Looksmax 4 inch elevator shoes?

R

Rothschild

Trainee
Time online
14h 10m
Thinking of buying some good sports ( basketball ball type, sneakers) elevator shoes with 4 inch of height.

Since I am from india, with this 4 inch of additional height I'll easily mog 90% of the indians.

What you think? I am not buying the insoles lifts but some comfortable elevator shoes.
Insoles are cheap but I am sure they will not be comfortable.

The shoes I am thinking of buying are $200. Are they noticable? Are they comfortable?

For those who have tried it, what you all suggest?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Knowledgable
Time online
13d 1h 52m

MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Master
Time online
28d 2h 54m

paul walker is 6'2

bin diesel is frauding hard with lifts, rock also wearing elevated shoes

tbh at most you should fraud 2 inches with shoes anything more is too noticeable if you want more you use height increasing insoles

Last edited:
MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Master
Time online
28d 2h 54m
Fucking great, it's almost invisible. Loved it.

lol vin diesel is definitely noticeable rock not as much due to the style of the shoe and color

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
Time online
12d 12h 52m
Thinking of buying some good sports ( basketball ball type, sneakers) elevator shoes with 4 inch of height.

Since I am from india, with this 4 inch of additional height I'll easily mog 90% of the indians.

What you think? I am not buying the insoles lifts but some comfortable elevator shoes.

The shoes I am thinking of buying are $200. Are they noticable? Are they comfortable?

4 inches is too much u will not be able to walk properly plus u will look comical, just get 2.5 inch lift soles that’s comfortable and not noticeable. Or save up for Leg lenghthening

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
195d 12h 41m
That whole pic is just 1 big blackpill honestly.

Paul Walker is the best looking and has both girls around him and holding him.

Asian incel is shoved to the side. Bald nigger nobody cares about. Vin Diesel looks like he comes straight out of a redpill instruction manual, 'Holding Frame' and wearing 4 inch elevators. Looks pathetic.
Then you have the roiding rock guy that does half-decent atleast. Went for RTT cope.

Paul Walker effortlessly mogs because of face and height and girls only care about that, nothing else.

R

Rothschild

Trainee
Time online
14h 10m
4 inches is too much u will not be able to walk properly plus u will look comical, just get 2.5 inch lift soles that’s comfortable and not noticeable. Or save up for Leg lenghthening
LL is great, but $150k lol. It will take some time to gather that money, I am still a teen.

Last edited:
Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Amateur
Time online
7d 2h 53m
Buy some cheap from Alibaba to test if the height is good. There are Chinese elevator shoes for like 25 USD. Then you can upgrade to more expensive ones.

warpsociety

warpsociety

πŸ‡«β€ŒπŸ‡΄β€ŒπŸ‡·β€Œ πŸ‡¦β€Œ πŸ‡§β€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€ŒπŸ‡Ήβ€ŒπŸ‡Ήβ€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€ŒπŸ‡·β€Œ πŸ‡Όβ€ŒπŸ‡΄β€ŒπŸ‡·β€ŒπŸ‡±β€ŒπŸ‡©β€Œ
Time online
7d 6h 17m
Simply grow 2 inches and wear some boots . If u can’t do it ur a pussy that doesn’t deserve the extra height. I don’t make the rules

R

Rothschild

Trainee
Time online
14h 10m
Buy some cheap from Alibaba to test if the height is good. There are Chinese elevator shoes for like 25 USD. Then you can upgrade to more expensive ones.
I am pretty sure most of them are trash. $200 one I am thinking of buying sounds promising with return policy.
neckflexmaxxing
reaching Paltrow's height or death
View attachment 927231
White coloured doesn't looks good on black. Wrong match.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Amateur
Time online
7d 2h 53m
I am pretty sure most of them are trash. $200 one I am thinking of buying sounds promising with return policy.
I have cheap ones from China coming. Yes, they won't last for years but who cares, it's just to test elevator shoes. I had Chinese shoes once and they lasted more than a year. Not bad considering the very cheap price.

R

Rothschild

Trainee
Time online
14h 10m
I have cheap ones from China coming. Yes, they won't last for years but who cares, it's just to test elevator shoes. I had Chinese shoes once and they lasted more than a year. Not bad considering the very cheap price.
I am pretty sure they will be poorly built and designed, a good ones are going to be far more comfortable and unnoticeable

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Amateur
Time online
7d 2h 53m
I am pretty sure they will be poorly built and designed, a good ones are going to be far more comfortable and unnoticeable
Order the shoes and share your experiences here.

xefo69

xefo69

π‚π‘πžπšπ­πžπ«π¬ 𝐀π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐒𝐧
Time online
123d 19h 22m
arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

TAKE THE JB PILL, JB IS LOVE, JB IS LIFE
Time online
32d 21h 30m

Asian incel is shoved to the side. Bald nigger nobody cares about. Vin Diesel looks like he comes straight out of a redpill instruction manual, 'Holding Frame' and wearing 4 inch elevators. Looks pathetic.
Then you have the roiding rock guy that does half-decent atleast. Went for RTT cope.

Paul Walker effortlessly mogs because of face and height and girls only care about that, nothing else.

High iq

chadison

chadison

(Mostly) Inactive until 5/8 for uni (love y'all)
Time online
12d 23h 52m
Elevators don't actually give their listed height. I bought a pair of 3.4-in calto boots and they give 2.5 exactly. However, they are much easier to walk in then lifted shoes because the lift is built in. With them on, I'm just over 6-ft. I'm not sure what your height is but if you're 5'7 to 5'10 you can benefit the most from them as you are in the middle of the normal distribution curve to begin with. The 4-in elevators will likely give you 2.75 in of actual height. You'll probably be able to walk in them okay but you'll have to teach yourself otherwise people will quickly realize. You want to get something low profile, my boots are cowboy boots and I wear a long pants so they're concealed. Realistically the most you can give yourself without looking like fucking dolt is about two and a half inches combined shoes and lifts. This is a harsh truth. Manlet copers will say you can get more but you can't, I've tried everything.

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascending and Retiring
Time online
43d 19h 34m

Brutal analysis ngl

R

Rothschild

Trainee
Time online
14h 10m
Elevators don't actually give their listed height. I bought a pair of 3.4-in calto boots and they give 2.5 exactly. However, they are much easier to walk in then lifted shoes because the lift is built in. With them on, I'm just over 6-ft. I'm not sure what your height is but if you're 5'7 to 5'10 you can benefit the most from them as you are in the middle of the normal distribution curve to begin with. The 4-in elevators will likely give you 2.75 in of actual height. You'll probably be able to walk in them okay but you'll have to teach yourself otherwise people will quickly realize. You want to get something low profile, my boots are cowboy boots and I wear a long pants so they're concealed. Realistically the most you can give yourself without looking like fucking dolt is about two and a half inches combined shoes and lifts. This is a harsh truth. Manlet copers will say you can get more but you can't, I've tried everything.
Why is that? On website it says 9.5 cm of height, why will it only give me only half of it? What's the reason for it?

Warlord

Warlord

No Mercy
Time online
1d 12h 56m

How tall are you right now? without elevator shoes

chadison

chadison

Time online
12d 23h 52m
Why is that? On website it says 9.5 cm of height, why will it only give me only half of it? What's the reason for it?
They measure the height gain as the entire back of the shoe, not the sole. The actual height gain you get from a shoe is the middle of the soul, Rob Paul made a good video on lifts explaining why you don't get the full boost, look it up if you want. It's essentially false advertisement to make you want to buy the product more. Don't believe me? Buy the shoe and find out yourself.

R

Rothschild

Trainee
Time online
14h 10m
They measure the height gain as the entire back of the shoe, not the sole. The actual height gain you get from a shoe is the middle of the soul, Rob Paul made a good video on lifts explaining why you don't get the full boost, look it up if you want. It's essentially false advertisement to make you want to buy the product more. Don't believe me? Buy the shoe and find out yourself.
Wow that's sad, but the website mentioned 9.5 cm of boost in height

N

Nogger

Quantum
Time online
36d 12h 59m
can u link the shoe and color you bought?
thanks from a manlet

chadison

chadison

Time online
12d 23h 52m
Wow that's sad, but the website mentioned 9.5 cm of boost in height
Yes, I understand the website says that, but I've bought the shoes and can confirm what I'm saying.

chadison

chadison

Time online
12d 23h 52m
can u link the shoe and color you bought?
thanks from a manlet
I have these lifts.
With these boots:
They give 2.5in when I use two under lift sections (not the full three). The lifts only go to size 9, however.

Then I have these in two colors:
They also give 2.5in but you cannot stack more lifts in without looking like an utter faggot when you walk. However, they are much more comfortable than the lifted boots I have (but less casual).

I was also considering these since they are more causal, but didn't buy them yet: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-s8751.html

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Knowledgable
Time online
13d 1h 52m

Asian incel is shoved to the side. Bald nigger nobody cares about. Vin Diesel looks like he comes straight out of a redpill instruction manual 'Holding Frame' and wearing 4 inch elevators. Looks pathetic.

hahahah

Warlord

Warlord

No Mercy
Time online
1d 12h 56m
5'4
99% of teens with GFs around me are below 5'6. So extra 4 inch will help me mog all of them
Damn im indian 17 at 5'11. The heightpill is brutal. Hopefully your from a good caste and have fair skin or are rich.

R

Rothschild

Trainee
Time online
14h 10m
Damn im indian 17 at 5'11. The heightpill is brutal. Hopefully your from a good caste and have fair skin or are rich.
I am kshatriya, my brother is 6'4 haha. Are you from india actually? Yes my genes and facial structure is like indo- aryan. ( I look like an Iranian/ Afghani, pashtun). It's insane how nearly everyone around me is ugly as fuck, still somehow manages to get the girlfriend. Girls talk with me all the time though, but I have no interest in them, I find white girls to be more attractive. This is why I am heightmaxxing and lookaxxing even more.

Girls liked me, I guess I am a volcel lol.

And height alone doesn't matters, even if you are above 6 ft, but your face is ugly as sewer then your doomed.

Last edited:
Warlord

Warlord

No Mercy
Time online
1d 12h 56m
I am kshatriya, my brother is 6'4 haha. Are you from india actually? Yes my genes and facial structure is like indo- aryan. ( I look like an Iranian/ Afghani, pashtun). It's insane how nearly everyone around me is ugly as fuck, still somehow manages to get the girlfriend. Girls talk with me all the time though, but I have no interest in them, I find white girls to be more attractive. This is why I am heightmaxxing and lookaxxing even more.

Girls liked me, I guess I am a volcel lol.

And height alone doesn't matters, even if you are above 6 ft, but your face is ugly as sewer then your doomed.
Nah bro born in the UK. I also look kinda Iranian jfl.
Im lucky cuz im attracted to Indians so it aint diffcult for me, If your attracted to whites tho its like x10 harder
If you live in India then its basically impossible to get a white bitch, your gonna have to move out
Make sure to moneymaxx because to be honest just heightmaxxing and lookmaxxing won't cut it
In the UK I see a lot of Indians and whites together as couples so its not over, just difficult asf
Good luck brother

MAKEOUTHILL999

MAKEOUTHILL999

Ascending 2023
Time online
29d 19h 45m

LMAO man literally has his eyes closed and is mogging the whole group

zaynbrah

zaynbrah

Swallow the Zaynpill
Time online
14d 16h 55m

hilarious, but so true