A girl called me a Playboy Yesterday

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Is it a W or L? She has never been with a guy, never even kissed one (her friends said it, doesn’t seem larp because we would have kissed other wise she seemed interested).

Because she didn’t wanna kiss me or anything but she kept leaning in and stuff and whenever I was about to kiss her she didn’t seem to look at my lips or anything.

Long story short I didn’t wanna catch a Charge so I didn’t push for it, but she kept telling me she knew I was a “Playboy” and she didn’t trust me at all.

We were both drunk btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, yeeyeeslayer, Nick.Harte and 3 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, aestheticsrespecter, anthony111553 and 2 others
Is it a W or L?

Because she didn’t wanna kiss me or anything but she kept leaning in and stuff and whenever I was about to kiss her she didn’t seem to look at my lips or anything.

Long story short I didn’t wanna catch a Charge so I didn’t push for it, but she kept telling me she knew I was a “Playboy” and she didn’t trust me at all.

We were both drunk btw.
DM face

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Mr. Nobody
Is it a W or L?

We were both drunk btw.
Seems like an IOI but smart to not go for it. Then again she prolly just went to someone else and fucked them that night. Was it at a club or something?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and PseudoMaxxer
IMG 7755

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Primalsplit, shabby890 and 4 others
W asf we up !!!

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Seems like an IOI but smart to not go for it. Then again she prolly just went to someone else and fucked them that night. Was it at a club or something?
No she’s with a friend group that I know, they came over and we drank and had fun.

She was very drunk so I took her home after hence why we talked so much and she told me she didn’t trust me to take her home jfl. Like I would rape her.

But her friends told me she’s 99% virgin and never even kissed a guy so idk how to move tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No she’s with a friend group that I know, they came over and we drank and had fun.

She was very drunk so I took her home after hence why we talked so much and she told me she didn’t trust me to take her home jfl. Like I would rape her.

But her friends told me she’s 99% virgin and never even kissed a guy so idk how to move tbh.
Hmm I think you did the right thing but she maybe would've been down to fuck . Hard to tell for sure but playboy isn't usually a bad thing, but if she's a virgin it might be bad idk

• +1
Hmm I think you did the right thing but she maybe would've been down to fuck . Hard to tell for sure but playboy isn't usually a bad thing, but if she's a virgin it might be bad idk
Exactly that’s what threw me off a lot, I genuinely didn’t know how to move because Imo she’s 100% virgin.

If it was a normal girl telling me i’m a Playboy, I would have ATLEAST kissed her that night and probably brought her back to my place.

But since she seemed very unsettled by the fact I was that way, I laughed it off and told I don’t like her and i’m not interested in her, but she kept giving me the same IOIs and shit so i don’t really know jfl.

Time will tell i guess.

@dragomaxxer u might be able to help here, read through the comments since I explained the situation better.

Obviously If u don’t mind lol, I would appreciate your slayer opinion :)

(edit) remembered now, we was also holding hands some of the time we were talking, and she kept taking my hand and putting it on her waist when we was walking, but I guess because she was so drunk she was about to fall.

But definitely could be that we was just drunk.

Last edited:
Exactly that’s what threw me off a lot, I genuinely didn’t know how to move because Imo she’s 100% virgin.

If it was a normal girl telling me i’m a Playboy, I would have ATLEAST kissed her that night and probably brought her back to my place.

But since she seemed very unsettled by the fact I was that way, I laughed it off and told I don’t like her and i’m not interested in her, but she kept giving me the same IOIs and shit so i don’t really know jfl.

Time will tell i guess.
is she gl

• +1
Who

• So Sad
chad rambling dnr

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PseudoMaxxer
Means you’re attractive and act like a playboy not rocket science.

• Hmm...
Means you’re attractive and act like a playboy not rocket science.
But I didn’t flirt with anyone that’s the fact, I literally acted more responsibly than I do 99% of the time.

Could the fact that she said that I’m a Playboy mean that she sees me like that because she’s intrigued by me (don’t wanna say she like me because she would have kissed me), since I didn’t pull out any move?

how old is she

• JFL
But I didn’t flirt with anyone that’s the fact, I literally acted more responsibly than I do 99% of the time.

Could the fact that she said that I’m a Playboy mean that she sees me like that because she’s intrigued by me (don’t wanna say she like me because she would have kissed me), since I didn’t pull out any move?
Just read your post. You basically did the classic normie thing where you go in for a kiss for girls who aren’t even into you. You said you did it multiple times. Now she just thinks you’re the kind of guy to chase sex from every girl he talks to.

If she wanted to kiss you she would have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Nick.Harte
Just read your post. You basically did the classic normie thing where you go in for a kiss for girls who aren’t even into you. You said you did it multiple times. Now she just thinks you’re the kind of guy to chase sex from every girl he talks to.

If she wanted to kiss you she would have.
But I didn’t went in for the kiss blud, she was very drunk and she almost kissed me a couple of times because she couldn’t keep her head up and had to lay it on mine
how old is she

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Is it a W or L? She has never been with a guy, never even kissed one (her friends said it, doesn’t seem larp because we would have kissed other wise she seemed interested).

We were both drunk btw.

Dm face

• Woah
U either look like u get pussy or u dont real shit

• So Sad
She called you a magazine full of nude stacies

W

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and PseudoMaxxer
@dragomaxxer u might be able to help here, read through the comments since I explained the situation better.

Obviously If u don’t mind lol, I would appreciate your slayer opinion :)

(edit) remembered now, we was also holding hands some of the time we were talking, and she kept taking my hand and putting it on her waist when we was walking, but I guess because she was so drunk she was about to fall.

But definitely could be that we was just drunk.

this is a good sign, but makes me wanna rope when it happens to me as well. its technically good because it means she sees you as good looking enough to be fucking other foids and that she doesn't see you as desperate either.

she is definitely into you and this is a foolproof ioi, however i would have done the same. if she already thinks you are a fuckboy, and you still decided to not take advantage of her saying that while she was drunk it will only make you look better. she prob thinks she isn't good enough for you now which will prob only boost her desire for you according to girl logic lmao less you want them the more they are going to want you because they associate that with you having more options.

don't let her being drunk dissuade you. the last girl that was acting similarly with me wanted to have sex w me according to her friends , so your girl most likely does as well.

its up to you with what perception you want her to have of you, if you just want ons play along with the playboy comments jokingly so she never knows if its true or not, but if you want ltr you will have to only play along at the beginning but slowly act like you are changing your playboy ways for her.

NO MATTER WHAT. do not let her find out that you are not a playboy, this is a mistake i have made due to not wanting to lie to girls in the past and its fucking retarded because you instantly lose a lot of the "vibe" that girls make up about you in their mind when they want you.

example: my best slay ever in italy , was all over me kept calling me a fuckboy this and that, and then eventually after i was denying that i was she asked me my body count, at first i was like oh imma just troll since she wont believe me. i said it was like 48 or something, but she actually believed it and just called me more of a fuckboy, this made her act even more horny though because they start fantasizing even more. the moment my retarded ass said my real body count ( which was lower than hers) she was like wait what so im only your " x"th body and all of a sudden a lot of the vibe went away. I still fucked her afterwards and she did cheat on her boyfriend with me so maybe im just coping with this, but im pretty sure that if i just went along with the 48 body larp i could have slayed again vs just not talking to her again the day after

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Also sorry about long response forgot to say congrats bhai, hope to read thread soon about you slaying this girl <3

We were both drunk btw.
Dm face buddy

We were both drunk btw.
cringe asf

She called you a magazine full of nude stacies

W
He should have replied "I'm more of a Hustler man..."
PS: for those who are to young to get the reference Playboy and Hustler were once competing magazines, but Hustler was more hardcore, showing full nudity and sex acts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PseudoMaxxer
He should have replied "I'm more of a Hustler man..."
PS: for those who are to young to get the reference Playboy and Hustler were once competing magazines, but Hustler was more hardcore, showing full nudity and sex acts.
strip for me baby

why

so when ur old and ugly you can look back at this

im never gonna be old and ugly larry, youre gonna be old and ugly

*blows marijuana smoke*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Gonthar