Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Marsiere214, Lonenely sigma and 14 others
corniest YouTuber ever

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AngryShortMale, Acridax and 9 others
Its funny to see how Hamzas become this websites punching bag :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, kingpiin, RAMU KAKA and 3 others

Are you the alt of a user called skinnytwink or prettytwink?

There was a gay user a while back with your avi.

Are you the alt of a user called skinnytwink or prettytwink?

There was a gay user a while back with your avi.
No I just take any avi that I think is good

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
seriously i dont understand this "MUH SELF IMPROVEMENT" thing that white people do. Stop trying act like your undergoing some deep philosophical transformation or some shit lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, all it comes down to is that your ugly as fuck and your probably also broke and unemployed. There is no "journey" to go through lmao. Get hot either by working out or getting surgeries, and then go to school (FOR A DEGREE THATS ACTUALLY VIABLE) and get a decent paying career. I always cringed whenever i see white people be like "im on a journey" or some shit like that. This shit isnt that deep bro lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, kingpiin, RAMU KAKA and 12 others
seriously i dont understand this "MUH SELF IMPROVEMENT" thing that white people do. Stop trying act like your undergoing some deep philosophical transformation or some shit lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, all it comes down to is that your ugly as fuck and your probably also broke and unemployed. There is no "journey" to go through lmao. Get hot either by working out or getting surgeries, and then go to school (FOR A DEGREE THATS ACTUALLY VIABLE) and get a decent paying career. I always cringed whenever i see white people be like "im on a journey" or some shit like that. This shit isnt that deep bro lmao.

Hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AngryShortMale, chadintraining and 4 others
He's a millionare dount he gives a fuck what people from some obscure forum is saying

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, AngryShortMale and Struggler03
he also calls himself Cult Leader

His insta handle is cultleaderhamza or some shit

Gayest shit I've ever heard of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, RAMU KAKA, logicel369 and 1 other person
well no sugar/no games at all is actually good advice. People who watch hamza/read looksmax/redpill and ext are usually near rock bottom. If you are that low you are not "normie" thus you cant indulge in recreational activities that most people can because their life is already sorted in some way.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
you are no better you moron! you stripped naked for old gay men on webcam and you get bullied by kids on here everyday, im no fan of hamza but at least he is a halfway successful scumbag you are a hopeless pathetic bottom of the barrel scumbag

• Ugh..
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AngryShortMale, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person

He is a cult leader, the way he has groomed insecure teenagers into giving him money through false hope pretty much sounds like a cult to me

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
He is a cult leader, the way he has groomed insecure teenagers into giving him money through false hope pretty much sounds like a cult to me
it is completely a cult and idk how teenagers can view that curry as their idol

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Hamza is probably hurting sub5 oofy doofies worse than the bluepillers. He's a fucking moron and i hate everything he stands for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, med and N1666
Assuming he can attract a wife.
Kinda low tier normie ranges, to slightly below average looking face. So his dating life will be on very hard mode
he's average at worst, jaw carries

should be cuckleaderhamza

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
and then go to school (FOR A DEGREE THATS ACTUALLY VIABLE) and get a decent paying career.
Entrepreneurship is also a viable path assuming you know what you are doing (most wannabe entrepreneurs don’t) and have decent connections

Although I don’t believe anyone should skip out on uni unless they are already successful, as it is an excellent place to build experiences and connections, not just get a degree

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
They then call themselves a high value man when they are broke, unemployed, and ugly

well no sugar/no games at all is actually good advice. People who watch hamza/read looksmax/redpill and ext are usually near rock bottom. If you are that low you are not "normie" thus you cant indulge in recreational activities that most people can because their life is already sorted in some way.
no sugar is cope

What does this pakjeet even offer to these basement dwellers jfl. From what I seen he just recycles the same old red pill advice as everyone else.

• +1