Reactions: Jeww, wackedchives and itzyaboyJJ
5,7-170 at 17
why am short
And yes nga I wear 2-4 inch lifts like @Amnesia
But I wanna grow real height
Any advice
up ur protein by ALOT 3-4x / kg
HGH/ Aromasin or Arimadex
check out enchanted elixirs BOTB height forum. do this now, fuck the risk of diabetes 5'7 life is death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, 5.5psl and shieldzz
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, wackedchives, febinopry and 2 others
check out enchanted elixirs BOTB height forum. do this now, fuck the risk of diabetes 5'7 life is death
Few months ago in 2023 I used to chug tons of milk everyday
2 maybe 3 liters
And ate a lot of red meat especially ground beef
All I got was a bloated face snd a lot of acne
No height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, zura, wackedchives and 1 other person

same, Im at the same height and age
It’s over for us . Let’s just accept our Manlet height :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives and sub5c3l
2 maybe 3 liters
No height
do HGH w/ Aromasin or Arimadex atleast. im also 17 at 5'11.5 but plates still open (same might be for u, ignore google cope most people close 19+), u might have growth later. if u can get the funds somehow i think u can still do it

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
do HGH w/ Aromasin or Arimadex atleast. im also 17 at 5'11.5 but plates still open (same might be for u, ignore google cope most people close 19+), u might have growth later. if u can get the funds somehow i think u can still do it
What does aromasin and arimadex do?
I should prob check to see if my plates are even open tho first

suppresses estrogen, which is what closses ur growth plates as ur testosterone aromatizes deep enough into puberty, If u take arimadex or aromasin u can stretch that period of growth since theres gonna be no fusing happening. its acc more important than the HGH.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
suppresses estrogen, which is what closses ur growth plates as ur testosterone aromatizes deep enough into puberty, If u take arimadex or aromasin u can stretch that period of growth since theres gonna be no fusing happening. its acc more important than the HGH.
Any side effects ?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
im planning to take arimadex at 18-18.5 to see if i can get lucky with an inch or two

Any side effects ?
long term aggresive use has bad bone density side effects and some claim can damage mental alot, research this alot before u go on it. but dont take ur time, since u had such little growth id hurry if i was u

2 maybe 3 liters
No height
You are done growing

• So Sad
long term aggresive use has bad bone density side effects and some claim can damage mental alot, research this alot before u go on it. but dont take ur time, since u had such little growth id hurry if i was u
I guess yeah I’m taller than my dad by one inch (he’s 5,6 :feelshah:)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives and Deleted member 66616
same, Im at the same height and age
Manlet leprauchan , i could fuck your mother in front of you and you would do nothing ,being almost 10 inches taller than you

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Manlet leprauchan , i could fuck your mother in front of you and you would do nothing ,being almost 10 inches taller than you
youre like 5'6 and fat nigga you cant even run faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, wackedchives, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Noooo give me hope instead :feelswhy:
Whats your parent height ? you fallen for the heightmaxx meme . it doesnt exist, milk or HGH wont do nothing

Last edited:
all that height and still rotting on .org Posts3,586

• JFL
Reactions: AySab, sub5c3l and shieldzz

Attachments

• 4019801_3995833_3979448_3979301_VID_20240225150937 (1).mp4
    8.3 MB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: febinopry, itzyaboyJJ and Deleted member 66616
LLmaxx

• +1
Whats your parent height ? you fallen for the heightmaxx meme . it doesnt exist, milk or HGH wont do nothing
Dad 5,6
Mom 5,5
Me 5,7

• So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
when did flamingo look so debloated???

• JFL
Well you are in the optimal range

HGH and Arimidex wont do shit, dont listen to retards and waste money on usseles stuff
What about muh protien
🤣

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Dad 5,6
Mom 5,5
Me 5,7
dont listen to this doomer, there are studies showing it helping kids. worth a try, u even getting to 5'9 would be big
Bru how u grow to 5,11 then
uncles all 6'1-2+, was fat from 10-14 (elevated igf-1 and more growth) lost weight and im now trying to eat alot with high protein without becoming a slob

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
dont listen to this doomer, there are studies showing it helping kids. worth a try, u even getting to 5'9 would be big

uncles all 6'1-2+, was fat from 10-14 (elevated igf-1 and more growth) lost weight and im now trying to eat alot with high protein without becoming a slob
Yes,dont listen to me. Listen to a 16y kid greycel tiktop coper

growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.

• So Sad

growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.
Gonna save up for limb lengthening then 😢

YOU ARE 5'7 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING TWINK :forcedsmile:
ILL fucking smash your peanut skull with a rock you dumb nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66616 and itzyaboyJJ
nothing,its all genetic
this nigger has black genetics and thats all of what he relied on. he doesnt know anything to do with ANY of the available height science for bone growth. he will cope because he's a ashy black chimp who got lucky with height alone. research for more than 2 minutes (max capacity of knowledge for negro brain) and ull find other conclusions.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and shieldzz
this nigger has black genetics and thats all of what he relied on. he doesnt know anything to do with ANY of the available height science for bone growth. he will cope because he's a ashy black chimp who got lucky with height alone. research for more than 2 minutes (max capacity of knowledge for negro brain) and ull find other conclusions.
over for you

hes not trying to get to 180 cm dumb fuck. hes not gonna become nnganou from hgh. its worth a try is all im saying. genetic height limit isnt a set number u either get to or no. its not wild to think he might gain some if his bones are still open.

niggas will cope because THEY didnt do it.

hes not trying to get to 180 cm dumb fuck. hes not gonna become nnganou from hgh. its worth a try is all im saying. genetic height limit isnt a set number u either get to or no. its not wild to think he might gain some if his bones are still open.

niggas will cope because THEY didnt do it.
Im done with you
Go post on .is

• +1
Im done with you
Go post on .is
iq mogged u african village boy. wonder how ur wooden hut can even run an internet router

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, itzyaboyJJ and Gilbert_Durandal
Whats that
what age did u start growing pubic hair? basically if u grew pubic hair below 13 ur done growing. If this is the case just cope u ain’t gonna grow anymore just fraud 5’9

you wont grow anymore theres a slite chance but you will be still short and you cant do nothing about it beside surgery

5,7-170cm at 17
why am I short
And yes nga I wear 2-4 inch lifts like @Amnesia
But I wanna grow real height
Any advice
Wear ankle weights at night 10 lb each leg and grow

• JFL
bro you said ur 5'10 im another hahahha