6 Days Bimax Post-Op concerns. Still looking recessed.

Attachments

• BB83A899-ADB5-4029-AEB8-F5573F5154E3.jpeg
    BB83A899-ADB5-4029-AEB8-F5573F5154E3.jpeg
    486.6 KB · Views: 0
yeah that’s exactly why nobody on this forum goes to local jaw surgeons who get paid by insurers. If I got offered bimax for free by the cucknadian healthcare system and they told me I don’t need braces I could get it right away I would turn it down.
i personally would only go to psl surgeons too since my concern is only aesthetic.

it’s such an invasive and painful procedure that should only be done with the best of the best imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
i personally would only go to psl surgeons too since my concern is only aesthetic.

it’s such an invasive and painful procedure that should only be done with the best of the best imo.
but did you see the guy who went to pagnoni and had to delete his picture because people were roasting his results? and pagnoni is probably the most common jaw surgeon blackpillers go to or plan on going to. Are you getting bimax? if you do make sure to get a very good genioplasty movement because every single good aesthetic result I've seen has had a good genio (with the exception of gigarecessed people)

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

but agreed, I would only ever go to Europe to get bimax

• +1
How much did they quote you?
Im not getting bimax. My genio (keep in mind the best genio surgeon in Canada) costs 6k sliding genio + 2k for the vertical movement +1k for Ontario sales tax. If genio costs more than bimax then theres something wrong.

ramieri opens in 7 minutes I’m gonna give him a call

Im not getting bimax. My genio (keep in mind the best genio surgeon in Canada) costs 6k sliding genio + 2k for the vertical movement +1k for Ontario sales tax. If genio costs more than bimax then theres something wrong.
Bro, can you dm me the name of that surgeon please?

It’s a white man.
Okay. Dude, how much vertical distance should I increase my chin by?

I'm thinking around 8mm for horizontal, but not sure about vertical

Okay. Dude, how much vertical distance should I increase my chin by?

I'm thinking around 8mm for horizontal, but not sure about vertical
Send pics

Can you list PSL surgeons in the US?

Can you list PSL surgeons in the US?
You would save a ton of money by going to a blackpilled European surgeon, such surgeons are far more rare and expensive in the US

You would save a ton of money by going to a blackpilled European surgeon, such surgeons are far more rare and expensive in the US
Would you mind listing them and prices? If you have them on hand

how to cal rameiri? His phone line closed

but did you see the guy who went to pagnoni and had to delete his picture because people were roasting his results? and pagnoni is probably the most common jaw surgeon blackpillers go to or plan on going to. Are you getting bimax? if you do make sure to get a very good genioplasty movement because every single good aesthetic result I've seen has had a good genio (with the exception of gigarecessed people)
yep just saw it. idk man, he of course should’ve lost weight first but y’all are being way too harsh with him rn lol. but if i’m being honest bimax in itself won’t give him a good difference… as far as I know at least

likely yes, i’m still deciding between it and just genio with implants.

yep just saw it. idk man, he of course should’ve lost weight first but y’all are being way too harsh with him rn lol. but if i’m being honest bimax in itself won’t give him a good difference… as far as I know at least

likely yes, i’m still deciding between it and just genio with implants.

The issue is these pics given are him bloated and it's a week post operation even still his chin is deathly recessed in this pic bad he lacks under eye projection causing cavity and hallow Ness and finally he lacks cheek bone cheek bone thickness

• +1
VIzq1gcl

FaceApp 1680883292612

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT
The issue is these pics given are him bloated and it's a week post operation even still his chin is deathly recessed in this pic bad he lacks under eye projection causing cavity and hallow Ness and finally he lacks cheek bone cheek bone thickness
that’s right

Bro, my parents live in a close to 8000 square feet house worth more than 2 million, and I alone make 6k a month as a university student.

Nigga, I can afford a bimax rn that costs around 8k while paying for my invisalign and other living costs at the same time.
I just started invisalign and I already mog you, you brachy ugly dog.
Wait why did you start Invisalign if you’re gonna do bimax? It’s counter productive since I assume you’d want as much forward movement as possible

Wait why did you start Invisalign if you’re gonna do bimax? It’s counter productive since I assume you’d want as much forward movement as possible
Because I had some pretty bad overcrowding and class 2 division 2 maloclussion.

So, my teeth will be set into place so that they can maintain their positional integrity even after my bimax + genioplasty

but agreed, I would only ever go to Europe to get bimax

It's not the location, but the skill of the surgeon. Here's a bimax US result that looks good. It's just that some surgeons don't do any marketing. Alfaro has an entire YouTube page and Instagram.

Jge9teuwzxz91

> 128 comments

> must be lots of insightful information

> Indian and paki pissing contest

Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acrylicspider, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 2875
I wouldn’t trust someone who does bimax for 8k

I'm in the same red maple leaf country as you, and the surgeon I went to is originally from the US.

The dude quoted me 10k for bimax + genio, but had I been in the US, it would've been fucking 90k.

I'm in the same red maple leaf country as you, and the surgeon I went to is originally from the US.

The dude quoted me 10k for bimax + genio, but had I been in the US, it would've been fucking 90k.
10k Canadian for trimax is utterly insane. That’s like 7k USD. India is more expensive.

Youre not pissed at him? Just be charming theory
He moved my jaws pretty far. I asked two orthos if it would be worth going through another 1.5 year of waiting for 4mm and they said get genio instead.

Bitch with retarded results like the ones you got on your bimax, my nigga you wouldn't even remember to bring a clip for your gun.

You look like roadkill my boy.

I'd cave your jaw back inwards you disgusting bracy pajeet shitskin
Stop trying to put other people down, man. Just work on self-improvement.

Bro, you came at me
If that's true, I really am sorry man. I took a bunch of Xanax last night lol. Also I just fucking hate Canada.

• +1
Reactions: canon5d
If that's true, I really am sorry man. I took a bunch of Xanax last night lol. Also I just fucking hate Canada.
That's okay man, and I'm sorry for coming out hard hard.

Also, yes I agree with you. I fucking hate this shithole of a country so goddamn much, and just wish that I could move to the US and become an American citizen.

God damn, fuck this godforesaken country.

• +1
Reactions: canon5d
At least you had the wherewithal to go through with surgery unlike 99% of the niggas on here

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius