9yo FOUND HANGING AFTER BEING BULLIED FOR BEING WHITE

Tupac Shakur Rip GIF

GET BTFO’D CUMSKIN

• +1
Reactions: g0op, RODEBLUR and dimorphism
Utter cope

You chose to diss the supporters instead of the actual perpetrator It's purely lookist

Mashallah may the jews annihilate your racist existence soon
The perpetrators where kids dumbass, they didn't know wtf they were doing.
Also 'Mashallah' means 'What Allah (S.W.T) has willed has happened', so you used it wrong dummy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, sportsmogger, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
There are cases of this happening with kids of other races too, why aren't we talking about that?
This post was about this specific incident.
People do talk about other incidents like this too, especially when the kid is another race.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No such thing as innocence. I'm white but IDGAF. Natural selection
Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

Caged ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and RODEBLUR
Are white Gen Alphas genuinely that much of a minority in Bongland? This couldn't happen if even 30% of the class were white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
This post was about this specific incident.
People do talk about other incidents like this too, especially when the kid is another race.
Lol, you do realize you have to look thoroughly to be able to find this article, tried googling it but switched around some keywords and some black kid who committed suicide over racism showed up instead, which means this rarely fucking happens.

Obviously it's wrong to bully the kid in the comments cause he legitimately didn't do anything, but it's also wrong to rage at all black people for no reason just cause some retards in the comments of a tiktok pissed you off, apparently you're not even White, "Average Aryan"

Are white Gen Alphas genuinely that much of a minority in Bongland? This couldn't happen if even 30% of the class were white
Which is why I'm saying this is rare, it's probably the only case.

Lol, you do realize you have to look thoroughly to be able to find this article, tried googling it but switched around some keywords and some black kid who committed suicide over racism showed up instead, which means this rarely fucking happens.

Obviously it's wrong to bully the kid in the comments cause he legitimately didn't do anything, but it's also wrong to rage at all black people for no reason just cause some retards in the comments of a tiktok pissed you off, apparently you're not even White, "Average Aryan"
First of all, everyone knows that I'm not 'Aryan', my username is a joke.
I'm not raging at all black people, but a lot of them do hold these views of whites, which questions why white people should treat them fairly as one of their own.
Anyway, keep coping nigga.

• JFL
First of all, everyone knows that I'm not 'Aryan', my username is a joke.
I'm not raging at all black people, but a lot of them do hold these views of whites, which questions why white people should treat them fairly as one of their own.
Anyway, keep coping nigga.
No they don't lol, low IQ if you generalize one tiktok comment section to all black people, go outside please.

And could instantly tell you were Ethnic btw.

No they don't lol, low IQ if you generalize one tiktok comment section to all black people, go outside please.
Ok, whatever you say.
I wonder why there's such an anti-white movement in the U.S though...
Must be a coincidence.
And could instantly tell you were Ethnic btw.
Fair enough, most people can.

• JFL
Ok, whatever you say.
I wonder why there's such an anti-white movement in the U.S though...
Must be a coincidence.

Fair enough, most people can.
Yes, every black person lives in the US.

Yes, every black person lives in the US.
I was referring to blacks who live in the west obviously, niggas in Africa don't give a fuck about whites.
(Apart from in south-africa)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I was referring to blacks who live in the west obviously, niggas in Africa don't give a fuck about whites.
(Apart from in south-africa)
The Blacks in South Africa dont even belong there.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and sportsmogger
aren’t they killing whites now there?
Apparently, I'm not from there so I don't care, my people in South Africa have also had resentment from the Bantus that live there, mostly due to jealousy over success and shit. Bantus don't belong in South Africa anyways, the Khoisan do, but they're retarded and are primitive.

• +1
  • WTF
Why do black people want fair treatment from whites and for whites to give them equal opportunities if they clearly despise them?
Of course they will favour their own if you act like this and contribute less to society.
There’s no black people in the comments and the kids who bullied him were Asian.

Stop trying to make everything about black people jfl. This is why there’s so many snowbunnies. White men are obsessed with black dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and g0op
England is still majority white lol, atleast 70% from what I know, but the whites don't live in big cities, they live in small towns scattered across England

There’s no black people in the comments and the kids who bullied him were Asian.

Stop trying to make everything about black people jfl. This is why there’s so many snowbunnies. White men are obsessed with black dick.
These folks go to sleep dreaming about black dick they always got black people stuck in their minds.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
its brutal

but white parent need to put they off spring in private schools

Absolute state of white people nowadays. I’m just disappointed in them