49mm +/- palate almost 15

gigell

gigell

leave soyciety
What do you guys think ? I thought my palate was narrow until I decided to measure it.

It’s not the most optimal and accurate method but essential I took a q tip and then I took a ruler to measure where it started to the end approximately. So I got to like 47mm-50mm

Weird thing is that my jaw looks narrow from a distance , maybe it’s just my underdeveloped lower third and bloating , you guys know I’ve got some recession

So do I need an expander ? , likely my jaw would still grow

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Lmao
Palate width barely matters in looks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
its not 49mm mate

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343, 5'7 zoomer, Lmao and 1 other person
What do you guys think ? I thought my palate was narrow until I decided to measure it.

It’s not the most optimal and accurate method but essential I took a q tip and then I took a ruler to measure where it started to the end approximately. So I got to like 47mm-50mm

Weird thing is that my jaw looks narrow from a distance , maybe it’s just my underdeveloped lower third and bloating , you guys know I’ve got some recession

So do I need an expander ? , likely my jaw would still grow
did u measure the gap only?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 19453
Show ur smile

lol u talk so much misinformation
Palate width barely matters in looks. My friend is legit severely recessed with a wide and perfect palate. It doesn't matter you ugly incel KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
Palate width barely matters in looks. My friend is legit severely recessed with a wide and perfect palate. It doesn't matter you ugly incel KILL YOURSELF
I agree palate width doesn’t matter at all, op can look at mse before and after, it doesn’t change your face much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Deleted member 40761
I agree palate width doesn’t matter at all, op can look at mse before and after, it doesn’t change your face much.
I agree , but it’s one of my only mog traits that I have if it’s rlly 47-50mm , it could grow more to like 55mm +

My dad has a big palate maybe that explains

Thats it? You probably aren’t measuring correctly than. My palate width is 38 and i see 10 teeth
Idk my dad has a big palate and shows only 8 teeth

what teeth u measure from

please try to not talk anymore. First palate is the sign of a well grown face, second it matters because it makes the smile (Insanely important) more attractive. Your friend cant be very recessed and have an actual wide palate because it doesnt have SPACE to do so u fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
bigger than mine and my jaw is overdeveloped.

palate means jackshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Deleted member 40761
please try to not talk anymore. First palate is the sign of a well grown face, second it matters because it makes the smile (Insanely important) more attractive. Your friend cant be very recessed and have an actual wide palate because it doesnt have SPACE to do so u fucking retarded.
His palate is undeniably wide and he is undeniably recessed. You are a retarded mew coping fucking idiot. They are not correlated at all. The only time someone should get MSE is if their palate is extremely narrow. As long as the palate is average width it doesn't matter. In fact it can be a looksmin, Ronald Ead's mouth and palate is too wide now after getting mse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
His palate is undeniably wide and he is undeniably recessed. You are a retarded mew coping fucking idiot. They are not correlated at all. The only time someone should get MSE is if their palate is extremely narrow. As long as the palate is average width it doesn't matter. In fact it can be a looksmin, Ronald Ead's mouth and palate is too wide now after getting mse.
buddy just shut up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
8-10 teeth I will show another time
You measured it wrong
With 49 you will see 14 even 16 if you got them
But honestly if it's really 49 thats fucked up , some caveman range of width , but i doubt it its rlly 49 while its almost impossible to achieve 45 naturally when average is 31+-.

@Whatashame

My bad guys , it’s 46mm. Still expander is needed or nah ?

Attachments

• IMG_3783.jpeg
    IMG_3783.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Also , i lack ipd and es ratio. I heard an RME can have lots of improvements.

Ik but a wired dilemma My history teacher has small palate but wide jaw
Flared gonions + large masseters will do that. Also his palate probably isn’t that small. The largest jaws will always have wide palates.

It literally determines your jaw width so no.
Explain why hexum has a wide ass jaw with a narrow palate then? And like millions of other people? Dumb fuck. Whenever people get MSE all it does is fuck up their symmetry and mouth width. Ronald ead descended from it and so will you. Get real surgery

Explain why hexum has a wide ass jaw with a narrow palate then? And like millions of other people? Dumb fuck. Whenever people get MSE all it does is fuck up their symmetry and mouth width. Ronald ead descended from it and so will you. Get real surgery
Keep getting aggressive because you’re a nigger retard ok. MSE widening someone’s mouth doesn’t disprove my statement about jaw width? What makes you think Hexum’s palate is small? It’s definitely not. Don’t give me some “muh 10 teeth smile” counting bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: F36
Keep getting aggressive because you’re a nigger retard ok. MSE widening someone’s mouth doesn’t disprove my statement about jaw width? What makes you think Hexum’s palate is small? It’s definitely not. Don’t give me some “muh 10 teeth smile” counting bullshit.
Subhuman incel Faggot. Hexum does have a narrow, or perhaps average palate. It's not wide. Just because it isn't as narrow as your 2 millimeter palate doesn't mean shit. Obviously if someone has an EXTREMELY narrow palate it will be a detriment to their looks. But an average palate is perfectly fine. Like I said. If your palate is EXTREMELY Narrow then of course you should get mse. But if it's like 41mm internolar width why would you. It won't ascend shit. Especially op who has 49mm lmfao.

Last edited:
Subhuman incel Faggot. Hexum does have a narrow, or perhaps average palate. It's not wide. Just because it isn't as narrow as your 2 millimeter palate doesn't mean shit. Obviously if someone has an EXTREMELY narrow palate it will be a detriment to their looks. But an average palate is perfectly fine. Like I said. If your palate is EXTREMELY Narrow then of course you should get mse. But if it's like 41mm internolar width why would you. It won't ascend shit. Especially op who has 49mm lmfao.
Didn’t read.

Bullshit can change fwhr midface ratio ipd esr eme and widen lips and other ratios nigger