95% of women are so boring to talk to. The only thing interesting in their lives are arguments with other people.

G

grefe21

Iron
The title. Some are over confident but in silence. Other's are obnoxious. But all of them love ,LOVE to fucking argue. They misinterpret everything so that you look bad , and try to provoke your emotions. So that you also argue. THEN , you might actually lose. You just give the silent treatment or change the subject. Or just make fun of her.

When in relationships , don't fucking fall in the let's talk trap or some bs. They don't really wanna talk. Talking comes when she want's a change. Make the change with actions. But god , don't talk too much. I can't understand how most men in the west are blue-pilled. Before trying to talk to girls consistently , I was blue pilled too. But the more you talk to them , you can't help but see how when their emotions spike , logic goes out the window. They are dumb. They are boring. They are always in their little comfort zone. Most of them are insecure , but won't do anything about it. But at the same time , they are confident and are insufferable. They don't stand by values , they stand by what the herd think.

I've come to accept their nature , but when I still see simps in my school , I want to beat up that fucking simp for how ignorant they are. They are the source of their confidence. And some of those simps are not even bad looking or something. They are just ignorant.

What made me mald to make this post:

Just yesterday , I was talking to my ex , who I remained friends with benefits after we broke up. We talked about how my b-day is coming up , and asked if she could come over. She felt bad because she will come empty handed on my b-day. I said I'm not materialistic I just want to pin her against the wall to fuck. Then she talked about how I made her buy me 3 big shaormas and 2 pizzas this summer , (Mind you I never bought her food lol , or anything) so I am materialistic. I said I would've pissed on all that food if she sucked my dick(She hates any form of oral sex , she thinks it's very very disgusting). Then she made of wall of text about how I'm ungrateful and disgusting bla bla. Didn't respond for an hour , made fun her about how I bet she stomps her feet around her room, then changed the subject. Then changed the subject again to fucking.

Anyway women are insane , at least for men. But even my mother recognizes how women are very emotional and don't make sense. The only reason she loved my LTN father was because she couldn't make him mad , or emotional in general. She loved being told to shut the fuck up , when she didn't make sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, vermillioncorefan, m0ss26 and 7 others
just lol if you think im going to readthat

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
DNR. You gay or something? Only interesting thing about their lives is pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, JohnBaza, LooksThinker and 1 other person
dnr water

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and lil truecel
dnr water

if men picked for personality they'd all be gay

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma, JohnBaza, m0ss26 and 2 others
So me in Tinder swiping only 0,12% of them to right is even more justified

dnr water

if men picked for personality they'd all be gay
I pick for looks+personality, so result is in Tinder swipe 0,12% of females to right

Then she talked about how I made her buy me 3 big shaormas and 2 pizzas this summer , (Mind you I never bought her food lol , or anything) so I am materialistic. I said I would've pissed on all that food if she sucked my dick
normal conversation between couple

Why she ignoring my text today? its over

women are boring

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and m0ss26
are you in high school

Can't argue with that.

The title. Some are over confident but in silence. Other's are obnoxious. But all of them love ,LOVE to fucking argue. They misinterpret everything so that you look bad , and try to provoke your emotions. So that you also argue. THEN , you might actually lose. You just give the silent treatment or change the subject. Or just make fun of her.

When in relationships , don't fucking fall in the let's talk trap or some bs. They don't really wanna talk. Talking comes when she want's a change. Make the change with actions. But god , don't talk too much. I can't understand how most men in the west are blue-pilled. Before trying to talk to girls consistently , I was blue pilled too. But the more you talk to them , you can't help but see how when their emotions spike , logic goes out the window. They are dumb. They are boring. They are always in their little comfort zone. Most of them are insecure , but won't do anything about it. But at the same time , they are confident and are insufferable. They don't stand by values , they stand by what the herd think.

I've come to accept their nature , but when I still see simps in my school , I want to beat up that fucking simp for how ignorant they are. They are the source of their confidence. And some of those simps are not even bad looking or something. They are just ignorant.

Just yesterday , I was talking to my ex , who I remained friends with benefits after we broke up. We talked about how my b-day is coming up , and asked if she could come over. She felt bad because she will come empty handed on my b-day. I said I'm not materialistic I just want to pin her against the wall to fuck. Then she talked about how I made her buy me 3 big shaormas and 2 pizzas this summer , (Mind you I never bought her food lol , or anything) so I am materialistic. I said I would've pissed on all that food if she sucked my dick(She hates any form of oral sex , she thinks it's very very disgusting). Then she made of wall of text about how I'm ungrateful and disgusting bla bla. Didn't respond for an hour , made fun her about how I bet she stomps her feet around her room, then changed the subject. Then changed the subject again to fucking.

Anyway women are insane , at least for men. But even my mother recognizes how women are very emotional and don't make sense. The only reason she loved my LTN father was because she couldn't make him mad , or emotional in general. She loved being told to shut the fuck up , when she didn't make sense.
i hate men and women and all normies

Yes but so are most men

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
I only got 3 criteria I look for in women:
1. Be a woman
2. Be white
3. Be stacey
Bonus: Be ginger

I don’t care about that personality shit/career etc.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and redmaxx

I didn't read your rambles, but why would you even consider having a serious talk with a foid

The twisting of words is the worst. They’ll make you out to sound way worse than you are. I even have family members that do it and I’m forced to disrespect my entire family. Feelsbad honestly, would much rather a family that was mature and not driven by emotion at all times. Once I see it I can’t unsee it also, because I know they’ll lie continuously again when times are tough instead of thinking rationally. Once they see that you don’t give a shit about them they’ll stop tho.

Just realize that people like this also hate each other, they will try to keep it secret from you because they want you to give into their secret hate and think you’re alone in how you feel so they have someone to dump on. Ignore it and they will all turn on one another. Being rational isn’t always the best but it feels better than the small emotional buzzes you get from being irrational. They do it because they know you are rational and they love having a saviour but don’t want to be one themselves and could care less about the well being of their saviour and dumping ground. Understand that Christianity is the largest religion and realize the worthlessness of people from that.