8 Brutal Facts about Ethnics

xean

xean

Suffering from being sub8
1. The darker skin, the more chances there are that they either are stupid and/or dishonest. The darker the more dishonest and stupid they are. (Hamza)

2. The cope study of 40% oF yOuNg MeN aRe InCeLs is just a bunch of ethnics. If they didnt ask them the number will be WAYYYY lower. More immigrants = more incels

My proof for that most of this forum is ethnics, most cope self-improvement masculinity channels are full of again ethnics and manlets

3. Most of them can't fucking drive

4. They will end up liberals no matter what its just how they are

5. Colored people food is often unhealhty and taste like ass. the best meals are made by greeks and italians not fucking indians lmao

6. A lot of issues in this society comes from ethnics causing trouble such as : Crime = Blacks, Pollution = Indians and Chinese you get it

7. Most of them are religious due to their low iq

8. Your inceldom as an ethnic is not due to your skin color but your lack of aesthetics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, PMF1, autistic_tendencies and 13 others
1. The darker skin, the more chances there are that they either are stupid and/or dishonest. The darker the more dishonest and stupid they are. (Hamza)

2. The cope study of 40% oF yOuNg MeN aRe InCeLs is just a bunch of ethnics. If they didnt ask them the number will be WAYYYY lower. More immigrants = more incels

My proof for that most of this forum is ethnics, most cope self-improvement masculinity channels are full of again ethnics and manlets

5. Colored people food is often unhealhty and taste like ass. the best meals are made by greeks and italians not fucking indians lmao

6. A lot of issues in this society comes from ethnics causing trouble such as : Crime = Blacks, Pollution = Indians and Chinese you get it

8. Your inceldom as an ethnic is not due to your skin color but your lack of aesthetics.
1. u made that up lol
2. 60% of this forum is white as we have seen in race poll last year
3. how can ethnics not drive lol? wtf
4. wrong, most 2nd gen latinos actually voted red, also nordic countries are most liberal on earth
5. cuisine is subjective
6. most pollution historically came from western nations industrialising
7. religiosity and iq have no correlation
8. what does that even mean?

@TRUE_CEL jfl at lengths sfcels will go to. OP should unironically kill himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, roping3264, try2beme and 13 others
1. u made that up lol
4. wrong, most 2nd gen latinos actually voted red, also nordic countries are most liberal on earth
5. cuisine is subjective

I saw point 4 and I’m like what the fuck? I am a far-right ethnic. 🤣

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, MrGlutton and inceI
white ppl can barely season their food JFL

+ u guys age like shit

false. Source? South Indian immigrants are nerdy as shit and you can call them incels but they're still intelligent people working in STEM fields, so this is a generalization. Hamza's retarded though not defending that inkwell
Proof? most of the people here as confirmed by the literal admin are white incels.
debatable. Vaughan and Ajax are filled with old Euros like the Italians in Vaughan for example and they have the highest insurance rates in Ontario
lol no way
Colored people food is often unhealhty and taste like ass. the best meals are made by greeks and italians not fucking indians lmao
greek food and italian food tastes like dogshit. chink food is solid and some indian food is good while others are trash
most of the polluting is done by first world nations, in terms of a per capita rate
nah some are just not cucks
now this is not that far off lol

Most of us on the forum are socially conservative jfl

Everything else I agree with for the most part

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and LowTrust
1. u made that up lol
5. cuisine is subjective

1. Name me ethnics that are not dumb or dishonest most of them are and you know it but yeah bro keep coping, just look at the amount of ethnics in jails. Dishonest + dumb enough to get caught

2. The amount of incels in the west increased because they are more immigrants who gets their looksmatched jbw

3. They drive like fucking maniac everytime I go to the city there is some brown uber eats driver almost causing crashes. If you're used to big city full of ethnics you wont notice how bad their driving skills actually are. Last year a brown dude did a crazy move on the highway and I got somebody crash into my back cause of it.

4. Look at the studies tails posted

5. Sure buddy most people like curry mmmmm so tasty eating rice with your hands in family with unwashed hands india 😍

6. Sure the "Ganj" and china are not destroying the north pole and ice.

7. Religion is fucking cope and a big fucking joke muh all religion are wrong exept mine, fucking massive joke, you have to be one special retards to believe in this, muh hopes.

8. Good looking ethnics dont struggle stop blaming your race and FACE the problem

Only #3 and #5 are true

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
3 is soooo true and biggest reason I’m anti immigrantion
Are you in Canada too op ?
@Shieda_Kayn Thoughts ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, xean and LowTrust
1. Name me ethnics that are not dumb or dishonest most of them are and you know it but yeah bro keep coping, just look at the amount of ethnics in jails. Dishonest + dumb enough to get caught

2. The amount of incels in the west increased because they are more immigrants who gets their looksmatched jbw

3. They drive like fucking maniac everytime I go to the city there is some brown uber eats driver almost causing crashes. If you're used to big city full of ethnics you wont notice how bad their driving skills actually are. Last year a brown dude did a crazy move on the highway and I got somebody crash into my back cause of it.

4. Look at the studies tails posted

5. Sure buddy most people like curry mmmmm so tasty eating rice with your hands in family with unwashed hands india 😍

6. Sure the "Ganj" and china are not destroying the north pole and ice.

7. Religion is fucking cope and a big fucking joke muh all religion are wrong exept mine, fucking massive joke, you have to be one special retards to believe in this, muh hopes.

8. Good looking ethnics dont struggle stop blaming your race and FACE the problem
just checked your profile and you literally look like shit.

jfl you said "my uber driver almost crashed" which means all ethnics cant drive :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i cant take sfcels seriously @MrGlutton

• JFL
Reactions: zura and MrGlutton
@Shieda_Kayn Thoughts ?
YESSSSSSSSSSS ITS MADDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
just checked your profile and you literally look like shit.

jfl you said "my uber driver almost crashed" which means all ethnics cant drive :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i cant take sfcels seriously @MrGlutton
Never claimed to be gl hence why I am here, not my uber driver, the ones driving around on the highway speeding like crazy and driving like its fucking gta online for 1.93c of tip jfl

I cant deal with all of that everyday, every time comes a new cumskin tries to outsmart thinking that he is able to build a sentence just cus he is white, you guys are the most embarrasing people here, not esteban or colesp or shit, only you

• JFL
Reactions: inceI
Never claimed to be gl hence why I am here, not my uber driver, the ones driving around on the highway speeding like crazy and driving like its fucking gta online for 1.93c of tip jfl
After seeing your pics, yeah you are ugly as fuck. I get why you made this thread now

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and MrGlutton
After seeing your pics, yeah you are ugly as fuck. I get why you made this thread now
Looksmax.org is the place for cumskins to get the anger out of their chest cuz of how ugly they are or how losers they are in real life, blaming everything on ethnics, jfl he is not even gl but blames the ethnics that they are singles in the west 🤣

@Shieda_Kayn Thoughts ?
Phew, you are just anti immigrantion. That’s ok. As long as you’re not anti-immigration.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 7580
YESSSSSSSSSSS ITS MADDD
Fuck that moron trudoo he tripled immigration
These pajeets can’t drive for shit and don’t even respect laws

I road rage at pajeets every fucking time I’m behind a wheel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BoneDensity, rand anon and 3 others
The best meals aren't seasoned with water and ice cubes

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Looksmax.org is the place for cumskins to get the anger out of their chest cuz of how ugly they are or how losers they are in real life, blaming everything on ethnics, jfl he is not even gl but blames the ethnics that they are singles in the west 🤣
Your name is literally Hamo jfl

Anyways I just stated facts

• +1
Fuck that moron trudoo he tripled immigration
These pajeets can’t drive for shit and don’t even respect laws

I road rage at pajeets every fucking time I’m behind a wheel
Same bro I fucking cant

• So Sad
Yo
You fucking retard
IMG 5657

Ethnics are the reason why we have trans rights today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rand anon, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
No you didn’t. 4 is way off. I’m low-key offended.
Tbh I dont know shit about politics but I know most races belief are pretty similar so I just threw that in there to get 8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Michael Myers and Deleted member 7580
i agree with everything

• Love it
Reactions: xean
@Shieda_Kayn Thoughts ?
Agreed. I have developed an inferiority complex thanks to this forum and giga fetishize white women now.
Good thing is that they can make me coom in under 2 minutes now :aheago:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ;-; and Deleted member 7580
@Shieda_Kayn Thoughts ?
We need to deport pajeets
other immigrants are ok
but we should only allow whites

• JFL
Tbh I dont know shit about politics but I know most races belief are pretty similar so I just threw that in there to get 8
Well at least you’re honest. To be honest there’s a lot of leftist deathniks because that way they get accepted by some huwhites.

• +1
Reactions: xean
Well at least you’re honest. To be honest there’s a lot of leftist deathniks because that way they get accepted by some huwhites.
yurr fuck politics voting wont change my maxilla

greek food and italian food tastes like dogshit. chink food is solid and some indian food is good while others are trash
keep yourself safe without eep ourself afe :hnghn:

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
5. Asian food is amazing sorry for this take

Your people are voting for trudeau and all the liberal filth
Most white people are conservative

Read this. Muslims support gay and trans rights @TRUE_CEL
So my people came to the west and fought the so called conservative people there for the trannies and gays freedom instead of doing it in their countries ? Dude its your nowadays culture and these fake muslims are in the west, what happens in the west stays in the west

Looking back, ethnics are incels because they have a disgusting pheno

Some of their food is nice

Idk about the liberal alot of indians are based nowadays sadly

1. u made that up lol
5. cuisine is subjective

Tell this highinhib pigskin the facts. Hes jealous af

Looking back, ethnics are incels because they have a disgusting pheno

Some of their food is nice

Idk about the liberal alot of indians are based nowadays sadly
Jfl if u think med black or lightskin sub chadlite pheno is lower appeal than a blonde aryan sub chadlite man in the states