• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cutecel2001, GuyFromSingapore, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
deformed tall fag or a tall chad?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Show the mtn and the chadlite examples. A bland no dimorphism/sex appeal mtn or an "mtn" like zherka isnt the same

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Chad lite

Atleast make the question abit interesting by putting 6'6 HTN not MTN

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Sprinkles
Even a 6’1 mtn gets women.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and st.hamudi but 6‘5
6'6 is the average NBA height, unironically too tall for a lot of women. According to a study in the US your dating pool would be more reduced than that of a 5'8 guy with that height. You should have put 6'4 MTN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Cutecel2001, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
6'6 is the average NBA height, unironically too tall for a lot of women. According to a study in the US your dating pool would be more reduced than that of a 5'8 guy with that height. You should have put 6'4 MTN.
People here are too obsesses with height and don't realize if you're 6'6 you're probably gonna look retarded, legit 5'11 barefoot >>>> 6'6

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, zura and Kamui
Autism if you think being 6’6 is a falio lmao

No such thing as too tall to these bitches

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, klip11, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
People here are too obsesses with height and don't realize if you're 6'6 you like retarded, legit 5'11 barefoot >>>> 6'6
it's the constant frauding, it's messed up people's perceptions completely. Jacob Elordi is 6'5 and towers over people like a giant. Past that height you get start to get reverse manletism. But I will disagree on your last claim, studies are clear that women tall guys. Just not THAT tall.

• +1
Reactions: zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and m0ss26
View attachment 2572365
this chart is fake af and to this day no one can point out its source. Seriously, try to trace it back to Statista or anything out of Bumble, it's always an image from reddit or twitter. It doesn't even come up if you search it on Statista.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
it's the constant frauding, it's messed up people's perceptions completely. Jacob Elordi is 6'5 and towers over people like a giant. Past that height you get start to get reverse manletism. But I will disagree on your last claim, studies are clear that women tall guys. Just not THAT tall.
I don't think it's a failo at all, just saying they normally look retarded with their proportions and frame, as well as ogre faces because of acromegaly level GH release in their teens jfl. Would rather be able to get a frame like Jeff Seid and have a better quality of life i.e fitting in spaces well and not having back issues. Females aren't the ONLY thing in life

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah a lot of dudes got the game fucked up heavy, I’ve seen first hand guys frauding 6’0 when they’re actually around 5’10, everybody frauds 2 inches these days it’s crazy
I don't think it's a failo at all, just saying they normally look retarded with their proportions and frame, as well as ogre faces because of acromegaly level GH release in their teens jfl. Would rather be able to get a frame like Jeff Seid and have a better quality of life i.e fitting in spaces well and not having back issues. Females aren't the ONLY thing in life
Yeah I get what you mean, but being giga tall regardless will always be a halo to foids, I’ve seen first hand multiple occasions on how foids react to dudes that tall and even taller lmao they’d never get rejected for being “too tall” whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Show the mtn and the chadlite examples. A bland no dimorphism/sex appeal mtn or an "mtn" like zherka isnt the same
zherka isn’t mtn JFL

View attachment 2572365
source: new delhi
this chart is fake af and to this day no one can point out its source. Seriously, try to trace it back to Statista or anything out of Bumble, it's always an image from reddit or twitter. It doesn't even come up if you search it on Statista.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and kanderior
Yeah a lot of dudes got the game fucked up heavy, I’ve seen first hand guys frauding 6’0 when they’re actually around 5’10, everybody frauds 2 inches these days it’s crazy
I'm switching schools next year, and plan on wearing like legit elevator dress shoes/sneakers anytime I go to a party, that way I'll pass as legit 6'. It's a fraud world we live in, time to adapt

I'm switching schools next year, and plan on wearing like legit elevator dress shoes/sneakers anytime I go to a party, that way I'll pass as legit 6'. It's a fraud world we live in, time to adapt
Legit

I plan to makeup max soon, not anything too serious tho, just shit to even out my skin texture

Normies may call it gay but I honestly dgaf lol, foids fraud literally fucking everything but when men do it then it’s an issue

• +1
Face > height

but I’d take 6’6” to mog other men

6”1 Chadlite face vs 6”6 MTN face who mogs and gets more girls
6'3 is the perfect height according to all projection it correlates the most with high status/income. Average president was 6'1-6'4.

6'1 is close enough to ideal that it doesn't matter. 6'6 might get you niche appeal because its so rare especially if you go on roids and your like 20-40 pounds more muscle then average. But being 6'+ and good looking is super rare outside of nordic countries. So 6'1 Chadlite obviously. 6'1 + good looks has almost universal appeal 6'6 MTN will have more niche appeal some foids really love super big guys as a fetish but you gotta be on roids too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Females aren't the ONLY thing in life
that's why I think 6'3 is the best height, if I could snap my fingers and change mine (or could afford good LL). Firmly tall everywhere but not the freak-tier some women want, balancing SMV and aesthetics with health and not having trouble with basic everyday stuff. I used to think 6'4 but I changed my mind after seeing Alexander Skarsgård in Succession.

• +1
Legit

I plan to makeup max soon, not anything too serious tho, just shit to even out my skin texture

Normies may call it gay but I honestly dgaf lol, foids fraud literally fucking everything but when men do it then it’s an issue
real asf, if they can fraud from ltb - htb it shouldn't be a problem when I wear 3 inch dress shoes

• +1
6”1 Chadlite face vs 6”6 MTN face who mogs and gets more girls
nigga the difference between a chadlite and a MTN is HUGE your not blackpilled if you picked 6'6 MTN, face is way more important than height and 99% of girls are happy with a height of 6'1

• +1