A Black woman with a Viet husband does an AMA on r/AsianMasculinity, rate her

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Qbipyci4v53c1
Xi1iq4l4v53c1
Fpugu8e4v53c1

I posted on here before. But here are the stats stats I'm 26 he is 27 We lived on east coast, Midwest, and now Miami We both are 4th year medical students We dated at age 16 and 17 My previous boyfriends were Asian and white because I'm not attractive to black men. I have a lot if single friends so I can give you female perspective
I recognize that this match up might be more unlikely because my husband did not see me as black when he first saw me. He is not from America so he did not understand racial rules.
But even in the black community, I am not as attractive because I am thin. But I met a lot of Indian and black mixed kids and mist of the time, it was the dad that was Indian.
- Do you find you’re treated differently in public when together?
- Here we go. Not everyone in these groups feel this way.
Black men - very supportive.
Asian women - pity me or a weird type of jealousy. This is most common in AW who date WM
White men - the most disrespectful. I've had some tried to break up my marriage because they felt like I belonged to them I guess. Had one guy who was audibly disgusted when he found out my husband was Asian.
Asian men who predominantly date white women - didn't even know this was an option. They are respectful but I can tell they are attracted to me.
Asian American men - wonder why I would marry a "fob".
Black women - most often think it's cute. But had one wonder if he would understand me.
White women - just surprised I'm educated and had a baby in wedlock.
Everyone else is cool.
- Interesting about AW who dated WM pitied you or were jealous in a weird way. Can you elaborate? Thanks in advance!
- I have an Asian last name, but are surprised that I married an Asian man. But then some turn it into how they never found AM attractive, and I get the brother spiel. Then they rave about Whiteman. IN my mom group, most of the women hype each other when it comes to topics their white husbands or how their kid looks so mixed. Sometimes they can't relate to their slightly racist mother-in-law or how to teach their mixed kid their native tongue and their partner is unhelpful. When I say that I learned my husband's language, or if I ever criticize white men in any capacity, it's mostly hate or crickets. Even if I say I want to be on white people time, they get offended for their white husband and call anyone racist who dislike white culture or food. They did that to a AW from China who didn't want to be close friends with white people because she couldn't relate. My kid looks wasian, and everything is cute until I reveal the actual mix. And it's crickets, or an oh wow. Similar happens when white women post on there.
- Do you find Asian men more (or less) attractive than White, Black and Hispanic men and any specific reasons?
I had to think about this. I think white guys can be attractive, but their attractiveness is often tied to how tall they are. So are black men. First thing people say I met this guy and he is so and so tall. But my husband is 5 10 and I think he is very attractive. He did have a body.
But, my straight awakening was Bruce Lee when I was 4. Culturally, I felt black men can be too sexualised. Like sometimes it's insecurity tied to how well they perform sexualy. With white men, I felt I could possibly be too dominant for them. Also I have this irrational fear that I could walk into the house and having them wear my underwear, or they secretly are racist.
With Asian men, I felt insecurity there once I interacted with some. But, I've dated Koreans before my husband and the level of passion was freaking insane, in both a positive and negative way.

It's not the first time they're shilling AMBF couplings btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, latincell95, Danish_Retard and 9 others
"But, my straight awakening was Bruce Lee when I was 4. Culturally, I felt black men can be too sexualised. Like sometimes it's insecurity tied to how well they perform sexualy. With white men, I felt I could possibly be too dominant for them. Also I have this irrational fear that I could walk into the house and having them wear my underwear, or they secretly are racist."

What did she mean by this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Danish_Retard, Lihito and 19 others
Embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
"But, my straight awakening was Bruce Lee when I was 4. Culturally, I felt black men can be too sexualised. Like sometimes it's insecurity tied to how well they perform sexualy. With white men, I felt I could possibly be too dominant for them. Also I have this irrational fear that I could walk into the house and having them wear my underwear, or they secretly are racist."

Yeah, her English is abysmal, I'm surprised that she's a fucking 4-year med student, but Blacks get away with everything these days, so...
I think that she's calling wybois gay, which is why I clipped this lol--which is so fucking dumb since even the brownest SEA monkeys are ten times less dimorphic than the lowest no-bones-truecel White

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kristin, WeiWei and 3 others
Yeah, her English is abysmal, I'm surprised that she's a fucking 4-year med student, but Blacks get away with everything these days, so...
I think that she's calling wybois gay, which is why I clipped this lol--which is so fucking dumb since even the brownest SEA monkies are ten times less dimorphic than a lowest no bones truecel White
Another diversity pick. Imagine walking into a hospital needing surgery and out walks Shaniqua 'Diamond' Johnson and says "shieeet yboi ima fix you right up" I'd rather perform surgery on myself. She's trying to imply whites are gay, but if we called her a masculine ape she'd cry stereotypes.

On a side note, have you guys noticed whenever you see a AMBF couple taking pictures, the asian is never smiling? If he is, it seems forced? He's only happy that he has a woman, but the woman itself is shit tier bottom of the barrel that no one else wanted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Danish_Retard, Lihito and 9 others
bucktoothed billy

looksmatched couple

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RiceCel1234, MakinMogReturns and 5 others
View attachment 2579168View attachment 2579169View attachment 2579166

4/10

dnr black women are so ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Kamui

He made it though that’s what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Asian brah ‘won’ black brah ‘lost’ I think

better looking than average for sure and she looks educated

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, WeiWei and aspiringexcel

Having a blasian child is evil. Both muh BMAF and AMBF are evil. Black people phisicially cannot fit more than 30% of asian beauty standards.

If they choose to live in gookland their kid will be eviscerated into oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, ShowerMaxxing, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, RiceCel1234, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
fuck their kids are gonna be so ugly

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, WeiWei, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

It means she's crazy, normally no black woman would go for a Asian guy, but a few percent of all women have some sort of mental problems - maybe they were abused in the past, suffered a trauma, are on drugs, something is wrong with their brain, etc. - so they would choose very unlikely partners, a lot of time they would obsess over a very specific type, this can actually be a strategy for subhumans to ascend - they can play the numbers game and approach a huge number of women and one of them will eventually accept them, sure she will be crazy and unstable, but it's probably better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Having a blasian child is evil. Both muh BMAF and AMBF are evil. Black people phisicially cannot fit more than 30% of asian beauty standards.

If they choose to live in gookland their kid will be eviscerated into oblivion
Blasian pheno is so bad.

• +1
They’re all blasian
Blasians are half black half East Asian. Naomi Campbell and Tyson Beckford are both 1/8 Chinese, Chanel iman is 1/4 Korean, Nicki Minsk is more Indian than East Asian, Cassie has as much white ancestry as she does black etc

So out of 7 people mentioned only 2 are actually Blasian lmao

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
the bmwf to ambf pipeline is complete

Blasians are half black half East Asian. Naomi Campbell and Tyson Beckford are both 1/8 Chinese, Chanel iman is 1/4 Korean, Nicki Minsk is more Indian than East Asian, Cassie has as much white ancestry as she does black etc

“Indians” ARE Asians, so technically it still falls under blasian.

i mean i guess he kinda ascended? she's not deformed

“Indians” ARE Asians, so technically it still falls under blasian.
But Blindians aren’t what people are typically referring to with “Blasian”

That’s true, but I was speaking on technical terms.
I mean geographically Indians are just as Asian as anyone from the east, but black/indian mixes are typically called Blindians or Douglas

I mean geographically Indians are just as Asian as anyone from the east, but black/indian mixes are typically called Blindians or Douglas
That’s correct. Comes from the term “two throats,” aka speaking two languages aka belonging to two different groups.

They still have blasian phenotype and clearly look blasian.

They still have blasian phenotype and clearly look blasian.
Neither Naomi nor Tyson look Blasian lmao. They both pass as 100% West African. Nicki Minaj also doesn’t look Blasian specially but does look mixed in the broad sense

>My previous boyfriends were Asian and white because I'm not attractive to black men

Lmao, why women lie like that? I mean if you want to date other races of men that's fine, there is no problem about it. I'm a black dude and i have dated mostly white girls, i don't use bullshit excuse such as muh muh, black women don't like me", i just date whoever i'm attracted to no matter the race.

>My previous boyfriends were Asian and white because I'm not attractive to black men

Lmao, why women lie like that? I mean if you want to date other races of men that's fine, there is no problem about it. I'm a black dude and i have dated mostly white girls, i don't use bullshit excuse such as muh muh, black women don't like me", i just date whoever i'm attracted to no matter the race.
Is jbb legit in belgium?

Your Reddit gold sir

• JFL
Is jbb legit in belgium?
no you stil need to have stuff going on for you jut like any race of man. you'll get no bitches just bc u black.

@Xangsane doesn't your wife have the same coloring

no you stil need to have stuff going on for you jut like any race of man. you'll get no bitches just bc u black.
What about those girls that have a black guy fetish, jbb is true to slay them. I thought jbb was legit but i made a tinder account with a ugly black guy and he got 0 likes in 2 days time

What about those girls that have a black guy fetish, jbb is true to slay them. I thought jbb was legit but i made a tinder account with a ugly black guy and he got 0 likes in 2 days time
JBB only applies if you are tall

She’s cute tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back