90% of guys can only get sex through LTRs

Don’t care about LTRs rn.. why would I castrate myself to just one pussy :lul:

All men should gain as much experience with different women in their 20s IMO
I don't disagree, but an actual LTR is better imo that's just me though slaying is fun and all during college and early 20's, I don't see a point ending up like amnesia though :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14274
I don't disagree, but an actual LTR is better imo that's just me though slaying is fun and all during college and early 20's, I don't see a point ending up like amnesia though :forcedsmile:
Yeah he’s slaying for the wrong reasons. And it doesn’t even seem like he’s learned anything lol

Imagine asking a bunch of basement dwellers simple dating questions after smashin over 100 chicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Chadethnic101, gamma and 1 other person
Low T response

It's true, why do you think most guys get depressed and sad when their LTR ends? Because they won't get pussy unless they get into another LTR after a long time and by total luck. The exception is the group of guys who have successfully picked up random chicks for a date/sex, they are confident they can get pussy, so they don't care if they are in LTR or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 14478, thereallegend and 2 others
This is why religion and enforced monogamy is important, as well as no large scale society, neither internet and social media
Facts, internet is poison for society.

It's true, why do you think most guys get depressed and sad when their LTR ends? Because they won't get pussy unless they get into another LTR after a long time and by total luck. The exception is the group of guys who have successfully picked up random chicks for a date/sex, they are confident they can get pussy, so they don't care if they are in LTR or not
They need Tren ace

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Don’t care about LTRs rn.. why would I castrate myself to just one pussy :lul:

All men should gain as much experience with different women in their 20s IMO
Sex with emotional attachment is better than meaningless hookups. But I agree somewhat, men are expected to fuck as much as possible in their youth then settle with by late 20s early 30s.

I believe that's what we want instinctually too minus the protection, it's to spread our genes as much as possible b4 ur shooting blanks/lose ur physical appeal to foids.

Sex with emotional attachment is better than meaningless hookups. But I agree somewhat, men are expected to fuck as much as possible in their youth then settle with by late 20s early 30s.

I believe that's what we want instinctually too minus the protection, it's to spread our genes as much as possible b4 ur shooting blanks/lose ur physical appeal to foids.
It’s only meaningless cuz people put too much expectation on hookups

I have no hang ups hooking up cuz I understand that’s all it is..

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It’s only meaningless cuz people put too much expectation on hookups

I have no hang ups hooking up cuz I understand that’s all it is..
I prefer hookups because your SMV has to be higher to get them than for an LTR

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I prefer hookups because your SMV has to be higher to get them than for an LTR
AND it’s a lot harder vs settling in a LTR with a bitch who’s giving u in house pussy & validation / ego on the guy.

The term “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” is meaningless especially in 2021

That’s literally the reason why most guys are in LTRs, they don’t wanna go thru the droughts, trials & tribulations of being a single man

I don’t even take 99% of LTRs seriously cuz the bitch breaks up with the dude in 3-6 months then hops in the next LTR with the next guy & the cycle repeats

If she ain’t benefiting my life other then pussy there’s no reason for LTRs especially if you’re in your 20s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, thereallegend, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
AND it’s a lot harder vs settling in a LTR with a bitch who’s giving u in house pussy & validation / ego on the guy.

The term “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” is meaningless especially in 2021

That’s literally the reason why most guys are in LTRs, they don’t wanna go thru the droughts, trials & tribulations of being a single man

I don’t even take 99% of LTRs seriously cuz the bitch breaks up with the dude in 3-6 months then hops in the next LTR with the next guy & the cycle repeats

If she ain’t benefiting my life other then pussy there’s no reason for LTRs especially if you’re in your 20s
Exactly ONS are for Chads and Chadlites. Girls will bang Chads/Chadlites but make normies wait for sex, be in a relationship etc. This is why guys needs to improve their looks so they can get the "Chad Experience"

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Exactly ONS are for Chads and Chadlites. Girls will bang Chads/Chadlites but make normies wait for sex, be in a relationship etc. This is why guys needs to improve their looks so they can get the "Chad Experience"
Not only looks but also behavior. I have a couple Chad friends who’s simpin in LTRs

Not only looks but also behavior. I have a couple Chad friends who’s simpin in LTRs
Yeah once your looks are good you need to work on game. Good looks + game = mogger

This is a wrong take.

Not even chad can get sex (with his looksmatch) from clubs and tinder - he does only so because he goes for girls that are FAR below his league. He must stoop so low, that the women think "whatever, I will let myself get pumped and dumped, for this chad its worth it"

Normies cannot do this strategy, because if they were to stoop so low, because that would be 1 or 0 psl.
Exactly, I mean look how ugly the girl amnesia fucked last night was JFL,
Bad cycle coz now these ugly girls standards and egos are thru the roof. Hypergamy is rampant my boys, we must ascend, and use foids hypergamy against them

Exactly, I mean look how ugly the girl amnesia fucked last night was JFL,
Bad cycle coz now these ugly girls standards and egos are thru the roof. Hypergamy is rampant my boys, we must ascend, and use foids hypergamy against them
I mostly fuck High tier beckies with the occasional Stacy lite here and there. But I’m not yet fully looksmaxed so there’s that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I know nothing on this planet, except one thing; I am an ugly heterosexual male who is unwanted and will suffer my entire life. That’s all. Bye.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and BrendioEEE
I know nothing on this planet, except one thing; I am an ugly heterosexual male who is unwanted and will suffer my entire life. That’s all. Bye.
Where are you from again bro

EDyeW2cWkAAjfvN.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I just want a normal life fuck all this slaying or death shit

I mostly fuck High tier beckies with the occasional Stacy lite here and there. But I’m not yet fully looksmaxed so there’s that.
Of course women always date/fuck up looks wise or looksmatched 90% of the time so makes sense you are fucking these levels of girls atm, SSL is cheat code at bars/clubs- shame I can't hit 6ft even with shoe lifts (5ft10 with lifts 5ft8 without)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
jfl that sentence does not even have meaning
More in the sense of having your shit together (life and finances and as well looks) to make her feel she has a chance to have a provider by tying you down, but you just use her as a fuck buddy and toss her to side of the road once done

From personal experience, the biggest slayers in university were HTNs and Chadlites with below average to slightly above average chicks. Most Chads end up in relationships with higher quality women slightly below their looks level (hypergamy aside, there are generally less top tier women than men at university because top tier women don't need to go to university).

Also, slaying is rarely worth it, even for Chads. LTR sex with a quality woman is more enjoyable (you can more safely go raw too), and supplemental sex can be achieved by sourcing chicks (whores, for convenience) for threesomes if the guy has enough value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Absolute cope
I'm 200% serious.

Even if I was amnesia I wouldn't care about fucking random girls. Especially seeing what he gets even if they were hot I still wouldn't

Idk why you don't believe me with this lmao, I have friends who are good looking and have sex with random girls as flings. I am not jealous or envious of them.

Good luck finding a gf when you have no friends with a lot of connections.

I'll just try to cold approach, go clubbing and slay via Instagram and Yubo. Just waiting for my skin to clear up (waiting 2 years now....)
@Youthful I'll Cum On A Banana And Make You Eat It.
@Basedprincess Yes You Can Have A Taste.
little-girl-in-shopping-trolley-eating-a-banana-austockphoto-000020429.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Basedprincess
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044