YabadiDabado

YabadiDabado

Banned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 24410, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Word

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24410 and YabadiDabado
ok

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and YabadiDabado
the fuck is that wall of text aint reading that nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and YabadiDabado
based

• Love it
Reactions: YabadiDabado
paul-allen-not-great.gif

• Love it
It exudes simpery.i find it so fuxking annoying, like why the fuck would you want to have a women’s face as something thats suppose to represent you as an individual . Some of them arent even cute, they are just basic stacy bitches. Like the types you see on tiktok and instagram. In fact i would go as far as to say they should be banned. Inb4 some jackass calls me a “gaycel” or “faggot” . Please understand that women, especially women today should not be worshipped in anyway, they are all whores. All women are whores(AWAW). Fuck these hoes and move on. Dont idolize by putting it in your avi like a fucking simp.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, YabadiDabado and Debetro
Uh-huh

• Love it
no such thing as female

• Love it
This thread was a joke, I love you all :love:
It exudes simpery.i find it so fuxking annoying, like why the fuck would you want to have a women’s face as something thats suppose to represent you as an individual . Some of them arent even cute, they are just basic stacy bitches. Like the types you see on tiktok and instagram. In fact i would go as far as to say they should be banned. Inb4 some jackass calls me a “gaycel” or “faggot” . Please understand that women, especially women today should not be worshipped in anyway, they are all whores. All women are whores(AWAW). Fuck these hoes and move on. Dont idolize by putting it in your avi like a fucking simp.

• So Sad