A cunt in my class was in trouble for skipping class and blamed it on me

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
So I'm sittin outside of college oand I receive a message from him about 20mins before the lesson starts or sometjin:

Screenshot 20200603 161658

Then the lesson starts and he's not there. He bunked. The teacher asks where he is and I say that I dunno.

I was very suspicious of that guys messages and I was thinking that he was gonna bunk and he did. That is why my reply to his message was said so clearly like a robot so no words could be twisted and he couldn't blame it on me. Turns out I was right. This guy is a low iq retarded high ego irresponsible compulsive liar and I always know when he's up to something.

then next lesson when he's there he says to me

"why did you tell me the teacher wasn't gonna be here last lesson i got an email home"

HOLY FUCK, this guy really has the audacity to do this to me? Fucking nigger retard.

i said "wdym" he said "on Instagram"

Then I said "no i didn't, show me then"

then he pulls out his phone, stares at the message a little while and realises he can't twist the words into anything in order to blame it on me. Fucking loser. Then the autist puts his phone back in his pocket and just ignores me and continues doin his work or whatever.

seconds later one of the important teacher walks in and the autist has to go up to speak with them. They ask why he wasn't there and he was obviously planning on putting the blame on me but cuz he couldn't he has the most embarressing excuse.

he says "last lesson u said u weren't gonna be here" then the teacher laughs and says "that was 3 weeks ago" (cuz he was actually away for a day 3 weeks ago)

and then both the teachers know he bunked so they r just like we'll make sure not to make the same mistake again

which was fucking lifefuel cuz that's what he gets for trying to frame me.

you can't get away with manipulating or lying to a truecel. He will always know what your up to and what Ur goal is

Then when he comes back and sits next to me the cunt says "I just saved u" (cuz he's still going with the narrative that it was my fault) and I just ignore the down syndrome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpiller954, RiceCel1234, poopoohead and 3 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and wsada
I ain't reading allat but good luck G!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, chosen-one and poopoohead
Insufferable. Did you give him a beating?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
kids.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, zura, Kristin and 1 other person
So I'm sittin outside of college oand I receive a message from him about 20mins before the lesson starts or sometjin:

Then the lesson starts and he's not there. He bunked. The teacher asks where he is and I say that I dunno.

I was very suspicious of that guys messages and I was thinking that he was gonna bunk and he did. That is why my reply to his message was said so clearly like a robot so no words could be twisted and he couldn't blame it on me. Turns out I was right. This guy is a low iq retarded high ego irresponsible compulsive liar and I always know when he's up to something.

"why did you tell me the teacher wasn't gonna be here last lesson i got an email home"

HOLY FUCK, this guy really has the audacity to do this to me? Fucking nigger retard.

then he pulls out his phone, stares at the message a little while and realises he can't twist the words into anything in order to blame it on me. Fucking loser. Then the autist puts his phone back in his pocket and just ignores me and continues doin his work or whatever.

seconds later one of the important teacher walks in and the autist has to go up to speak with them. They ask why he wasn't there and he was obviously planning on putting the blame on me but cuz he couldn't he has the most embarressing excuse.

he says "last lesson u said u weren't gonna be here" then the teacher laughs and says "that was 3 weeks ago" (cuz he was actually away for a day 3 weeks ago)

and then both the teachers know he bunked so they r just like we'll make sure not to make the same mistake again

you can't get away with manipulating or lying to a truecel. He will always know what your up to and what Ur goal is

Then when he comes back and sits next to me the cunt says "I just saved u" (cuz he's still going with the narrative that it was my fault) and I just ignore the down syndrome.
You're still in school, broski?

• +1
not gonna read, title sounds boring

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada

JFL common room, are you in sixth from? Year 12 or 13 lmao

• +1
sounds like a little bitch rape him

• +1

rage inducing

• +1
Nigga how do you even get caught when skipping class, literally just get into an empty classroom or go to the school's gym, this year i've skipped classes like 80 times, sometimes we even skip school and go to the city or the forest to hang out

Nigga how do you even get caught when skipping class, literally just get into an empty classroom or go to the school's gym, this year i've skipped classes like 80 times, sometimes we even skip school and go to the city or the forest to hang out
He got caught cuz he wasn't at the lesson and therefore wasn't registered as having attended. Also the class had only like 5 people in it

Nigga how do you even get caught when skipping class, literally just get into an empty classroom or go to the school's gym, this year i've skipped classes like 80 times, sometimes we even skip school and go to the city or to hang out
He got caught cuz he wasn't at the lesson and therefore wasn't registered as having attended. Also the class had only like 5 people in it
When we skip class we just go and get a license in the school nursery saying we got sick or we vomited or smthng

• +1
Nigga how do you even get caught when skipping class, literally just get into an empty classroom or go to the school's gym, this year i've skipped classes like 80 times, sometimes we even skip school and go to the city or to hang out

When we skip class we just go and get a license in the school nursery saying we got sick or we vomited or smthng
He's a fucking retard you would know if I read the thread

• +1
Reactions: Andremln