5'11 = turbo manlet in 2019

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Prove me wrong.
I'm always one of the shortest guys when I'm around people my age.
How will I survive this mogging till the day I die?
Kids are only getting taller too, such suifuel.
I gotta move to Indonesia or some shit or I'll go legit mad.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Prove me wrong.
I'm always one of the shortest guys when I'm around people my age.
How will I survive this mogging till the day I die?
Kids are only getting taller too, such suifuel.
I gotta move to Indonesia or some shit or I'll go legit mad.
I am 6'6 in boots and lifts and am regularly mogged JFL. My buddy is 6'8 barefoot so 5'11 is clearly turbo manlet height

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and androidcel
You are not wrong one bit. Height average consensus don't mean shit if everyone around you is tall.
I am 6'6 in boots and lifts and am regularly mogged JFL. My buddy is 6'8 barefoot so 5'11 is clearly turbo manlet height
Did you grow 2 inches from yesterday?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, JellyBelly, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
Is it time to rope? :feelswhy:
I legit can't stand being heightmogged. Makes me feel so inferior. I don't care about being face mogged etc tbh.
I get ER thoughts when I'm mogged. I either need to rot here or move away tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You are not wrong one bit. Height average consensus don't mean shit if everyone around you is tall.

Did you grow 2 inches from yesterday?
I am 6'3 barefoot in the mornings. Lifts and boots elevate me to 6'6
Is it time to rope? :feelswhy:
I legit can't stand being heightmogged. Makes me feel so inferior. I don't care about being face mogged etc tbh.
I get ER thoughts when I'm mogged. I either need to rot here or move away tbh
Yes tbh ngl

Yes tbh ngl
i should steal my brother's lifts and stick em in my boots tbh

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel

Yes tbh ngl
I'm gonna buy 2 inch lifts to boost me to 6'1.5, maybe I don't feel like a turbo manlet then. If I still do, I'm gonna be a hero

How old are you?

below 6’2 = manlet

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member 39
Did you consider letrozole and HGH?
I've read your thread but I don't want to do it if there's no real evidence showing that it works.
Did you actually grow using these drugs?
I also don't wanna risk my health too much.
Being ugly and short > being ill
But I'd consider taking small doses if I could afford it.
So what are your results so far?
below 6’2 = manlet
Übermensch IQ

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
I've read your thread but I don't want to do it if there's no real evidence than it works.
Did you actually grow using these drugs?
I also don't wanna risk my health too much.
Being ugly and short > being ill
But I'd consider taking small doses if I could afford it.
So what are your results so far?
I grew 0.5in from mk677 but took a lot of time. I used peptides for a month in the past.
The only risks are from AIs, even then, you could lower the dosage to something you can handle.
I started another peptide stack few days ago + letro and mk677, will add GHK-cu for skin and make a thread on results. I am going to do it for one month so I don't expect much.
I will get real HGH when I get the money.
Another guy I know used an AI and HGH and grew 0.5inch in a month.
Personally, I believe that I will reach a conclusion to the results in 1.5 years.

If you don't want to take a gamble to ascension then it is understandable, there are risks with everything including plastic surgery.
Also, cancer from HGH is a meme. If you aren't genetically predisposed to cancer or acromegaly (which means it is over anyways) then you are fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I grew 0.5in from mk677 but took a lot of time. I used peptides for a month in the past.
The only risks are from AIs, even then, you could lower the dosage to something you can handle.
I started another peptide stack few days ago + letro and mk677, will add GHK-cu for skin and make a thread on results. I am going to do it for one month so I don't expect much.
I will get real HGH when I get the money.
Another guy I know used an AI and HGH and grew 0.5inch in a month.
Personally, I believe that I will reach a conclusion to the results in 1.5 years.

If you don't want to take a gamble to ascension then it is understandable, there are risks with everything including plastic surgery.
Also, cancer from HGH is a meme. If you aren't genetically predisposed to cancer or acromegaly (which means it is over anyways) then you are fine.
I'm a poorcel so I won't be able to afford the right amount of drugs that will actually cause a significant improvement. Growing one inch would still make me a manlet.
I'm gonna save for plastic surgeries for my face and hope for some more growth and maybe move to a shorter country one day.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'm a poorcel so I won't be able to afford the right amount of drugs that will actually cause a significant improvement. Growing one inch would still make me a manlet.
I'm gonna save for plastic surgeries for my face and hope for some more growth and maybe move to a shorter country one day.
Good luck with your ascension my fried.
Taking an AI to keep your plates open for longer (hence getting more time to be able to afford GH) is an option as well.

• +1
5’10 here, it’s over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Good luck with your ascension my fried.
Taking an AI to keep your plates open for longer (hence getting more time to be able to afford GH) is an option as well.
They are most likely closed I think

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome