6'0 is going to be average height

applesrgreat

applesrgreat

prettyboymaxxing.doctors predicted to be 6'3 by 20
Im 14 and 5'10 most people in my year are on my height or 1-2 inches smaller my doctor predicted my height will be 6'3 by the age of 20. There are also like 5 people who are 6'3 already.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 25937, looksseg and 3 others
im 14 and 6"2 theres like 10 kids taller than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, looksseg, datboijj and 2 others
Im 11 and 7'8 and like half my class is taller than me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Beastchodecode, trap_king and 29 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Iblamejordan, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Im 14 and 5'10 most people in my year are on my height or 1-2 inches smaller my doctor predicted my height will be 6'3 by the age of 20. There are also like 5 people who are 6'3 already.
i was 6'0 at 14 and doctors predicted that i will be around 6'2-6'4 at 18
Guess how tall i am now? six foot fucking one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darwined, gribsufer1 and SubhumanCurrycel
i was 6'0 at 14 and doctors predicted that i will be around 6'2-6'4 at 18
Guess how tall i am now? six foot fucking one
not bad height but bad prediction but adults i know are 6'1 when they were 5'6 at 14 i think you just got unlucky

I'm 13, and already 6'7. My doctor said, I will grow to 8'6 by 20.

I am still not the tallest kid in my school, where an average 13-year-old is 7'0.

Average Zoomer in 2023 is 7'3 unfortunately.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, p0lishsubhuman, bishounen0bladee and 8 others
Lmfao manlet cope. Why would the average decrease? Im 10 and 7ft3 and im shorter than most girls in my class let alone guys. 6ft was average maybe in the 1800s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, p0lishsubhuman, looksseg and 4 others
8ft with giant cock or death

Time will come when 6ft will become below avg/short

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, horizontallytall, Mastermind and 5 others
Average height in the slums of Mumbai maybe

• +1
Reactions: chaddone, looksseg and datboijj
Let's be real 6'0 evening height measured is still above average / tallish.

Average height for a zoomer currently is indeed 5'10 evening height measured.

In my college which is full of 18 year old white zoomers 6'0 is comfortably above average. Sure it's nothing special and sure it's not rare to see guys taller, but it definitely isn't average.

As for the future, maybe this could be true. I mean Netherlands are the first country to hit the 6'0 mark. 6'0 is the height males are supposed to be. As if now though the average stands at 5'10 evening height.

Oh also, if we are looking from eye levels perspective, someone who is 1-2 inches shorter will look close to you in height from eye level perspective. So it won't feel like a mog.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Elvisandreaa, GigaAscender and 2 others
I'm Osama Bin Laden and I'm 9'11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddone, Deleted member 25667, Kevin Logan and 1 other person

In my college which is full of 18 year old white zoomers 6'0 is comfortably above average. Sure it's nothing special and sure it's not rare to see guys taller, but it definitely isn't average.

As for the future, maybe this could be true. I mean Netherlands are the first country to hit the 6'0 mark. 6'0 is the height males are supposed to be. As if now though the average stands at 5'10 evening height.

Oh also, if we are looking from eye levels perspective, someone who is 1-2 inches shorter will look close to you in height from eye level perspective. So it won't feel like a mog.
yeah its definately above average but wont mog like it did before

• +1
Reactions: theblackestofpills
Oh also, I knew a few kids who were 5'9 at 14, guess what they grew 1 - 2 inches.

Probably, but there is kind of a limit to average height. Being 6 feet is becoming normal because nowadays most people have access to good and healthy nutrition with lots of variety combined with being active, working out is more popular than ever nowadays, also sports.

But, once the average height reaches 6 feet then how is it going to increase? Europeans developed strong genes because of their lifestyle from centuries, but that took long to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper, Darwined and Deleted member 24712
5'6 at 15 5'7 at 19 god hates me for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Oh also, I knew a few kids who were 5'9 at 14, guess what they grew 1 - 2 inches.
yeah but my dad is 6'3 and granddad was 6'5 my dad was the same height as me at my age

Honestly as long as you are good looking forget height.

A 5'10 chadlite will mostly beat out a 6'2 htn.

• +1
Reactions: hercules66 and SoundnVision
not bad height but bad prediction but adults i know are 6'1 when they were 5'6 at 14 i think you just got unlucky
maybe but most of my friends didn't grow either. I think zoomer hormones are fucked

Honestly as long as you are good looking forget height.

A 5'10 chadlite will mostly beat out a 6'2 htn.
not true a 6'2 htn will have a larger reach, will beat 5'10 chadlite's ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, theblackestofpills and gribsufer1
Thank God I’m 6’1

Time will come when 6ft will become below avg/short
If it happens, it won't be natural. Throughout human history the global average has reached close to 6' many times, only to reduce later due to a variety of reasons, so it's fair to assume it is our cap as a species without any type of eugenics or gene manipulation involved

• +1
Reactions: hercules66, Darwined and 5.5psl
7'0 average height once the chinks and curries unlock crispr to deal with their manlet genes

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Artemis
  • +1
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters

Height doesn’t actually matter that much but if you want a boost from it then “the height men are supposed to be” is a couple inches taller than the average. So if the average becomes 6 foot then the “height men are supposed to be” will be a couple inches taller than that.

Back in the middle ages when everybody was 5’5” the “height men were supposed to be” at that time was like 5’8” lmao, it’s always going to be a relative thing

Very polarizing tbh I have a friend who was 5’9 and 14 and now he’s only 5’10.5 but I also know someone who was 5’3 at 14 and now they’re 6’2 and still growing noticeably

maybe but most of my friends didn't grow either. I think zoomer hormones are fucked
That’s normal although most of your friends stopping at 14 is a bit extreme most zoomers stop at 16-19 with the outliers either growing past 20 or before 16

That’s normal although most of your friends stopping at 14 is a bit extreme most zoomers stop at 16-19 with the outliers either growing past 20 or before 16
After 16, there won't be much more height growth.

I've seen people at my school who were 16 and now 19 and they honestly grew barely anything.

One boy was literally 6'0 at 16 and he stayed around the same, probably only grew an inch at most.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
If it happens, it won't be natural. Throughout human history the global average has reached close to 6' many times, only to reduce later due to a variety of reasons, so it's fair to assume it is our cap as a species without any type of eugenics or gene manipulation involved
This was literally what I was saying in one of my threads.

It's the height men are supposed to be with good nutrition. It will cap off after that point.

I've seen people at my school who were 16 and now 19 and they honestly grew barely anything.

One boy was literally 6'0 at 16 and he stayed around the same, probably only grew an inch at most.
Depends on what our count as barely height growth. Most 16 year old boys I know grow around 2 inches which barely isn’t anything to be like Wow he’s grown a shit ton but it’s still the minimum amount to make a difference in SMV

Depends on what our count as barely height growth. Most 16 year old boys I know grow around 2 inches which barely isn’t anything to be like Wow he’s grown a shit ton but it’s still the minimum amount to make a difference in SMV
I grew around 3 inches from 16

7'0 average height once the chinks and curries unlock crispr to deal with their manlet genes
Crisp-LL.

And you pay not for centimetres, but for the number of gene blocks you modify

E4VIpF1XwAEBRyU.jpg

That’s the upper end of average
You know what's crazy. My dad is literally 5'6.5 (5'7 in his prime) and my mom is 5'3 flat. I measured.

The rest of my family are all below 5'9.

I don't know how I made it to an almost legitimate 6'1 evening height. Lmfao.

• Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender
I genuinely lucked out massively

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I'm 6'7, 9 inch cock, 153 iq, 6.5 psl, and I make 800k a year, it never began

I like to meme alot about this but in all reality no zoomers are very small and frail and kleinfelters due to chronic dehydration and over prescription of ADHD medication I am much larger then 90 percent of kids my age. Won't be surprised if average height decreases. All my friends dad's are taller then them

I'm 6'7, 9 inch cock, 153 iq, 6.5 psl, and I make 800k a year, it never began
I know someone who is 10 ft tall, best pheno, giga chad face, 20 inch cock, completely neurotypical with an extremely large frame and broad shoulders. And he is making like 12 figures and also like 5 percent bodyfat with really lean and toned muscles... And guess what. He doesn't fucking slay. It never began for this guy. For you my friend who is 6'7, you weren't even an ounce of a mistake. Not even a subhuman could describe how much of a mistake you are.

• So Sad
Reactions: Meteor21

Zoomers have earlier puberties, they look tall at 14 and 90% end up stop growing, max 2 inches growth.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
I know someone who is 10 ft tall, best pheno, giga chad face, 20 inch cock, completely neurotypical with an extremely large frame and broad shoulders. And he is making like 12 figures and also like 5 percent bodyfat with really lean and toned muscles... And guess what. He doesn't fucking slay. It never began for this guy. For you my friend who is 6'7, you weren't even an ounce of a mistake. Not even a subhuman could describe how much of a mistake you are.
You're right, even prostitutes would reject me

that boy is me