6 Week Steroid Transformation

Can we reach genetic potentiel with only one cycle like tren and test?

I already bench 225 for like 15reps
I want to bench 3plates for reps

Is it possible?

Is it possible?
225 for 15 may well be at genetic potential already tbh

95kg isn't that much, you wont get that in 6 weeks natty for sure, but 1-2 years of dedicated training should. You also didn't have that bad of a base before, just high body fat percentage
No chance at all you’re getting to 95kg lean at 5’7 naturally

• +1
Reactions: Joodz

Is it possible?
Try Sarms or just test. No need for tren

Also OP what would be you’re reccomendations for me, done 1 cycle of Tbol and test before and the results were decent but nothing mind blowing, gonna use test and anavar this time in about a month, was thinking 50mg anavar for 6 weeks + TRT dose test

Attachments

• 29BB4404-A3F7-461A-A1C2-6B2EA6A98008.png
    29BB4404-A3F7-461A-A1C2-6B2EA6A98008.png
    713.3 KB · Views: 46
Body doesn’t matter if your face is ugly

Also why did you blacked out your 2cm fighting-cock

Also OP what would be you’re reccomendations for me, done 1 cycle of Tbol and test before and the results were decent but nothing mind blowing, gonna use test and anavar this time in about a month, was thinking 50mg anavar for 6 weeks + TRT dose test
Test with progressive overload over a couple of years will be the best for ya. You don’t need extra steroids to look like a beast.

Thought I’d post what a 6 week balls to the wall transformation looked like. This encompasses Muscle Memory, hopping back on gear and Fat Burners
Impressive, i will do roids one day, when im fully nattymaxed. How many shekels is costing you?

What do you recommend for a complete newb who wants to dip his toes into steroids? Would trt regimen be good to start? I just want shoulders like yours, fuck everything else.

jfl all the faggots saying eat right and train and you can be like that natty

• +1
Nice but isn't T3 and clen a bit too much in conjunction with tren? If you cycled now clen and yohimbine you'd get to low single digits for sure
(Not hating at all)
Also I don't fancy T3 too much but if you use it with test (and tren too) it's a way different story

btw I'm pretty sure that using the same clen amount for 2weeks is useless (and harsh on the hearth too)

What do you recommend for a complete newb who wants to dip his toes into steroids? Would trt regimen be good to start? I just want shoulders like yours, fuck everything else.
Do a basic test cycle (trt is useless, you may have a slightly advantage but I mean, it's a replacement dosage) and maybe an oral if you really want to.

what fat burner did you use?

those shoulder gains :love:

Im happy u got good results from tr3n tho. It gave 0 results for me, just gave me the horrible side effects like the night sweats and cough.
I find it odd how everyone is so different, my body seems to take tren like a champ

I had 0 side effects on Tren A, except the tren rage

no night sweats, cough insomnia nothing

Lol u can get get that natty minus the capped shoulders

Everything on ur bod is achievable natty except the capped shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Tall
What would happen if you quit everything?

Nice but isn't T3 and clen a bit too much in conjunction with tren? If you cycled now clen and yohimbine you'd get to low single digits for sure
(Not hating at all)
Also I don't fancy T3 too much but if you use it with test (and tren too) it's a way different story

btw I'm pretty sure that using the same clen amount for 2weeks is useless (and harsh on the hearth too)
Clen t3 and tren is very common, it’s almost a staple, amongst competitive bodybuilders

After 3-5 years of consistent training.
Start with 400mg Test e for 12 weeks

After 3-5 years of consistent training.
Start with 400mg Test e for 12 weeks

So start natty and don't go on test? And what happens when I go off test? Do I lose those shoulder muscles?

Impressive fat loss and shoulder gains, but except for maybe the shoulders this isn't out of reach for natty gainers
You guys say that about everyone no matter how fit. Natty lifters look like shit most of the time.

• +1
Nigga are u trippin ?
Op is claiming 95 kg at 5'7. This is soooo obviously out of natural standards, in fact i dont think that is possible in roided state.
retard, ever heard of frame? if youre less than 65kg @ > 5'7 then you probably got no bones.
he clearly got decently sized wrists and ankles = stocky build, so 95kg on gear is legit. there are plenty bodybuilders that are well over 100kg ripped around that height. although those are obviously genetically gifted.

Cant believe people put stuff like SARMS and T inside their bodies. Wake up people!!! Just workout, eat healthy, go out, get busy, make money and YOU WILL BE GOOD. No need to risk a heart attack or smth similar for such stupid stuff IMO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 6873
You guys say that about everyone no matter how fit. Natty lifters look like shit most of the time.
yea this. theres a large % of men who naturally cant put on enough muscle that it makes it visible WITH clothes on that they actually lift.

Cant believe people put stuff like SARMS and T inside their bodies. Wake up people!!! Just workout, eat healthy, go out, get busy, make money and YOU WILL BE GOOD. No need to risk a heart attack or smth similar for such stupid stuff IMO.
LOL

Natty lifting is a meme. It’s all about roidmaxxing buddy boyo

0BF6E8B0 7248 4FA4 ABC5 6C91202F947C

retard, ever heard of frame? if youre less than 65kg @ > 5'7 then you probably got no bones.
he clearly got decently sized wrists and ankles = stocky build, so 95kg on gear is legit. there are plenty bodybuilders that are well over 100kg ripped around that height. although those are obviously genetically gifted.
Jfl at being this low IQ. Anyone who is at my bf level without gymcelling past would be at my weight .

95kg at 5'7 height is ogre, regardless of your clavicle lenght or wrist size.

Jfl at being this low IQ. Anyone who is at my bf level without gymcelling past would be at my weight .

95kg at 5'7 height is ogre, regardless of your clavicle lenght or wrist size.
it is ogre considering he is like 15% body fat and short, but you were claiming OP is lying about his weight.

it is ogre considering he is like 15% body fat and short, but you were claiming OP is lying about his weight.
I didnt claim that, I just didnt know steroids had that much potential, since some other guys who are on juice here doesnt have his height to weight ratio

Clen t3 and tren is very common, it’s almost a staple, amongst competitive bodybuilders
Yeah but to go from single to even lower
Results speak themselves tho, i guess it’s better to risk a bit more than playing it safe

On every bb forum i read that its a very bad idea to take roids (specially T) with a high bf%, because of the stronger e2 aromatisation. Didnt you got estrogen side effects with your beginning bf%? You took any E blocker?
What about your results with girls, are you getting laid?

Last edited:
On every bb forum i read that its a very bad idea to take roids (specially T) with a high bf%, because of the stronger e2 aromatisation. Didnt you got estrogen side effects with your beginning bf%? You took any E blocker?
What about your results with girls, are you getting laid?
I took roids to compete, but just because I have a high bf in the before pic, I also have a lot of muscle still and muscle memory kicked in too. You always have to run an aromtization inhibitor when running test.
Yeah, ofc, I would say I do really well for 5’7 Indian in a white country

Thought I’d post what a 6 week balls to the wall transformation looked like. This encompasses Muscle Memory, hopping back on gear and Fat Burners
totes a hotty go out and slay cutie