A girl asked for my number but ghosted me after the first date

A

Arminius

Diamond
I was at supernarket with a friend and a Lady asked me for my number she told me her friend was interested in me i left supernarket and i got her message and we chatted all day
She told me she was interested and though i was not going to respond her, we had a date amd talked after the date but she stopped answering my messages this morning

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ShowerMaxxing, Zonar and 1 other person
Maybe she's busy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and qqpkp
You should've grabbed that bitch's head and put it on your cock so she could suck it, that's what she wanted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and aleksander
I was at supernarket with a friend and a Lady asked me for my number she told me her friend was interested in me i left supernarket and i got her message and we chatted all day
She told me she was interested and though i was not going to respond her, we had a date amd talked after the date but she stopped answering my messages this morning
You forgot to squint and jutt during the date bro, she saw how subhuman you really are

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Simple. You weren't chad

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp, aleksander and Luffymaxxing
Simple. You weren't chad
But why would she asked for mu number???
She was into me when i saw he she even hace me her cellphone while going to the restroom

• Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander and Zonar
But why would she asked for mu number???
She was into me when i saw he she even hace me her cellphone while going to the restroom
She used you for attention until she found someone better than you. Jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, bobtheflowerpot, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Why would she approached me and then ghost me???

Ntpill, refer to this guide so it doesn’t happen again brah

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and humanoidsub7
that's literally the most common thing ever if you're doing this enough, most girls ghost. It's part of the game. That's why you fuck them first, since 9/10 will ghost afterwards.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
She was probably ovulating

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, bobtheflowerpot and humanoidsub7
that's literally the most common thing ever if you're doing this enough, most girls ghost. It's part of the game. That's why you fuck them first, since 9/10 will ghost afterwards.
She started uploading stories with a brown mexican guy

Dnr but date but you must've been subhuman/autistic

You talked yourself out of easy pusey