99% of women are ugly

yandex99

yandex99

Master
How did I come to this conclusion?by counting women on the street per 100 and only one was decent looking.

I live in a white area(not attracted to white women but I can see when one is goodlooking)in the biggest city of my state ,no sheboon ghetto

I thought only ugly women flocked to online dating apps,and it was such a miserable effort to swipe on women I liked when i used Tinder.but it's insane how rare a HTB is.let alone a staceylite.

anyone that isn't autistic can see this,but I noticed most people on blackpill spaces don't leave their houses.

this is the upper end of average in a mostly white area

h6syoaxa0p6a1.jpg

around 30% of women are uglier than she is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamejohann, Sny, try2beme and 2 others
American women are not a good sample of women regardless of whether they are white or not.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jagger
American women are not a good sample of women regardless of whether they are white or not.
that is true.I was in amsterdam and high tier beckies were alot more normal.here the 'goodlooking'women are straight up beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and SidharthTheSlayer
How did I come to this conclusion?by counting women on the street per 100 and only one was decent looking.

I live in a white area(not attracted to white women but I can see when one is goodlooking)in the biggest city of my state ,no sheboon ghetto

I thought only ugly women flocked to online dating apps,and it was such a miserable effort to swipe on women I liked when i used Tinder.but it's insane how rare a HTB is.let alone a staceylite.

anyone that isn't autistic can see this,but I noticed most people on blackpill spaces don't leave their houses.

this is the upper end of average in a mostly white area

h6syoaxa0p6a1.jpg

around 30% of women are uglier than she is
all women are beautiful

she's a Stacylite btw

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Klasik01
respect women:blackpill: