look with them. Someone else suggested that I should try to run "Bruce Wayne with an edge" game by getting a more stylish haircut (maybe a fade on the sides and longer on top) and clothing and tattoos that give of the vibe of "upscale but with an edgy side" or something like that.

I agree that slowing down the rate of aging (and hopefully to a significant degree) is probably a more realistic goal to shoot for than trying to actually look younger. However, I will say that I'm curious to see what the treatments that are intended to actually boost collagen synthesis (e.g., tretinoin, red light therapy, GHK-Cu, HGH) will do for my appearance, since it seems like increasing collagen production would naturally result in someone looking younger, but I'm probably being overly optimistic.

This is a weird question, but what is your opinion on using makeup? The reason I ask is because there are now several companies that are marketing makeup products "for men," which is a concept I would've scoffed at if it had been suggested to me 5 years ago. Nowadays, however, if there is an intervention out there that could potentially keep me looking like "that late 20s guy" throughout my 30s, I'm willing to try it, although the notion of putting on makeup is still hard to swallow for me.
The notion of men using makeup will probably keep becoming less stigmatized in the following years. I already have normie friends who aren't ashamed of using it to some degree, at least to cover blemishes and stuff. You probably wouldn't want to do it to the point that people would be able to spot it though or you might end up looking like a try hard old guy.

The notion of men using makeup will probably keep becoming less stigmatized in the following years. I already have normie friends who aren't ashamed of using it to some degree, at least to cover blemishes and stuff. You probably wouldn't want to do it to the point that people would be able to spot it though or you might end up looking like a try hard old guy.

@kota I agree that it is important to not be too heavy-handed with the use of makeup if I ever decide to use it. If I do, I'll probably just use it sparingly to mask obvious facial detractors that give away my age (I.e., a plainly obvious wrinkle or some other blemish), or maybe to fraud the illusion of having more collagen in my skin so as to appear younger.

@kota I agree that it is important to not be too heavy-handed with the use of makeup if I ever decide to use it. If I do, I'll probably just use it sparingly to mask obvious facial detractors that give away my age (I.e., a plainly obvious wrinkle or some other blemish), or maybe to fraud the illusion of having more collagen in my skin so as to appear younger.
Yes I don't see why not considering how committed you seem about all of this. You've already gone way past simple softmaxxing anyway so don't let social stigma stop you.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Thanks for the tips.

It may be hard to imagine for many here, but once you reach a certain age, you don't desire girls as much, especially for short term flings or what not. Haven't yall seen Magic Mike? That was the whole point of the first movie. Over 95 percent of people here will be happy to be a "cuck" the rest of their life after a certain age. This is the most brutal blackpill of all.

• +1
Oldcel looking to address failos, rate and suggest improvements.

m6qcxi5.png

fpHL7LD.jpg

With hairline coverup frauding:

AfsmAr6.jpg

lMHp4gX.jpg
5.30 psl

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and kota
Oldcel looking to address failos, rate and suggest improvements.

m6qcxi5.png

This is your best photo. Just splash water on your face theory is legit, I'm right once again

• +1
You could pass as somebody in his 20s. You've got time on your side.
Given your age, I'd give you a 7.5/10; especially with your hair down. If you were in your 20s, however, you'd be 6.5/10.

• +1
You look fucking amazing dude.

Everyone on this forum should aspire to look as good as you do at this age.

Especially impressive considering your before pictures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, CristianT and 1 other person
holy shit the overrate here is shocking

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad