A girl got finger right in front of me

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
Might rope im a fucking sub 5 human so today at the bus I sat next to this couple the dude is a chad amazing eye area with good eyebrows tilt and the girl is a htb I was really uncomfortable sitting next to them because of the brutal mog
Me sitting next to them probably boosted their self confidence ig the best chad filter is sitting next to me I’m getting out topic so 30 mins later I notice the couple was making out I got really uncomfortable and then I notice the chad was putting his hands on her panties And stared to finger her I could fucking hear the moans I was so fucking mad because why can’t I not finger a girl on a bus I told them to stop but they just laughed at me and continue to fuck she even fucking squirted she got some love juice on me I just left and looked at them with disgusted

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Av0nr, Deleted member 17244 and 8 others
tales from the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Dystopian, depressionmaxxing and 19 others
Based username but this is a larp.

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and forevermirin
We don’t care about your abused dog cuckold fantasies

Welcome to my ignore list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Lucid, Kristin and 6 others
Damn that’s hot

sounds like a real story to me

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Ignore may it be nigga goodbye

Might rope im a fucking sub 5 human so today at the bus I sat next to this couple the dude is a chad amazing eye area with good eyebrows tilt and the girl is a htb I was really uncomfortable sitting next to them because of the brutal mog
Me sitting next to them probably boosted their self confidence ig the best chad filter is sitting next to me I’m getting out topic so 30 mins later I notice the couple was making out I got really uncomfortable and then I notice the chad was putting his hands on her panties And stared to finger her I could fucking hear the moans I was so fucking mad because why can’t I not finger a girl on a bus I told them to stop but they just laughed at me and continue to fuck she even fucking squirted she got some love juice on me I just left and looked at them with disgusted
Just join in the fun bro...

Finger his asshole next time

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
continue to fuck she even fucking squirted she got some love juice on me I just left and looked at them with disgusted
How can you come up with such shit tails dude
Atleast try a worthy effort to make a good post

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Magnum Opus and AsGoodAsItGets
How can you come up with such shit tails dude
Atleast try a worthy effort to make a good post
Doesn't seem so unrealistic.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Damn bro similar thing happened to me, girl sitting behind me was jerking Chad off and he came (I could hear it was by accident he didn't mean to) and a little bit hit me on the shoulder/neck area but I pretended to not notice to not make it weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Dr. Bludy, LowTrust and 1 other person
first half is real, the pussy juice getting on you and them laughing at you is fake though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Tales from your garden

Lol, I caught 2 ppl having sex in the club photo booth before.

I saw their pants down and couldn't believe the low levels of inhib. Anyone could have just pulled the curtain. I decided to expose them and pulled the curtain myself. A BBC was balls deep in a white becky doggy. We were in a big sitting area and it was 30 minutes until the clubs closed. Like the subhuman jester I am, I managed to get a bunch of laughs out of ppl, and blue balled the BBC.

But the joke's on me. I'm still a virgin and the BBC (wasn't even tyrone level... barely normie) has probably slayed a ton since.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Krakowski
i wish to be the chad made a guy rage in envy on a forum one day