5'4 at 17 is it over

L

lozoo

Iron
Iam almost 17 and 163 cm, I grow about 5 cm than last year, I have late bloomer. and have great physique .should I start taking anastrozole or If when I miss a dose it will fuse bones growth faster?

Any suggestions?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, northern mogger, murdah and 1 other person
you know the answer already, don't you?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, med, tombradylover and 9 others
Do you have wide IPD, compact midface, feminine jaw, narrow shoulders, and wide hips?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkoDon, Roquefort, med and 7 others
Iam almost 17 and 163 cm, I grow about 5 cm than last year, I have late bloomer. and have great physique .should I start taking anastrozole or If when I miss a dose it will fuse bones growth faster?

Any suggestions?
get LL or move to the phillipines or stmhn

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I don't like having to suggest this to anyone, but I don't see what options you have other than LL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, tombradylover, thecel and 1 other person
Brutal. You’d have to grow 15 cm in a year to reach average height

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, shalomnigga, Deleted member 67558 and 3 others
get LL or move to the phillipines or stmhn
it's over for manlet geomaxxer jfl, lowest height u can see on average on third world countries for teenagers are 5'8, I'm in a shithole but in my class there's 3 6'1 dudes, the lowest height is 5'7, but a lot is 5'10

Height flation is crazy asf

Any suggestions?
Transition, cutie

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and thecel
I don't like having to suggest this to anyone, but I don't see what options you have other than LL

transition is another option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, med and kanderior

Any suggestions?
what’s your tanner stage?

it's over for manlet geomaxxer jfl, lowest height u can see on average on third world countries for teenagers are 5'8, I'm in a shithole but in my class there's 3 6'1 dudes, the lowest height is 5'7, but a lot is 5'10

Height flation is crazy asf
real vrooooo if u live any where in west height is increasing so hard

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

Any suggestions?
i thought my 5’8 was over dude I’m sorry bro

Any suggestions?
yes, dont take roids

Any suggestions?
How tall are your parents?

Any suggestions?
First, you go to the doctor and check your hormone levels. If you have HGH deficiency, doctors might just prescribe it for you for free. Idk why they haven't done that already. Second, check if plates have been fused or not. Third, if your doctor, for some reason, won't prescribe you HGH if you have money and know how to do HGH + AI. Go ahead (there are guides on the org too, but do it at your own risk). I think it's 100% worth doing HGH on your own if your doctor doesn't prescribe it for you.

Any suggestions?
Unfortunately, it's quite probable you'll only gain a few inches, maybe hit 5'6 at best. Time to consider options like ropemax or moneymaxx. Unless there's some developmental issue delaying puberty, then maybe testosterone could help.

I understand you're concerned about your growth and considering using anastrozole to accelerate it. However, it's crucial to approach this with caution. Anastrozole is a medication primarily used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women, and it works by reducing estrogen levels in the body. While it can theoretically increase growth hormone levels in adolescents and potentially stimulate growth plates, its use for this purpose is not recommended and can have serious side effects.

First and foremost, I strongly advise against self-medicating or taking any prescription medication without proper medical supervision. Anastrozole can have significant side effects, including bone density loss, joint pain, and increased risk of fractures. Additionally, altering your hormone levels without medical supervision can have unpredictable and potentially harmful effects on your overall health and development.

Late puberty and growth spurts are common and often resolve naturally without the need for medication. However, if you're concerned about your growth or development, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional, such as a pediatrician or an endocrinologist. They can evaluate your growth pattern, conduct appropriate tests if necessary, and provide guidance and support tailored to your individual needs.

In the meantime, focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including regular exercise, balanced nutrition, and adequate sleep, as these factors can positively influence your growth and development. If you have specific concerns or questions about your growth, don't hesitate to discuss them with a healthcare provider who can offer personalized advice and guidance.