45yo to 20yo in an instant

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
All it would take for me to look my age is a little bit of stretching. I am cursed. I fucking hate my life.

This is what happens when you decide to lose lots of weight rapidly when you’re boneless and have too many sleepless nights.

The only way I’ll be able to live my life is after I get a facelift. Until then, my life is completely over 🤡🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢

Not even 30yo btw

Attachments

• IMG_0337.mov
    3.7 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint, IanIachimoe2491 and 5 others
Its your genetic destiny brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint and reaper2
Do face yoga and microcurrent. Supplement pregnenolone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, reaper2 and 4 others
thiz iz wht awaitz for you dumbniggerz who stop eating to lean maxx instead of doing it properly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 51551 and 3 others
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and FacialStructure404
All it would take for me to look my age is a little bit of stretching. I am cursed. I fucking hate my life.

This is what happens when you decide to lose lots of weight rapidly when you’re boneless and have too many sleepless nights.

The only way I’ll be able to live my life is after I get a facelift. Until then, my life is completely over 🤡🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢

Not even 30yo btw
maybe use face tape and get curtains and bb cream. Could work?

• JFL
maybe use face tape and get curtains and bb cream. Could work?
I’m not wearing face tape in public, or at all. The only realistic path forward is a mid facelift aka cheek lift. Shits expensive as fuck too. I’ll go into even more debt if I have to to get it. This shit is so unfair. Fuck my life

• JFL
Maybe is just fat

• JFL
did u drink alot of alcohol? Ive known guys who descended hard aswell. They used to have girls all the time, now rotting alone, smoking weed, reminiscing on past glory. late 20 here aswell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 51551, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
thiz iz wht awaitz for you dumbniggerz who stop eating to lean maxx instead of doing it properly
what is the proper way to get lean then?

• JFL
did u drink alot of alcohol? Ive known guys who descended hard aswell. They used to have girls all the time, now rotting alone, smoking weed, reminiscing on past glory. late 20 here aswell.
Kinda, but this is mostly from sun exposure when I was a child, a life time of being overweight and then losing it rapidly multiple times over, sleepless nights (all nighters), and other shitty life choices (smoking for a few years, binge drinking… and im also quite boneless

Attachments

• IMG_0336.mov
    3.2 MB
  • JFL
what is the proper way to get lean then?
dependz on the baseline of the person itzelf

but the rule of thumb iz

1. lift weightz , eat a lot of healthy food, specially protein and low fatz and a decent amount of carbz
2. alzo do a cardio sport on the side, in my caze itz swimmaxxing
3. when you gain a decent amount of muscle , focuz on lowering your caloriez but keep eating protein
4. increaze the cardio , keep the weightlifting
5. repeat the procezz from step 1 indefinetly, putting more muscle each time
6. smoke weed everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and poopoohead
I’m not wearing face tape in public, or at all. The only realistic path forward is a mid facelift aka cheek lift. Shits expensive as fuck too. I’ll go into even more debt if I have to to get it. This shit is so unfair. Fuck my life
realistically nothing else that can be done, for my suggestion i was tryingf to suggest you cover up the tape with hair if you didn't udnerstand. Otherwise if you're against that its over

• +1
  • JFL

• JFL

Not even 30yo btw
Brutal sleep apnea pill.

• JFL
How to avoid? I am currently losing weight

• JFL
nah you just aint done yet

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL

• JFL

Not even 30yo btw
i have this fold as well, just less. Its the worst think in the world, and who say its genetic is coping hard. Its bone+collagen problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Whitepill_Saint
Kinda, but this is mostly from sun exposure when I was a child, a life time of being overweight and then losing it rapidly multiple times over, sleepless nights (all nighters), and other shitty life choices (smoking for a few years, binge drinking… and im also quite boneless
its manly bone. Believe

• JFL
it’s insane i have exactly this but i have it since 17

ive looked into it a lot and im pretty sure you dont need a full face lift to fix that

temporal lift, midface lift and maybe cheek implant would fix that and they’re all much cheaper than face lift

• +1
  • JFL
also it’s not tied to weight loss bro

i think it’s purely genetics we all know some boneless ppl with smooth and tight skin

• JFL
the brutal struggle of trying to preserve your youth long enough to save up for surgeries, only to have a few years left to enjoy it

running out of time and collagen each year you have to wait

I'm 27. by the time I'm fully looksmaxxed I'll be fucking 28, turning 29.

by that time I'll only have maybe 5-6 years of a full prime.

but I'll be ascended, and I'll be rich by then, so I'm sure it'll be 10x better than the life I live now

• +1
  • JFL

Not even 30yo btw
prolly what i’m gonna look like

• +1
  • JFL