6'2 & good physique but ugly ash face (plz help me)

Mewing makes the side profile immediately better due to tightening the skin under that jaw

Idk much about it preventing downswing, but the constant pressure would probably help with it a pretty decent bit

however it will likely have very minor changes at best if any happen

im 15 y/o and 6'2 with a really good build cuz I've been going to the gym consistently for a year and a half now. I also have a great hygiene whioch includes skin care, teeth, clone, anything of that nature im doing. and also like to think i have a good fasion style, tbh thats the only thing i get compleiments on and know looks good. but my face looks like hot shit. i would be lowkey hella attractive if face wasn't included. im also hella insecure about it and don't know what to do. I can use some help to improve my looks. this doesn't change the fact that my face looks like horse shit but might be somewhat of a good excuse : ( i never take any pictures of myself so I just took one before I headed to bed with my pajamas and everything, and also suck at taking good pictures)

(Please dont comment if you wanna tell me im from the middle eastern slums or look bad cuz I already know.)
If you can’t pull you’re probably a creep and girls can tell you’re just looking for sex :lul:

Mewing makes the side profile immediately better due to tightening the skin under that jaw

Idk much about it preventing downswing, but the constant pressure would probably help with it a pretty decent bit
Thats just minimally correct tounge posture, no need to walk around hard mewing like a retard

Hard mewing is mostly a meme imo, mewing for improving the facial bone structure outside of anti-downswing is too also

However most new users here are tiktok users who watch a lot of dillon and syrianpsycho so maybe it is to them

Hey dude if you’re really 6’2 and have a nice physique you look great man like your face isn’t ugly at all just average handsome dude. Many girls are prolly into you

Hey dude if you’re really 6’2 and have a nice physique you look great man like your face isn’t ugly at all just average handsome dude. Many girls are prolly into you
A good amount of girls are probably into him

Ik guys who look like him facially (some even have worse height and body) and have pretty attractive gfs at his age

• +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
You look like you could have a cute girlfriend if you have some luck to meet one. Nothing past that

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09 and chadintraining
.org is becoming more soy and mroe bluepilled everday
He is a mtn for his age group and he has good appeal

I see guys who look like him get pretty attractive gfs quite frequently as long as they are nt (nt matters a lot if you are normie in looks, not much if you aren’t)

He is a mtn for his age group and he has good appeal

I see guys who look like him get pretty attractive gfs quite frequently as long as they are nt (nt matters a lot if you are normie in looks, not much if you aren’t)
water.org

Thanks bro

im 15 y/o and 6'2 with a really good build cuz I've been going to the gym consistently for a year and a half now. I also have a great hygiene whioch includes skin care, teeth, clone, anything of that nature im doing. and also like to think i have a good fasion style, tbh thats the only thing i get compleiments on and know looks good. but my face looks like hot shit. i would be lowkey hella attractive if face wasn't included. im also hella insecure about it and don't know what to do. I can use some help to improve my looks. this doesn't change the fact that my face looks like horse shit but might be somewhat of a good excuse : ( i never take any pictures of myself so I just took one before I headed to bed with my pajamas and everything, and also suck at taking good pictures)

(Please dont comment if you wanna tell me im from the middle eastern slums or look bad cuz I already know.)
Average face, with good hair and height make you at least 7/10 to most foids your own age.. now get off this forum faggot.

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09