6'2 & good physique but ugly ash face (plz help me)

K

kuroshkp09

Iron
im 15 y/o and 6'2 with a really good build cuz I've been going to the gym consistently for a year and a half now. I also have a great hygiene whioch includes skin care, teeth, clone, anything of that nature im doing. and also like to think i have a good fasion style, tbh thats the only thing i get compleiments on and know looks good. but my face looks like hot shit. i would be lowkey hella attractive if face wasn't included. im also hella insecure about it and don't know what to do. I can use some help to improve my looks. this doesn't change the fact that my face looks like horse shit but might be somewhat of a good excuse : ( i never take any pictures of myself so I just took one before I headed to bed with my pajamas and everything, and also suck at taking good pictures)

(Please dont comment if you wanna tell me im from the middle eastern slums or look bad cuz I already know.)

Attachments

• tempImagegKh75j.png
    tempImagegKh75j.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Why are you even on this site bro what

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, shalomnigga, JustShower and 8 others
HTN imo, decent pheno + height halo. Go fuck foids irl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Engineeringcel, depressionmaxxing and 10 others
lol u look good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, GuyFromSingapore and kuroshkp09
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, kuroro and 14 others
He's low MTN, it's not unusual at all lmao.
mtn + prettyboy hair halo + 15 = slayer in highschool
also 6ft2
there is no reason for him to rot on here yet

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mog222, LooksThinker and 2 others
bruh, either you have too high standards or extremely autist (PSL wise)

He looks good and with that height he definitely mogs most of his peers.

HTN imo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sozz, bruhmaxxing, hardestmfintheroom and 7 others
im 15 y/o and 6'2 with a really good build cuz I've been going to the gym consistently for a year and a half now. I also have a great hygiene whioch includes skin care, teeth, clone, anything of that nature im doing. and also like to think i have a good fasion style, tbh thats the only thing i get compleiments on and know looks good. but my face looks like hot shit. i would be lowkey hella attractive if face wasn't included. im also hella insecure about it and don't know what to do. I can use some help to improve my looks. this doesn't change the fact that my face looks like horse shit but might be somewhat of a good excuse : ( i never take any pictures of myself so I just took one before I headed to bed with my pajamas and everything, and also suck at taking good pictures)

(Please dont comment if you wanna tell me im from the middle eastern slums or look bad cuz I already know.)
Get tinder u sumb nigger and get off no fap that shit leaves u too horny

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09
ur not goood looking but ur also not ugly ugly brother, maybe go on tinder you kind look like timothy chalameye

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Cutecel2001, LooksThinker and 3 others

Looks decent facially + good appeal, I would recommend you try mewing, changes from it will me minor at best most likely, but it would prevent downswing

• JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing and Ragnar

you not ugly and you have perfect height

You look really good bro, you dont really have anything to improve on.
Godspeed brother

HTN imo.
Lol. Typical graycel retard. If that's HTN then I'm chadlite.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, ElTruecel, Ragnar and 2 others
mtn + prettyboy hair halo + 15 = slayer in highschool
also 6ft2
there is no reason for him to rot on here yet
He's still low MTN, keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, hardestmfintheroom, JohnBaza and 3 others
Lol. Typical graycel retard. If that's HTN then I'm chadlite.
Could be, really useless to be this autistic about it.

I mop the floor with 99% of dudes i see on the streets and believed myself to be MTN at first because of this shit.

• +1
Could be, really useless to be this autistic about it.

I mop the floor with 99% of dudes i see on the streets and believed myself to be MTN at first because of this shit.
I doubt it. Most guys in Italy are pretty good looking but short.

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
I doubt it. Most guys in Italy are pretty good looking but short.
I live here so i’m telling from experience, a forum bhai rated me chadlite but i believe i’m HTN max (counting brutal height).

You are good looking and you know it so stop mentally masturbating about it and approach that girl you see everyday on the train.

• +1

HTN imo.
Ohh Alr ty ty

Looks decent facially + good appeal, I would recommend you try mewing, changes from it will me minor at best most likely, but it would prevent downswing
Yea I started doing that but I’m still not consistent. Will try to be more tho

I live here so i’m telling from experience, a forum bhai rated me chadlite but i believe i’m HTN max (counting brutal height).
I severely doubt you're chadlite, no way you're Arvid tier in looks. Send face in PM.
You are good looking and you know it so stop mentally masturbating about it and approach that girl you see everyday on the train.
Wow, I guess when girls laugh at me for being ugly it's actually because I'm so good looking!
Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• +1

You're good looking, Cyrus.

I severely doubt you're chadlite, no way you're Arvid tier in looks. Send face in PM.
I’m not, HTN maxx if you consider Arvid Chadlite (i’d say he’s chad but whatever, never saw anyone as beautiful irl)
Wow, I guess when girls laugh at me for being ugly it's actually because I'm so good looking!
Get a grip of reality and you’ll realize that you are probably imagining stuff. As i understood you are HTN right? No way they laugh at you if you are atleast average height.

Feel free to send face in PMs.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
I think you look good and you probably don’t struggle with getting girls
Ohh thank you but I struggle hella that’s why I posted here in the first place

High MTN/low HTN. His eye area is a bit fucked at least from that angle and his midface is long. However he has high set cheekbones and his jaw is pretty decent.

AKA 99% of people.
False the average person doesn’t have cheekbones that high set normally. As for the jaw maybe. Like I said he’s still high MTN realistically which is the average range

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and hardestmfintheroom
False the average person doesn’t have cheekbones that high set normally.
... Yes they do, lol. It's low set that's an abnormality. He's low-regular MTN at best in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761 and negativetiltedheart

Wait, what happened to this IPD obsession?

All of a sudden close-set eyes doesn't matter, because his pheno is mididle-eastern? Lmao Wtf?

I'm MTN normie because of IPD but he's HTN despite IPD? Unless you are including fact I'm 5'8.

... Yes they do, lol. It's low set that's an abnormality. He's low-regular MTN at best in the face.
No they don’t JFL it’s normally medium set. Also yes low set cheekbones are an abnormality it’s actually very uncommon and Brootal. Johnny depp has medium set cheekbones yet it’s considered low that’s a perfect example of the average cheekbones.

His are clearly higher than the average. The issue with his face is the midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, SonOfDarkseid and It'snotover
The issue with his face is the midface ratio
He got the combo low ipd with long midface, that's his main failo and not really fixable. But still at 188 with a good body he won't have much trouble.
Average cheekbones are between mid and high set in european males, however the most common is mid set, never seen a guy with low set irl.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hey faggot are you serious?

• +1