Letrozole cycle.

nebuluhh

nebuluhh

Iron
Hello, i am looking to cycle letrozole soon. i will be purchasing from swisschems, because their pills come in 1mg form. I don't wanna take too much, as low e side effects ive heard of are bad. I'm curious what I should do to avoid terrible side effects, while also delaying my puberty. My predicted height is fine, but I want more time to reach it. Please comment any warnings or things I should look out for, and advice to how I should start and begin this cycle.

Hello, i am looking to cycle letrozole soon. i will be purchasing from swisschems, because their pills come in 1mg form. I don't wanna take too much, as low e side effects ive heard of are bad. I'm curious what I should do to avoid terrible side effects, while also delaying my puberty. My predicted height is fine, but I want more time to reach it. Please comment any warnings or things I should look out for, and advice to how I should start and begin this cycle.
Letrozole is useless if you use it without hgh or mk

You're not meant to cycle letrozole nigga and swisschems is a shit source

i agree partially, but in my case my potential height is much higher than the height i will reach if my plates close. I am expected 5'11-6', but my growth plates are said to be closing nearly at 5'9. my doctor referenced my growth chart for this, so im calling bs. I can't pin rn due to my parents and trust me, its impossible, and MK is just shit for you and has too many side effects.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
send me the best hgh source pls. im not tryna spent hella just on a few IUs. i want a long term supply for just afew hundred

i agree partially, but in my case my potential height is much higher than the height i will reach if my plates close. I am expected 5'11-6', but my growth plates are said to be closing nearly at 5'9. my doctor referenced my growth chart for this, so im calling bs. I can't pin rn due to my parents and trust me, its impossible, and MK is just shit for you and has too many side effects.
How can you know you are expected 6ft? Usually when growth plates close the maximum natural potencial is reached so keeping them open would be useless

How can you know you are expected 6ft? Usually when growth plates close the maximum natural potencial is reached so keeping them open would be useless
I’m judging by my family, and my previous predicted height that somehow changed. And I don’t know if my plates are fr closing, just my rate of growth slowed down on the growth chart.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis