6'0 is going to be average height

I believe you, OP. But your generation will be completely manlet compared to mine

Im 9, 6ft and everybody in my class are taller than me. Drs say I will be 6ft10 until 18

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
You know what's crazy. My dad is literally 5'6.5 (5'7 in his prime) and my mom is 5'3 flat. I measured.

The rest of my family are all below 5'9.

I don't know how I made it to an almost legitimate 6'1 evening height. Lmfao.
its normal if your asian or from a country that had bad nutrition and access to meat because you have the genes but dont have the food to provide your body to grow

its normal if your asian or from a country that had bad nutrition and access to meat because you have the genes but dont have the food to provide your body to grow
I'm no asian I'm white.

Im 14 and 5'10 most people in my year are on my height or 1-2 inches smaller my doctor predicted my height will be 6'3 by the age of 20. There are also like 5 people who are 6'3 already.
make that 6 im also 6’3

dont post shit on this post its a serious post
how are u going to expect ppl to take this post serious when u just said 6'0 is going to be avergae jfl

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I'm 18'7 and 3/4 the class is taller than me yakhi it's so over for me 😹😹😹😹🚬🚬🚬🚬🤙🤙🤙🤙

Zoomers have earlier puberties, they look tall at 14 and 90% end up stop growing, max 2 inches growth.
All the hormonal estrogenic food accelerating them to their potential but no further

how are u going to expect ppl to take this post serious when u just said 6'0 is going to be avergae jfl
v
IMG 20230308 104317

sitting next them rn , the one to the far left is 6'3, beside him is 6'1 and other one next to him is 6'0 and the one sitting next to me is 6'0

antoehr 6'0 sitting right next to me but not in the picture bare in mind im 14

Im 14 and 5'10 most people in my year are on my height or 1-2 inches smaller my doctor predicted my height will be 6'3 by the age of 20. There are also like 5 people who are 6'3 already.
im 15 years 11 months and 6'3, 2 people in my year of 125 men are taller than me which is right around the statistical average, stop coping because your short

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
12C8893F B4B1 4E15 85DB 960F1B8DDA79

• +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g and looksseg
All growth hormones giving them long legs and arms and shit torso and shoulder widht @
Time will come when 6ft will become below avg/short

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl