90% of guys can only get sex through LTRs

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Most guys can only get sex through LTRs that they meet through social circles. Most guys aren’t getting laid with new girls at bars/clubs or getting anything consistent off Tinder. If they want to bang randoms they have to go far below their looks match.

this leads to a constant lack of abundance because the average guy can either get into a oneitus or bang below average girls. This is why looks and mogging is so important it’s a rare tool that most guys lack and assume they need to be born with.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11388 and 30 others
This is why religion and enforced monogamy is important, as well as no large scale society, neither internet and social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Yuya Moggershima, n0rthface and 34 others
Most guys can only get sex through LTRs that they meet through social circles. Most guys aren’t getting laid with new girls at bars/clubs or getting anything consistent off Tinder. If they want to bang randoms they have to go far below their looks match.

this leads to a constant lack of abundance because the average guy can either get into a oneitus or bang below average girls. This is why looks and mogging is so important it’s a rare tool that most guys lack and assume they need to be born with.
:yes:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, thereallegend and eyelidcel

slaying is for chad only. Women have rules for non-chads.

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, HQNPmaxxing, Averagecel and 8 others

That's what I've already said a lot of times, and people here told me that I'm exaggerating
In the last years I went to a lot of clubs and discos (only in the last year I started going out less) and I noticed this

A lot of incels think that being "normie" is enough...but it isn't

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, Chadethnic101 and 12 others
That's what I've already said a lot of times, and people here told me that I'm exaggerating
In the last years I went to a lot of clubs and discos (only in the last year I started going out less) and I noticed this

This is why I say SSL works. Steroids and shoe lifts automatically make you more noticeably and dominant in these nightclub environments. My only issue now is finding fashion to show off my muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, HQNPmaxxing, Amnesia and 5 others

i get laid off of OLD but not crazy numbers is that still decent or nah?

im probably gonna use some form of sarms or other AAS soon.

I dont wanna get giga huge more so a broad but lean physique!

This is why religion and enforced monogamy is important, as well as no large scale society, neither internet and social media
Start boycotting internet then.

90% of guys can have sex, if islam dominate catholic

Agreed, plenty of decent looking guys that don't get any or get sex very rarely. I think in the future most men will never get laid at all unless they are top tier LMS.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14274
Agreed, plenty of decent looking guys that don't get any or get sex very rarely. I think in the future most men will never get laid at all unless they are top tier LMS.
Getting casual sex starts at Chadlite. This is why looks are so important.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Chadethnic101, Xangsane and 2 others
This is a wrong take.

Not even chad can get sex (with his looksmatch) from clubs and tinder - he does only so because he goes for girls that are FAR below his league. He must stoop so low, that the women think "whatever, I will let myself get pumped and dumped, for this chad its worth it"

Normies cannot do this strategy, because if they were to stoop so low, because that would be 1 or 0 psl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane, Amnesia and 3 others
This is a wrong take.

Not even chad can get sex (with his looksmatch) from clubs and tinder - he does only so because he goes for girls that are FAR below his league. He must stoop so low, that the women think "whatever, I will let myself get pumped and dumped, for this chad its worth it"

Normies cannot do this strategy, because if they were to stoop so low, because that would be 1 or 0 psl.
i dont rlly agree with the chadlite part tbh
i dont have very high ratings and i pull quite often, not saying muh looks theory dead but maybe using a niche to ur advantage could help u?

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
i dont have very high ratings and i pull quite often, not saying muh looks theory dead but maybe using a niche to ur advantage could help u?
This is a wrong take.

I don't what perspective is more accurate in this thread. Each time I think I've figured it out, some anecdotal experience cancels the conclusion. I've seen normies pull good looking women for ONS before, which shocks me. However, it's not nearly as often as Chad. I think that the niche factor applies, but on average chadlite will have many more opportunities than your average man.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Chadethnic101, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
This is a wrong take.

Yeah this is right

• +1
You're literally a Chad JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 13945
I don't what perspective is more accurate in this thread. Each time I think I've figured it out, some anecdotal experience cancels the conclusion. I've seen normies pull good looking women for ONS before, which shocks me. However, it's not nearly as often as Chad. I think that the niche factor applies, but on average chadlite will have many more opportunities than your average man.
I would consider myself a Chadlite IRL because I’m tall and have an amazing physique with an above average face. I can pull at bars and clubs but it is usually my looksmatch or slightly below.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
To pull consistently and get ONS you need 2 of these:

Chad face
Chad body
Chad height

If you have all 3 then you’re Chad. If you have 2 then you’re a Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, thereallegend, Dorado and 1 other person
You're literally a Chad JFL.
preciate el compliment but my man my ratings vary too much for that tbh tbh

only sub 4psl rating i think (if im correct) i got from
@dnrd and @ItsNotADream

than i have htn+ ratings from ppl like
@RoundHouse @ProAcktiv @mulattomaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @gamma @delusionalretard

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, ProAcktiv, delusionalretard and 1 other person

Chad face
Chad body
Chad height

You also can't be below average in any of the three. If you have Chad face and body but are 5'4, nope. Chad face and height work though. Body is a strong supplement-halo but not a requirement. Face and height are a requirement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3041 and Deleted member 14274
You also can't be below average in any of the three. If you have Chad face and body but are 5'4, nope. Chad face and height work though. Body is a strong supplement-halo but not a requirement. Face and height are a requirement.
You have to be atleast average in the other category. Chad face and height still can’t have a fat or obese body. At minimum you have to be lean.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and chadison

@dnrd and @ItsNotADream

@RoundHouse @ProAcktiv @mulattomaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @gamma @delusionalretard
True, I think you could ascend to chad because your base is phenominal, but currently your not looksmaxxed yet.

You make it sound like ltr is a bad thing. It’s the best

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 14274

@dnrd and @ItsNotADream

maybe i was too harsh, honestly it threw me off alot cuz at first glance i thought u were a girl not even joking

bro you have to factor in pure luck and simply being in the right place at the right time

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and chadison
no shit a niche could help you

but you cannot get into a niche that youre already not in, and havent been in a long time

niche is not about some clothes, or haircut - its about being involved in a fringe social circles where you will find women who arent hit on by chads 24/7

and unless youre in there since HS or first year UNI you will never get there

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, hebbewem, thereallegend and 1 other person
Most guys can only get sex through LTRs that they meet through social circles.
true that.
Corrected that last part, because the way of meeting the woman to have LTR with is not releveant much.

but you cannot get into a niche that youre already not in, and havent been in a long time

niche is not about some clothes, or haircut - its about being involved in a fringe social circles where you will find women who arent hit on by chads 24/7

true true most off my lays have been of off OLD tho

but if i may ask what would u rate me i think uve seen my face

• +1

everything u say is so based wtf

• JFL
Chad height, chad body, and average face = Chadlite?

Chad face
Chad body
Chad height

Not necessarily, remember that face is king and each girl has preferences-some may value body more than others. I wouldn't worry ab your situation though, you're gl enough assuming your eyes are okay to do well. If You can get your face up another half point or point /10 you'd probably be chadlite but idk exactly how you'd do that tbh. Faces are hard to change beyond fixing major failios like nose.

Not necessarily, remember that face is king and each girl has preferences-some may value body more than others. I wouldn't worry ab your situation though, you're gl enough assuming your eyes are okay to do well. If You can get your face up another half point or point /10 you'd probably be chadlite but idk exactly how you'd do that tbh. Faces are hard to change beyond fixing major failios like nose.
Getting hair transplant in a week for my fivehead and trying to get rid of facial bloat. I hope MK677 + bad diet is the reason for my boneless face.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
true true most off my lays have been of off OLD tho

but if i may ask what would u rate me i think uve seen my face
You're not ugly but neither good looking - very polarizing looks youre going to be ugly to some and pretty to some

from 4 to 6

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 13945 and volcelfatcel
Image 2021 07 15 071238

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Very distilled blackpill, and actually the very principle that turned me to the blackpill!!

That's fine cuz I never wanted to slay low quality sluts anyways, even if I was Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 11758, gamma and 1 other person
You're not ugly but neither good looking - very polarizing looks youre going to be ugly to some and pretty to some

from 4 to 6
cool PSL scale i assume ?

High IQ. The vast majority of men who don't have a girlfriend aren't getting laid (or if they "do" they have months-long dry spells).

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Chad face
Chad body
Chad height

And the 3rd that you don't have needs to be at least decent. Except for maybe the body one, a good looking tall twink can still slay.
But not a good looking muscular turbomanlet or a muscular tall ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Good luck finding a gf when you have no friends with a lot of connections.

I'll just try to cold approach, go clubbing and slay via Instagram and Yubo. Just waiting for my skin to clear up (waiting 2 years now....)

• +1
Reactions: Slasher

This is so true, i've been saying it for ages to all my friends, all of you stupid fucks are having LTRs because you can't get laid wihtout having a GF, i can get laid without having a GF so i do.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’d rather stay incel then be in a LTR with a bitch who’s settling for me

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mogstar and volcelfatcel
LTR with the bitch being attracted is ideal tbh. Best sex
Don’t care about LTRs rn.. why would I castrate myself to just one pussy :lul:

All men should gain as much experience with different women in their 20s IMO

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel