6 Days Bimax Post-Op concerns. Still looking recessed.

Shut up you retarded bitch nigga.

I'll come to America and move that post surgery recessed jaw all the way back to pre surgery
interesting. The second you come near me the 5.56 penetrating your skull will turn you into a face transplant candidate.

Take ur anger out at pajeet parents who moved to Canada instead of the US. It’s all a matter of intelligence.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
I spoke to him today. He said he would do a vertical genio in a few months once swelling goes down and I start to heal

In fact this nigga even performed genio first, then jaw surgery a few months later on a patient and somehow it was covered by insurance. I think he told me he did a little finesse for the insurance company. He’s a good guy.
which doctor did your surgery?

jaws look like in good position imo. chin does still look weak, def needs genio. you're swollen though so you probably look puffier than usual but half the reason you look like you have no chin is because youre like 25%+ bodyfat. lose weight.
I’m skinny. P sure it’s surgical. But thanks

interesting. The second you come near me the 5.56 penetrating your skull will turn you into a face transplant candidate.

Take ur anger out at pajeet parents who moved to Canada instead of the US. It’s all a matter of intelligence.
Bitch with retarded results like the ones you got on your bimax, my nigga you wouldn't even remember to bring a clip for your gun.

You look like roadkill my boy.

I'd cave your jaw back inwards you disgusting bracy pajeet shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 2875
Don’t tag this fucking 13% Fatherless negroid in my thread
your bimax is fucked and youre like 2psl but im not here to bash you for surgerycelling into inceldom. The bimax went shit just plan a revision

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 2875
Bitch with retarded results like the ones you got on your bimax, my nigga you wouldn't even remember to bring a clip for your gun.

Mags not clips. Your parents work at a factory and ur poor af. See in America, all immigrants must take an IQ test to enter. In Canada, pajeets like you flood the country hoping to get gibs.

Canadian pajeets must be exterminating from society. Disgusting creatures you’d never make it to America.

your bimax is fucked and youre like 2psl but im not here to bash you for surgerycelling into inceldom. The bimax went shit just plan a revision
Appreciate your candor

Appreciate your candor
I genuinely hope you get a nice revision and fix yourself back up to 4psl or so. I cant stand shit doctors messing up bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875

I wonder what ur resuts will look like on a Canadian Healthcare plan😂😂. And jfl look at your nose. Good luck with your life Ranjeet. Ur gonna be browsing these forums for ever. Thank god im American

Last edited:
Mags not clips. Your parents work at a factory and ur poor af. See in America, all immigrants must take an IQ test to enter. In Canada, pajeets like you flood the country hoping to get gibs.

Canadian pajeets must be exterminating from society. Disgusting creatures you’d never make it to America.
Bro, my parents live in a close to 8000 square feet house worth more than 2 million, and I alone make 6k a month as a university student.

Nigga, I can afford a bimax rn that costs around 8k while paying for my invisalign and other living costs at the same time.
I just started invisalign and I already mog you, you brachy ugly dog.

I wonder what ur resuts will look like on a Canadian Healthcare plan😂😂. And jfl look at your nose. Good luck with your life Ranjeet. Ur gonna be browsing these forums for ever. Thank god im American
I mog you and I get more women than you, so it doesn't matter you fucking failed abortion.

BTW, I'm paki you abused animal, and thanks for the good luck but I won't need it because I don't look like roadkill like you do.

Bro, my parents live in a close to 8000 square feet house worth more than 2 million, and I alone make 6k a month as a university student.

Nigga, I can afford a bimax rn that costs around 8k while paying for my invisalign and other living costs at the same time.
8000 sqft house paid by the govt just like the rest of these brampton immigrants. Your country is utter garbage you hideous birdcel. You have a very odd face shape and probably talk in that Indian/Canadian accent everyone hates. America owns you.

I mog you and I get more women than you, so it doesn't matter you fucking failed abortion.

BTW, I'm paki you abused animal, and thanks for the good luck but I won't need it because I don't look like roadkill like you do.
Lol Paki😂😂. You just like putting others down. Ur useless.

8000 sqft house paid by the govt just like the rest of these brampton immigrants. Your country is utter garbage you hideous birdcel. You have a very odd face shape and probably talk in that Indian/Canadian accent everyone hates. America owns you.
Indian on Indian crime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875 and ManzareK
I genuinely hope you get a nice revision and fix yourself back up to 4psl or so. I cant stand shit doctors messing up bimax
Over if you don’t live in big cities like Toronto or LA. The surgeon you choose is everything.

You're an autistic troll so there's no point in arguing with you, you fucking retard.

My point is proven by the fact that you're STILL RECESSED after a FUCKING BIMAX.

Bitch, just rope at this point, you coping and seething currycel pajeet.

Indian on Indian crime
Except in Canada it’s legit different. They import a bunch of pajeets on the basis of student visas and put them in giant homes .

You're an autistic troll so there's no point in arguing with you, you fucking retard.

My point is proven by the fact that you're STILL RECESSED after a FUCKING BIMAX.

you have normie tier forward growth and a you’re going to a Canadian insurance jaw surgeon, I guarantee you will be disappointed with your results too.

Lol Paki😂😂. You just like putting others down. Ur useless.
Better than being a larping curry like you, you filthy sewer dweller.

Nigga you look like a bloated fish from Finding Nemo, get your salty old ass off the internet old man.

Also, JFL I was raised in rural Canada, and have never even been to Brampton. So, try again you failed abortion, failed bimax autistic bloated curry retard.

Except in Canada it’s legit different. They import a bunch of pajeets on the basis of student visas and put them in giant homes .
I’m Canadian too and my parents were immigrants. Canada gives way too much money to immigrants. My dad came in illegally tho so he didn’t get any.

I received a Bimax surgery about 6 days ago, My upper jaw was moved forward about slightly greater than 5mm and my lower jaw was moved forward slightly greater than 10mm.

I'm starting to become slightly concerned because no genioplasty was performed during the surgery, and I still look a little recessed.

Tomorrow is my first post-op appointment with the surgeon and I'm wondering how I should voice my concerns to him.

Kindly view the post-op photograph attached.

Did insurance cover your procedure?

But also Indian immigrants are very hard working if nothing else

• +1

I have Goals to accomplish. I know in Canada being an auto mechanic or a bus driver is a big deal.

you have normie tier forward growth and a you’re going to a Canadian insurance jaw surgeon, I guarantee you will be disappointed with your results too.
I am not expecting much from the movement of my mandible. The aim is to get good coverage for my genioplasty.

Like I said, if I don't like the results that I see in my oral surgeon's animation (I have a consultation with an oral surgeon later this month to go over my bimax and the plan), then I'm not going to do it in Canada, and instead go to Ramieri or one of the other European surgeons that are constantly mentioned here.

I have Goals to accomplish. I know in Canada being an auto mechanic or a bus driver is a big deal.
😂😂😂
I'm in university rn you retard, and I make 6k a month after all that.

LOL, the only goal you should focus on rn is not looking like roadkill.

Bitch, you're recessed even after a bimax. You can't be saved.

The only goal you should focus on is not looking subhuman after all your botched surgeries you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I am not expecting much from the movement of my mandible. The aim is to get good coverage for my genioplasty.

Like I said, if I don't like the results that I see in my oral surgeon's animation (I have a consultation with an oral surgeon later this month to go over my bimax and the plan), then I'm not going to do it in Canada, and instead go to Ramieri or one of the other European surgeons that are constantly mentioned here.

they will not give you great genio movements. I consulted with bluepilled surgeons and they all said 6mm movement. I go to an expensive surgeon whose focus is strictly aesthetics and he says he can do 12mm with 4mm vertical.

😂😂😂
I'm in university rn you retard, and I make 6k a month after all that.

LOL, the only goal you should focus on rn is not looking like roadkill.

Bitch, you're recessed even after a bimax. You can't be saved.

The only goal you should focus on is not looking subhuman after all your botched surgeries you faggot
Your insults don’t make sense and ur exaggerating. Focus on school at ur shitty top 200 university in Nova Scotia

Your insults don’t make sense and ur exaggerating. Focus on school at ur shitty top 200 university in Nova Scotia
Lmfao bro you're actually dumb.

No wonder why your bimax turned out to be an absolute shitshow.

Fucking retard.

Focus on not being a moronic looser that can't even look human after surgery

I just told my ortho I looked recessed and he sent me to a surgeon
Damn and your insurance just covered you due to being recessed? You didn’t pay any out of pocket?

Lmfao bro you're actually dumb.

No wonder why your bimax turned out to be an absolute shitshow.

Fucking retard.

Focus on not being a moronic looser that can't even look human after surgery
Move on. This convo isn’t productive and I’ve never heard you say anything of value. My surgery looked better than before, and in this pic alone I’m 6 days post op.

Damn and your insurance just covered you due to being recessed? You didn’t pay any out of pocket?
I paid a total of $20 copay, and even after that my surgeon was willing to perform genio from his own pocket

Bro I’m saying. Genioplasty is a strictly cosmetic surgery and is the best thing for a recessed lower third (unless subhuman level recession). I’m not trying to act like an expert, but I went down this path for the past several months and talked to countless surgeons and orthodontists. Genioplasty is made for aesthetics, bimax is made for people with airways so narrow they can’t sleep or breathe properly.
you’re right but bimax is really useful for aesthetics purposes too, all about the patient’s base in the end

btw OP. can you PM the name of your suegeon? won’t share it, i’m just curious.

you’re right but bimax is really useful for aesthetics purposes too, all about the patient’s base in the end

btw OP. can you PM the name of your suegeon? won’t share it, i’m just curious.
he’s not like one of those surgeons you can pic and choose. He’s based in Northern California with Kaiser Permanente. He’s a good dude.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
he’s not like one of those surgeons you can pic and choose. He’s based in Northern California with Kaiser Permanente. He’s a good dude.
Youre not pissed at him? Just be charming theory

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
oh ok, thanks bro.

but hear me out: it’s common for surgeries to not go as planned, problems like yours happen a lot. i’ve read on r/jawsurgery similar stories.

for now, you should just wait until the swelling goes down so you can ACTUALLY see your post OP result. in a few months, you can do a genio if needed and without needing to go through general anesthesia - also for way less money than you would spend for a full trimax with a top tier surgeon.

anyways dude, good luck and I hope it all goes well

• +1
Youre not pissed at him? Just be charming theory?

Lol a bimax that costs 8k 🤣

Youre not pissed at him? Just be charming theory
remember that surgeons don’t think like psl users.

trimax could lead to a worse recovery i assume than simply bimax, therefore he took the approach of leaving out genio on the table since aesthetics is a secondary concern after health and function

oh ok, thanks bro.

but hear me out: it’s common for surgeries to not go as planned, problems like yours happen a lot. i’ve read on r/jawsurgery similar stories.

for now, you should just wait until the swelling goes down so you can ACTUALLY see your post OP result. in a few months, you can do a genio if needed and without needing to go through general anesthesia - also for way less money than you would spend for a full trimax with a top tier surgeon.

anyways dude, good luck and I hope it all goes well
Thanks. And the goal was to fix the bite. Surgeon offered me vertical genio. Might take him up on that

• +1
Move on. This convo isn’t productive and I’ve never heard you say anything of value. My surgery looked better than before, and in this pic alone I’m 6 days post op.
Then post a new photo.

Prove it, let everyone here see

remember that surgeons don’t think like psl users.

trimax could lead to a worse recovery i assume than simply bimax, therefore he took the approach of leaving out genio on the table since aesthetics is a secondary concern after health and function
yeah that’s exactly why nobody on this forum goes to local jaw surgeons who get paid by insurers. If I got offered bimax for free by the cucknadian healthcare system and they told me I don’t need braces I could get it right away I would turn it down.

• +1