+5 cm would expand my dating pool by 30%

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
Moving from 174 cm to 179 cm would expand my potential dating pool from 60% of females to 90% of females. Don't know whether I'll end up doing a 5 cm LL but this certainly makes it seem like it could be worth it. Brutal heightpill :feelsrope:

Attachments

• Heightpill.png
    Heightpill.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 363
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, RedPilledStemcel and Extra Chromosome
Just be 5’10

• +1
Reactions: mehman, NormieKilla, kobecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: mehman
I am the perfect height according to this graph :exited:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
That is essentially the point of diminishing returns according to this study:
Check the height distribution on the study for life fuel btw.

That is essentially the point of diminishing returns according to this study:

Is that the study where we can find the graph?

Is that the study where we can find the graph?
The graph was made by @RageAgainstTDL on .is. I just annotated it with my personal stats.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Dude420, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
73 inches/6'1 is ideal
@FatmanO mogs again

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Extra Chromosome
face bro face, if ur 174cm and incel its because ur face isnt enough,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mehman, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
face bro face, if ur 174cm and incel its because ur face isnt enough,
I agree, I need to fix my face and get in better shape before even considering LL. For now I'll just stick to shoe lifts.

I agree, I need to fix my face and get in better shape before even considering LL. For now I'll just stick to shoe lifts.
if u can get to 180cm with shoe lifts then nothing is stopping u other than face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
if u can get to 180cm with shoe lifts then nothing is stopping u other than face
Adding 6 cm through shoe lifts isn't always feasible though. Like on spring break when all the chads are wearing flip flops on the beach, etc. I can only get up to 180 cm when I'm wearing my 1.5" lifts in my timberlands (which add .5-1" more than most shoes).

Moving from 174 cm to 179 cm would expand my potential dating pool from 60% of females to 90% of females. Don't know whether I'll end up doing a 5 cm LL but this certainly makes it seem like it could be worth it. Brutal heightpill :feelsrope:
cope
a friend of mine is 155 cm, he lost virginity at 15 with a 160cm girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel and Coping
cope
a friend of mine is 155 cm, he lost virginity at 15 with a 160cm girl
And my 3'6" retarded handicapped dyslexic abo friend fucked 3 stacies at the age of 13.
Nothing is stopping anyone.

Tired of these "friend" arguments.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JellyBelly, Falimcel, rockndogs and 10 others
jfling @ this cope thread

I’m 175cm and I wear shoes I look 5:11 man the height pill is hard tbh

Wait so at 5’11 I have a larger dating pool than people that are 6’3 and 6’4?

Fucking doubt it

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 656, CupOfCoffee and 3 others

Fucking doubt it
I think it means that its most effect when a guy is 5'11'', when hes A inch tallwr above that it only goes about 10 percent up for every inch. I will try to find the study again, had it prepared for my video

Fucking doubt it
What Im saying is being a 5'11'" and 5'5'' has a huge negative corallation while being 5'11'' and 6'4'' is a huge bonus but it matters more that you are not short

LL is dangerous tho

I am the perfect height according to this graph :exited:
Im 72 inches aswell yet some women still call me short is this graph retard :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Im 72 inches aswell yet some women still call me short is this graph retard :feelsuhh:
Where do you live? 6’ is obviously not very tall but calling it short is quite retarded

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Keep coping. It basically says that under 180cm means your pool is 0%

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 206
I am 178, and had a lot of Tinder dates during the last year. All of the "average-slightly above" girls where instantly turned off by my height. I could sense the immediate loss of attraction at first sight. Almost all off them did also mention, that i am not that tall as it looks in the pictures. I banged only the fat, old (35+) and ugly ones, that i felt not attracted at all. What this stupid pieced of shit all should have known, is that my dicksize is 19cm, and girls always scream and cry when i fuck them.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Coping and Bluepill
Where do you live? 6’ is obviously not very tall but calling it short is quite retarded
Germany my friend. The standards are so high its unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Bluepill
I am 178, and had a lot of Tinder dates during the last year. All of the "average-slightly above" girls where instantly turned off by my height. I could sense the immediate loss of attraction at first sight. Almost all off them did also mention, that i am not that tall as it looks in the pictures. I banged only the fat, old (35+) and ugly ones, that i felt not attracted at all. What this stupid pieced of shit all should have known, is that my dicksize is 19cm, and girls always scream and cry when i fuck them.
Fucking 158 cm short Japanese foid implied she was disappointed to find out her attractive Tinder date was only about 175-180 cm tall. Wear lifts or use elevator shoes boyos.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Fucking 158 cm short Japanese foid implied she was disappointed to find out her attractive Tinder date was only about 175-180 cm tall. Wear lifts or use elevator shoes boyos.
I ve had some experiences like this. I am 179 but fraud 180-181 with very small lifts and shoes. And had some chicks who were below 160 comment that I am not that much taller than them. Implying that they preferred I was even taller
It is funny cause when I was walking down the street with one of them she was so much shorter than me that I had to bend down a little to be able to hear what the dumb slut is saying (it was noisy due to the traffic). If I was 190 I think we wouldn’t be able to communicate at all in that situation lol

Lol keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Remember to factor in not only risk, but opportunity cost. There's around a 9 month recovery period, and if you aint getting laid now I doubt going round in a wheelchair and then crutches is gonna help much.

Never really considered it worth it tbh. It's got a very high complication rate, if you read the LL forums plenty of them suffer knee pain, ballerina foot and other bad outcomes.

I'd suggest if around the 168-175 range (i.e. short but not turbo ridiculous):

- Buy a pair of thick soles/raised platform boots, but not ones that were specifically designed to be elevator shoes. Think Timberlands, Doc Martens, Chelsea boots etc.

- If the boots are deep enough, you can comfortably put lifts in them. My Doc Martens (that I bought specifically for getting laid in Eastern Europe) can quite easily take the maximum 9cm lifts that I own. I normally use 7cm because 9cm makes me walk a bit unsteady, but the option is there. All boots will take at least 5cm.

I'm 171cm (barefoot, evening height). My boots have a 4.5cm platform on, and I stick 7cm lifts in them. Now the 7cm 'lift' only actually equates to around 5cm extra height because that's more determined by your midfoot not your heel, and of course the actual 'bonus' my boots give me is more like 2cm over other shoe wearers (cos everyone has shoes on outside ofc), but it's still a 7cm total increase to normies, moving me squarely into the average range - which is perfectly fine for 90% of foids, don't let anyone on here tell you otherwise. If you're 174, well you could do something very similar, and actually appear a bit above average - all the while not having to suffer the pain and expense of LL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, kobecel and androidcel
Give me a like boyo
??

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I think it means that its most effect when a guy is 5'11'', when hes A inch tallwr above that it only goes about 10 percent up for every inch. I will try to find the study again, had it prepared for my video

What Im saying is being a 5'11'" and 5'5'' has a huge negative corallation while being 5'11'' and 6'4'' is a huge bonus but it matters more that you are not short
You make no sense nigger

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Pff... i'm that tall and i only get slaps from girls.

No it wouldn't
What I mean is that ~30% more women will no longer rule me out on my height alone. I know that number isn’t exact but still the percentage jump from 5 cm would be significant for me, as I’d go from below average height to above average.

What I mean is that ~30% more women will no longer rule me out on my height alone. I know that number isn’t exact but still the percentage jump from 5 cm would be significant for me, as I’d go from below average height to above average.
if you approach 30% more women you cancel out the effect

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
That depends on the height of the females I approach.
Trust me 174cm is enough, with shoes and lifts ur 180cm, thats enough for most girls, dont fall for any height copes, sure height is good but 180cm is more than enough to slay if you have face.
If you have 30% less females in your pool just approach 30% more girls and it'll even your chances, its something you should be willing to accept, not everyone is born chad so you gotta play with what u have, better for ur mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, dodt and left2die
Trust me 174cm is enough, with shoes and lifts ur 180cm, thats enough for most girls, dont fall for any height copes, sure height is good but 180cm is more than enough to slay if you have face.
If you have 30% less females in your pool just approach 30% more girls and it'll even your chances, its something you should be willing to accept, not everyone is born chad so you gotta play with what u have, better for ur mental health.
My plan is to mostly approach girls in the 155-165 cm range to minimize the chance that they reject me based on height alone. I find shorter girls cuter anyway, generally speaking.

Good thing I abused vitamin K at the right time and I went from 5'9 to 5'11

Also:

If you have a shit face, a 30% increase wont get you anywhere. 130% of 0 is still 0.

Only even consider this if your face is decent. And that should be determined by how you do on tinder, not what anyone rates you here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Squirtoutmabooty, Coping and 1 other person