8 most overreted guys for me

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Kraken
1-Hexum
Images 73
he has a lot of flaws that are ignored by all the users here, NCT, shitty proportions, seriously, his lower third is totally disproportionate and gives him a comical appearance like the chin up of the fairy godparents
Images 74
Damn, they say he has the greatest appeal of all times, maybe in the 70s this was real because brutes were ideal there, but when it comes to today, definitely not

2-Barrett
Images 75
I'm not even going to criticize his alien appearance here, but rather the shape of his face, he looks like a ball, Barrett has now become a complete alien
2040764 500w
he looks like Buu's transformation in Dragonball jfl
Images 76

3-O'Pry
Images 72
he has some flaws like unideal icd, ocular asymmetry, his eye area is not perfect, he could have a bigger pfl, let's talk about his hooked nose and his round jaw too, but I'll leave that for another topic, Giulio Berruti brutally mogg him
Images 77
Underreted here IMO

4-Vasily Stepanov
Images 21
he has several flaws, many of them that many users here simply ignore, I'm not going to talk about his nose, which is total rubbish, nor about his slight NCT and scleral show, but rather about his disproportionate chin which gives him a troll appearance, guys like Matthew Noszka or Tom Welling, they deserved more space than this guy here.
Images 31 3829591 images   2023 12 18T215828323

5-Gandy
Images 78
Of all these, I would say that Gandy is the least overrated, but I can't leave him out when many users judge him as 8 PSL, even in his fraudulent photo he has flaws like his nose, and low angularity in his bone structure, compared to the best photo of Drago, he is evaporated
3851537 1703814816937 Images 79
a bit reptilian looking too, but overall I think 7 PSL is fair for him, btw he looks a bit ethnic in this pic, like indian pheno

6-DePoot
Images 80
DePoot is the biggest PSL meme, he has excellent features with poor harmony, DePoot's bone structure prevents him from being 7 PSL as many claim here, he lacks dysmorphism and a better jaw, there's no point in having an eye area first-line if your bone structure is not at the same level

7-Ramirez
Richard Ramirez 1984 mug shot
overrated, he's a handsome guy, even in shitty conditions he moggs a lot of guys, but they put him on a level, which he's not, serial killer+strong personality halo helped him a lot

8-Cameron Alborzian
Cameron Alborzian
Do you notice a pattern in this thread? Most overrated guys are a bit ethnic, Cameron has obvious flaws, disproportionate lips, long midface, weird pheno, short chin, and also looks uncanny in many moments, I don't think he can hold a candle to any Sahib Faber when it comes to appeal for women, overrated by the Currys tiktokcells, all hype of Cameron, only exist in tiktok.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, arabcelxxx, murdah and 12 others
Prime Hexum is underrated

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Shrekguy3838, murdah and 5 others
1-Hexum
View attachment 2656803
he has a lot of flaws that are ignored by all the users here, NCT, shitty proportions, seriously, his lower third is totally disproportionate and gives him a comical appearance like the chin up of the fairy godparents
View attachment 2656805
Damn, they say he has the greatest appeal of all times, maybe in the 70s this was real because brutes were ideal there, but when it comes to today, definitely not

2-Barrett
View attachment 2656817
I'm not even going to criticize his alien appearance here, but rather the shape of his face, he looks like a ball, Barrett has now become a complete alien
View attachment 2656818
View attachment 2656819

3-O'Pry
View attachment 2656820
he has some flaws like unideal icd, ocular asymmetry, his eye area is not perfect, he could have a bigger pfl, let's talk about his hooked nose and his round jaw too, but I'll leave that for another topic, Giulio Berruti brutally mogg him
View attachment 2656821
Underreted here IMO

4-Vasily Stepanov
View attachment 2656823
he has several flaws, many of them that many users here simply ignore, I'm not going to talk about his nose, which is total rubbish, nor about his slight NCT and scleral show, but rather about his disproportionate chin which gives him a troll appearance, guys like Matthew Noszka or Tom Welling, they deserved more space than this guy here.
View attachment 2656827View attachment 2656828

5-Gandy
View attachment 2656833
Of all these, I would say that Gandy is the least overrated, but I can't leave him out when many users judge him as 8 PSL, even in his fraudulent photo he has flaws like his nose, and low angularity in his bone structure, compared to the best photo of Drago, he is evaporated
View attachment 2656835View attachment 2656834
a bit reptilian looking too, but overall I think 7 PSL is fair for him, btw he looks a bit ethnic in this pic, like indian pheno

6-DePoot
View attachment 2656841
DePoot is the biggest PSL meme, he has excellent features with poor harmony, DePoot's bone structure prevents him from being 7 PSL as many claim here, he lacks dysmorphism and a better jaw, there's no point in having an eye area first-line if your bone structure is not at the same level

7-Ramirez
View attachment 2656845
overrated, he's a handsome guy, even in shitty conditions he moggs a lot of guys, but they put him on a level, which he's not, serial killer+strong personality halo helped him a lot

8-Cameron Alborzian
View attachment 2656851
Do you notice a pattern in this thread? Most overrated guys are a bit ethnic, Cameron has obvious flaws, disproportionate lips, long midface, weird pheno, short chin, and also looks uncanny in many moments, I don't think he can hold a candle to any Sahib Faber when it comes to appeal for women, overrated by the Currys tiktokcells, all hype of Cameron, only exist in tiktok.
All of them are chads anyways

Comical, Gandy has way more appeal than drago ever did

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, sOMEONEgONNACarry, ropemaxxingking578 and 6 others
YOU FORGOT NICK TRUELOVE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining and whitegymmax
Micheal B Jordan mogs all of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, DelonLover1999, Shrekguy3838 and 2 others
chico is the most overrated fuck ever

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Narcissusmaxxing, sOMEONEgONNACarry and 6 others
1-Hexum
View attachment 2656803
View attachment 2656805

2-Barrett
View attachment 2656817
View attachment 2656818
View attachment 2656819

3-O'Pry
View attachment 2656820
View attachment 2656821
Underreted here IMO

4-Vasily Stepanov
View attachment 2656823
View attachment 2656827View attachment 2656828

5-Gandy
View attachment 2656833
View attachment 2656835View attachment 2656834

6-DePoot
View attachment 2656841

7-Ramirez
View attachment 2656845

8-Cameron Alborzian
View attachment 2656851
When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope Neil Degrasse Tyson GIFs

When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope Neil Degrasse Tyson GIFs

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, PrinceofDarkness and diamondbill
chico is the most overrated fuck ever
If you ask niggas to explain to them why Chico is a PSL God they won’t even know why lol

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, sOMEONEgONNACarry and aesthetic beauty
If you ask niggas to explain to them why Chico is a PSL God they won’t even know why lol
cope bud, he's max JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and diamondbill
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, PrinceofDarkness and Ryan
I said explain why he’s a PSL God, not mogger in general, that’s a no brainer
well in general you'd rather be a mogger in appeal, psl means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
1. Chico
2. Francisco
3. Lachowski

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry, ropemaxxingking578, Shrekguy3838 and 3 others
well in general you'd rather be a mogger in appeal, psl means nothing.
Yeah but everyone dick rides each other with this PSL shit and they can’t explain what features make him a PSL God usually

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and aesthetic beauty
Yeah but everyone dick rides each other with this PSL shit and they can’t explain what features make him a PSL God usually
i don't use PSL scale tbh, i just rate in subhuman to gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and diamondbill
where is chico

smart thread

barett looks like an alien
opry looks so weird idk why
ramirez looks like a homeless that blasted meth coke and heroin.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and whitegymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, datboijj and dantemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: breadyl
now a days, in his era tho he was a monster, he should be on this list tho
he was a monster, but legit would not mog most pretty boys in JB appeal

Gandy doesn't belong on this list, you philistine

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Big White Cuck
he was a monster, but legit would not mog most pretty boys in JB appeal
his appeal is really weird, he has the widest appeal but its weak, every girl would agree that hes attractive and they would date him but he would not be first option while most tiktok prettyboys are really fluctuated with their ratings

Who cares ? They all mog us to the grave and back 1 million times

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Detective, Mainstream and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Ryan and Swarthy Knight
Imo he's bland as fuck now, damian kater mogs to death, dynorphism is more important than people realize
Kater is a frauding faggot, gets mogged by sergi Carber

Imo he's bland as fuck now, damian kater mogs to death, dynorphism is more important than people realize
no fuck hes bland, hes facially average, there has never been a bad pic of chico, even taken in motion, while kater is a diff story

Shit list because no bomer

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
no fuck hes bland, hes facially average, there has never been a bad pic of chico, even taken in motion, while kater is a diff story
I say the side profile pics might be pretty bad for chico, makes his maxilla look recessed

I say the side profile pics might be pretty bad for chico, makes his maxilla look recessed
hes mongo & chin tucks

actual 90 degree view of his profile

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover