A GUIDE TO THE MASK PILL: The Art of Social Camouflage - How not blow your bluepill cover

High IQ thread I believed Freud discussed this

When I was writing, I thought about inserting the concepts of ID, EGO and SUPEREGO (which Freud conceptualized) (it's kinda of outdated in modern neuroscience, but could be helpful) but I decided it wasn't that necessary for this guide.

When I was writing, I thought about inserting the concepts of ID, EGO and SUPEREGO (which is kinda of outdated in modern neuroscience, but could be helpful) but I decided it wasn't that necessary for this guide.
How can I imitate being NT

How can I imitate being NT
It's kinda of complex, but I think following my guide will help a lot to be at least not the weird guy, also, for an extra tip: try to see what the group you want to insert yourself likes and try to keep up with the news on the topic, it will be very helpful for you.

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Napoleon1800
It's kinda of complex, but I think following my guide will help a lot to be at least not the weird guy, also, for an extra tip: try to see what the group you want to insert yourself likes and try to keep up with the news on the topic, it will be very helpful for you.
What if I want to be lone wolf dark triad sigma male

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ark, Zonar and 1 other person
What if I want to be lone wolf dark triad sigma male
If you want, be it then lmao, do what you think will make you happier and have a better life. But even in the memes the main characteristic of the sigma is not fitting with people, so I don't know why you asked the first question.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Napoleon1800
If you want, be it then lmao, do what you think will make you happier and have a better life. But even in the memes the main characteristic of the sigma is not fitting with people, so I don't know why you asked the first question.
Bro girls want a dark triad sigma who is outside of the male hierarchy bro, I NEED to be able to mold into different pysches

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ark, Zonar and 1 other person
On a serious note, being dark triad is actually being NT because you need to be able to fit in and manipulate people for your own gains. Sigma male loner is cope for basement dwellers

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
On a serious note, being dark triad is actually being NT because you need to be able to fit in and manipulate people for your own gains. Sigma male loner is cope for basement dwellers
It's a fact many dark triad individuals have a lot of ease wearing masks, I can remember some character in fiction right now like Johan Liebert and Ayanokoji. To be a master manipulator and have an almost impossible to see through mask, is necessary to have a very high emotional intelligence, so the Overton Window they see maybe the most accurated possible, knowing exactly how to behave to create the exact image they want other people to have of them. It's kinda of fascinating lmao.

Also, being sigma is not only is a cope, I think it maybe dangerous for the people who use these terms to define themselves using them, I plan on the future making a thread destroying the sigma male cope and why you should not say things: BRO, I AM BLACKPILL, I AM REDPILL, I AM X, I AM Y. It's totally unecessary and may put a target on your back to be persecuted.

Lastly, @Napoleon1800 if you really want to dive deep in reading on how to darktriadmaxxing and shit, the 48 rules of power thread I left and the end maybe very helpful for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ark and Napoleon1800
Love the PFP, did you get inspiration from the CSM music on YT lmao

• +1
Love the PFP, did you get inspiration from the CSM music on YT lmao
Yes, it was the first time I had contact with Inoitoh's art, his drawings are so pleasant to look at.

Attachments

• FzRNvJ8aQAA_q5t.jpg
    FzRNvJ8aQAA_q5t.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FqLqkPYaEAAD8F3.jpg
    FqLqkPYaEAAD8F3.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 0
  • F2VJahDaYAAgh1L.jpg
    F2VJahDaYAAgh1L.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5091i0hddyaa1.jpg
    5091i0hddyaa1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Infinite
None of this is possible if you're sub-5 and autistic

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
why? i read the fist bit about the gay dude
Because this guide is useful to sub 5 and autists, sub 5s won't lose their already low social credit because they were born ugly and autists may improve using masks with the theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Because this guide is useful to sub 5 and autists, sub 5s won't lose their already low social credit because they were born ugly and autists may improve using masks with the theory.
people can tell im not right just by how i talk, not what i say. how can i mask this.

• +1
people can tell im not right just by how i talk, not what i say. how can i mask this.
You may use the silence I wrote about, it's very useful, but many have a problem where their silence is being fucking weird... Active silence will make you seem interested and most people prefer talking than listening anyway, but what do you have? Is it stuttering or something? A speech therapist may solve your problem...

Last edited:
  • +1
You may use the silence I wrote about, it's very useful, but many have a problem where their silence is being fucking weird... Active silence will make you seem interested and most people prefer talking than listening anyway, but what do you have? Is it stuttering or something? A speech therapist may solve your problem...
No i went to speech therapy at 5 cus late talking and stammer. it's more like the way my voice is like monotone etc

• +1
This is all very good info, mostly water, but explains the psychology of it which I appreciate. I have a question though; won’t being so agreeable be at your actual detriment?

• +1
No i went to speech therapy at 5 cus late talking and stammer. it's more like the way my voice is like monotone etc
I see... I searched a little bit and found in YT that there is some people teaching how to get a less monotone voice, but you probably already tried that I guess... It's important to develop a way to mask some emotion in voice, my best thoughts about this problem is maybe trying to imitate people tone of voice and try to identify which tone they use depending on the emotion they are showing.

Saw this man who explained how important is the tone of what you say and I agree with him... But if you can't fix this problem in anyway whatsoever... Silence is you best weapon in this society anon, learn how to do the active silence and try to fake interest...

• +1
This is all very good info, mostly water, but explains the psychology of it which I appreciate. I have a question though; won’t being so agreeable be at your actual detriment?
Yes, that's why I pointed not to stay too much on the right of the Overton Window, you'll sound very fake... But if you stay in the acceptable range, people will think you're a normal person just like them with opinions which may be different of theirs, but still acceptable.

Like, in here many people may disagree with you if you say: Height > Face. But they will accept the opinion, because it's in the acceptable range, it may lead to some discussion but you won't be ostracized.

Also, the more you're good looking, the more left you can go without becoming ostracized... Because you have more social credit due to looks to spend.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Horrible advice through and through. I can tell you are young, OP.
Guess what, people are not stupid.
People can tell what you are doing and that you are putting on a mask.
People can tell you aren't authentic and are only sticking to "safe" opinions.
People hate this. They think of you like another boring NPCs who is too much of a pussy to say what's on his mind.
Weak behavior and women will pick up on it and test it.
It won't make you attractive at all.
Saying something controversial and being brazen about it is better than being a bland NPC.
Also, you don't really understand what active listening is.

Cope. Chad can impose and warp social truths and rules for others to follow.

It's all about who is stronger. Jfl at you, writing a guide on how to cave in to the will of others like a little bitch.

If you follow this guide, you may avoid some ostracisation, but you will never win anything. This is a losers guide not to lose even more.
:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Robert Greene is a bullshit artist that has not achieved any status or power in this world apart from theorizing on bullshit artistry in his books. His advice is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, incel194012940 and Primalsplit
Horrible advice through and through. I can tell you are young, OP.
Guess what, people are not stupid.
People can tell what you are doing and that you are putting on a mask.
People can tell you aren't authentic and are only sticking to "safe" opinions.
People hate this. They think of you like another boring NPCs who is too much of a pussy to say what's on his mind.
Weak behavior and women will pick up on it and test it.
It won't make you attractive at all.
That's why I pointed not to stay too much on the right of the Overton Window, people will notice that you are being fake... If you stay in the middle and say things that are acceptable (like in here, saying Height > Face) it may generate some discussion (which not only may be entertaining but also will make people think you're authentic, and you may notice this opinion which is in the acceptable range still agrees with the obvious range in here: appearence matters.) but nothing too much serious to the point of you being ostracized... And ofc the more good looking you are, the more you can go to the left, an incel who says something that might generate some discussion just might get him jumped lmao.

I don't said that you'll need to agree all the time with people and be their little bitch, but sometimes you'll need to lie to be in the acceptable range...

Also, in the topic of being attractive for women if you're good looking enough you can have any opinion you want, just need to see that even some nazis, criminals (hybristophilia, many are not even good looking and ugly af lmao, the main problem ofc is going to jail) and etc... all have women to fuck. That's just water... But being good looking may not save them from being attacked and persecuted by normies, which may make them lose some opportunities of being a model (being in the media in anyway to make some money will be a problem actually), also people calling your family to make death threats it's something that nobody wants.

But most people in here aren't chads so they just can't go screaming they support White Power or talking about blackpill around... They will be perceived as fucking weirdos... They still will need to wear a mask, so they don't lose their jobs or their business don't lose profit, they just can't be like Meeks and marry a rich random girl, they need the money for surgeries or some other shit.
Saying something controversial and being brazen about it is better than being a bland NPC.
It depends how much controversial is the thing you saying, but ofc it's my opinion... You're free to do whatever you want... If you just want to get laid, you can be a public nazi and still get pussy if you're good looking enough
Also, you don't really understand what active listening is.
Please, explain what it is, you made me curious... Also it may help someone else who is reading right now.
Robert Greene is a bullshit artist that has not achieved any status or power in this world apart from theorizing on bullshit artistry in his books. His advice is shit.
Now you're just doing ad hominem (attacking the authority of the writer without addressing the substance of his arguments), by going through your logic, Diogenes of Sinope, one of the founders of Cynicism and a very famous philosopher, should just be forgotten in history because he lived in a wine barrel and he didn't achieve conventional success or accomplishments in his lifetime... However, Seneca has a legacy that endures not because of his living conditions/great accomplishments but because of the philosophical ideas and principles he espoused.

But well, there are other writers that could be more of your liking, Machiavelli perhaps?

• JFL
Reactions: infini
That's why I pointed not to stay too much on the right of the Overton Window, people will notice that you are being fake... If you stay in the middle and say things that are acceptable (like in here, saying Height > Face) it may generate some discussion (which not only may be entertaining but also will make people think you're authentic, and you may notice this opinion which is in the acceptable range still agrees with the obvious range in here: appearence matters.) but nothing too much serious to the point of you being ostracized... And ofc the more good looking you are, the more you can go to the left, an incel who says something that might generate some discussion just might get him jumped lmao.

I don't said that you'll need to agree all the time with people and be their little bitch, but sometimes you'll need to lie to be in the acceptable range...

Also, in the topic of being attractive for women if you're good looking enough you can have any opinion you want, just need to see that even some nazis, criminals (hybristophilia, many are not even good looking and ugly af lmao, the main problem ofc is going to jail) and etc... all have women to fuck. That's just water... But being good looking may not save them from being attacked and persecuted by normies, which may make them lose some opportunities of being a model (being in the media in anyway to make some money will be a problem actually), also people calling your family to make death threats it's something that nobody wants.

But most people in here aren't chads so they just can't go screaming they support White Power or talking about blackpill around... They will be perceived as fucking weirdos... They still will need to wear a mask, so they don't lose their jobs or their business don't lose profit, they just can't be like Meeks and marry a rich random girl, they need the money for surgeries or some other shit.

It depends how much controversial is the thing you saying, but ofc it's my opinion... You're free to do whatever you want... If you just want to get laid, you can be a public nazi and still get pussy if you're good looking enough

Please, explain what it is, you made me curious... Also it may help someone else who is reading right now.

Now you're just doing ad hominem (attacking the authority of the writer without addressing the substance of his arguments), by going through your logic, Diogenes of Sinope, one of the founders of Cynicism and a very famous philosopher, should just be forgotten in history because he lived in a wine barrel and he didn't achieve conventional success or accomplishments in his lifetime... However, Seneca has a legacy that endures not because of his living conditions/great accomplishments but because of the philosophical ideas and principles he espoused.

But well, there are other writers that could be more of your liking, Machiavelli perhaps?
Oops... **Diogenes has a legacy

“I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party; and I attended with my real face.” – Franz Kafka.
1. INTRODUCTION - What is the Maskpill and why should I care?

It's no secret to anyone here that society is based on falsehood and hypocrisy, without these two, we would live in constant war,
I see a lot on the forum, people having difficulty fitting into this society. In social groups, they can't wear a mask designed to avoid losing social credit, and then they end up saying things that are disruptive of common thinking like the blackpill :blackpill:or the redpill:redpill:
that most people will just think you're a
weird fuck if you say in public.

The maskpill is the pill that all people wear masks to no lose and also to gain social credit among people.

Politicians use it and are quite knowledgeable on it, an example that many here possibly know is Madison Cawthorn.

View attachment 2429406He wore the social mask of an anti-LGBT conservative republican, but who was caught "playing" (🏳️‍🌈?) with his cousin or something like that, lost all his social credit between his fellow republican friends.

Anyway, it is very useful so that people don't think you are a weird fuck, and it can also benefit a wide range of people, from chads :chad: to incels :incel:, as incels you will avoid unnecessary conflicts and losses and chads will be able to maximize their social credit, this is useful not only for sex with women but also to be successful in every aspect of life.

2. SOLIPSISM - Besides yourself, there are only your own experiences.

Solipsism is how most people's social projection works, they expect other people to be like them.

And that is why when demonstrating a social disruption (which is very common with those who possess the knowledge we have because it is not something widely known or accepted by society) people rebel a lot.

It is notable how difficult it is for men in our community to camouflage themselves among the normies, and this is a social dysfunction to say the least, it is a natural ability of human beings, as they are social beings, to adapt to an environment without losing their own identity, without losing themselves in the mask
(of course there are people who have greater ease, like that extroverted friend of yours who flows well between different social groups, just as there are more introverted people, but in general it is natural for human beings to understand social emotions and behave accordingly).

I would say it is almost a human weapon of our species, and as a human capacity, it can be hypertrophied, and the efficiency of practice can be increased with theory, people in today's society live in the eternal battle between satisfying their animal needs and gaining social credit . The latter varies from group to group, so people depending on the group will adapt to different things. For us, it is very important to know how to behave in different groups, so it is interesting to use the Overton Window theory.

3. OVERTON WINDOW
- What is acceptable and what isn't.

I adapted it to be divided into three sections: the left, right and middle. On the right we have what is treated as obvious to that group, something that if you say everyone will say: “but everyone knows that, it’s obvious”.

View attachment 2429479

The middle is what is acceptable and the left is what is unacceptable, completely rejected by the group.

To successfully camouflage yourself in a social group, you must identify what is primarily unacceptable, always staying in the center to the right of this window. You will only speak what is obvious and what is only acceptable, suspending your personal beliefs, your ego and projection, and you will use a mask. It's very important for you not to lose yourself in the mask, there is an importance of having conviction in your personal values and beliefs, so you will not get lost in your character, that way you will easily distinguish what is your mask and what is you.

With a little emotional intelligence, it is perfectly intelligible what that group accepts or does not accept to hear.

Remember: stay within the limits of what is acceptable. I made some examples in the video above.

4. THE POWER OF SILENCE - Every fucking body talks about this

If you look on Google, you will see that there are a million quotes from philosophers about how silence is powerful, but there is a misconception, silence is NOT about you looking retarded, totally introverted, strange to the group, completely alone and is not being a recluse.

See, some people may have gone through this, by remaining silent not wanting to attract attention, they end up attracting attention precisely because of that, negative attention, because it seems like you are up to something, it seems like you are someone dangerous, we don't like that as human beings, we don't like people who don't interact in the group because it seems like there's an infiltrator there who is just filming everything to pass this information on to another group, remember that we evolved in tribes.

Your silence needs to be an active silence, like in this video from American Psycho:

View attachment 2429434

You need to appear like you're really interested, people in general like being heard much more than listening, so show a fake interest and if it's not fake, that's okay too, comment on something, fake laugh and smile (also, remember to laugh and smile on stuff in the Overton Window, there was this time a girl who I was hanging out with, commented laughing about a guy she rejected because he was short, I used my mask and laughed with her) and etc... It needs to be an active silence, not doing this mf face while looking straight at their soul:

christian bale GIF

This will generate anxiety, so look interested, have a posture and then people won't have much distrust of you, they may think you're an idiot but it's better to remain silent and they think you're an idiot than to open up your mouth and you confirm it.

When you speak, you will necessarily give information for people to draw their profile and as already said, people are pure solipsism, drawing their profile in their mind, a profile that they want to believe, often based on the references they had of other people who behaved the way you behave, said things that you said and it won't necessarily be the profile that will have to do with you.

Be ready to pass on information that forms the person you want to be, that forms the stereotype of how you want to be seen in that group.

Don't try to be authentic, don't try to be yourself, there are, of course, groups that can be more authentic (like here on the forum or with your family, because naturally you were built to fit into the family group, because it formed you, correct...? Well, several issues such as more dysfunctional and less healthy family groups can affect this, that's why I believe that the nuclear family is important, because if it is not healthy, the person will try to find another one, it will fall on the internet and look for a group where she can be herself, it could be something constructive or something bad like a man going to the crime, etc.).

5. PEOPLE WANT TO REPRODUCE - Water?

The instinct of all life on earth, we are social creatures and more intellectual than others, we have instincts that also go towards social and intellectual reproduction.

See, people want to reproduce their ideas, they want reproduce their social group, they want to see their group growing and their ideas spreading.

The more people believe in what an individual has to say, the more resources they tend to have, the more socially well-liked they are and probably more reproductive success (sex :feelshah:), especially in the case of us men, as it is also known that women are also attracted to men with large social status, that's why men want to be respected, treated like great figures and so on. (Practically all the wars that have been created to date have been because of this, mere desires to appear like a badass, but they say it is a matter of respect, a matter of principles, a matter of national sovereignty, etc... Things that the mind creates to justify men young people killing themselves, it's biological determinism.)

Knowing this, if you come to the conclusion that people want you to agree with them, they want you to be a sycophant, of course you don't need to sell yourself to the point of agreeing with everything and praising them all the time, but to camouflage yourself in a social group , you will often have to agree with things that you essentially disagree with, perhaps things like abortion, drug legalization, etc...

A sycophant naturally has this social compass, this ability to sell himself for someone he knows can give him resources, sometimes a boss, a girlfriend, etc... You will need to be a little sycophantic, remember: falsehood and hypocrisy are the pillars of society.

When you open your mouth, as your silence can often be prevented by them asking a question or something like that, stay in the Overton Window and try to agree as much as possible without making it seem too obvious, so don't go too far to the right, as it will look very fake.

6. ANTAGONISM - Sometimes people just won't like you

From incels :incel: (people who are disgusted or bully you) to chads :chad: (envy and shit), sometimes people who have a dislike towards you may appear, it may be by reference or by remembering a behavior, look or even remembering another person who antagonized them at another time.

It's natural, and to deal with these people you need to have little contact as possible, stay away from those who don't like you for whatever reason, whether it's your fault or not it's always your responsibility to deal with it, your conflict is for the one who will gain the most social credit, the one who will gain the most validation from the group, leave your pride aside and remember: it is a war of morals not of pride.

It is better to be defeated personally than morally. So, stay within the group's precepts, because everyone will think you did it right, everyone will pat you on the back and you won't lose social credit, the situation and the conflict are temporary, it's better that your antagonist emerge morally defeated with his pride intact than otherwise, but also remember not to let the mask dominate and you lose yourself to the point of allowing yourself to be humiliated and trampled to the point of not being worth the social credit.

There are moments that aren't worth it, if you impose yourself, you'll be trampled on and the group won't come to defend you, but in small conflicts that won't get physical, it's just a fight of pride, they're quite silly and nothing serious. Just be careful when it comes to a discussion with women, as they naturally already have high social credit in our society, and as a man you're probably have less than her, you will have to bite the bullet and don't challenge it, it's better to bite the bullet than end up imposing yourself and seeming the COWARD against a woman.

7. CONCLUSION - What you need to remember

Your focus is to gain and not lose social credit, you have to say what makes sense and above all, what is acceptable depending on the social group you are in. It's not being right, it's not being logical and it's not being fair either. Only talk about pills when you know they are in the Overton Window. Sophisms, which are non-evident lies, can be used when, for example, they ask why you are not going somewhere, and you lie in a way that no one can know it is a lie, a good excuse will be in the Overton Window, a lame excuse will not stick, because they might think you hate them or something. Also, it's very rare for the blackpill, NTmaxxing, and stuff being in the Overton window, so generally, don't talk about it.

I also would like to recommend for further reading this thread made by Deleted member 5189 that talks about the 48 laws of power.

Thanks for reading, it's my first guide, hope it's useful to someone else, I had the urge to write something to contribute to this community which helped me a lot.

@lazymaxxing @capybara @assymetricel @utter-ascension
Pussy.

Active listening is when you listen and demonstrate understanding by using specific declarations that confirm to the other person you get them fully. Essentially you have to mirror their point of view exactly but in other words. If you just say "I understand" or keep nodding they will think you are just being polite and don't really give a shit.

• +1
Just read Machiavelli: The Prince, it's what Robert Greene tried to be, but couldn't.
There is also another book that is pretty much an actionable cheat code, but I'm such an asshole I won't even link it here, because it's like handing a grenade to a monkey :D

• +1
Just read Machiavelli: The Prince, it's what Robert Greene tried to be, but couldn't.
There is also another book that is pretty much an actionable cheat code, but I'm such an asshole I won't even link it here, because it's like handing a grenade to a monkey :D
No problem, most people in here just want to fuck some girls and have fun, so I don't think most of them need much more reading.

If I could edit the thread I would insert your explanation of the active silence, it was very good, mine was superficial indeed.

Thanks for your contribution.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
“I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party; and I attended with my real face.” – Franz Kafka.

It's no secret to anyone here that society is based on falsehood and hypocrisy, without these two, we would live in constant war,
I see a lot on the forum, people having difficulty fitting into this society. In social groups, they can't wear a mask designed to avoid losing social credit, and then they end up saying things that are disruptive of common thinking like the blackpill :blackpill:or the redpill:redpill:

The maskpill is the pill that all people wear masks to no lose and also to gain social credit among people.

Politicians use it and are quite knowledgeable on it, an example that many here possibly know is Madison Cawthorn.

View attachment 2429406He wore the social mask of an anti-LGBT conservative republican, but who was caught "playing" (🏳️‍🌈?) with his cousin or something like that, lost all his social credit between his fellow republican friends.

Anyway, it is very useful so that people don't think you are a weird fuck, and it can also benefit a wide range of people, from chads :chad: to incels :incel:, as incels you will avoid unnecessary conflicts and losses and chads will be able to maximize their social credit, this is useful not only for sex with women but also to be successful in every aspect of life.

Solipsism is how most people's social projection works, they expect other people to be like them.

And that is why when demonstrating a social disruption (which is very common with those who possess the knowledge we have because it is not something widely known or accepted by society) people rebel a lot.

It is notable how difficult it is for men in our community to camouflage themselves among the normies, and this is a social dysfunction to say the least, it is a natural ability of human beings, as they are social beings, to adapt to an environment without losing their own identity, without losing themselves in the mask
(of course there are people who have greater ease, like that extroverted friend of yours who flows well between different social groups, just as there are more introverted people, but in general it is natural for human beings to understand social emotions and behave accordingly).

I would say it is almost a human weapon of our species, and as a human capacity, it can be hypertrophied, and the efficiency of practice can be increased with theory, people in today's society live in the eternal battle between satisfying their animal needs and gaining social credit . The latter varies from group to group, so people depending on the group will adapt to different things. For us, it is very important to know how to behave in different groups, so it is interesting to use the Overton Window theory.

3. OVERTON WINDOW

I adapted it to be divided into three sections: the left, right and middle. On the right we have what is treated as obvious to that group, something that if you say everyone will say: “but everyone knows that, it’s obvious”.

View attachment 2429479

The middle is what is acceptable and the left is what is unacceptable, completely rejected by the group.

To successfully camouflage yourself in a social group, you must identify what is primarily unacceptable, always staying in the center to the right of this window. You will only speak what is obvious and what is only acceptable, suspending your personal beliefs, your ego and projection, and you will use a mask. It's very important for you not to lose yourself in the mask, there is an importance of having conviction in your personal values and beliefs, so you will not get lost in your character, that way you will easily distinguish what is your mask and what is you.

With a little emotional intelligence, it is perfectly intelligible what that group accepts or does not accept to hear.

Remember: stay within the limits of what is acceptable. I made some examples in the video above.

If you look on Google, you will see that there are a million quotes from philosophers about how silence is powerful, but there is a misconception, silence is NOT about you looking retarded, totally introverted, strange to the group, completely alone and is not being a recluse.

See, some people may have gone through this, by remaining silent not wanting to attract attention, they end up attracting attention precisely because of that, negative attention, because it seems like you are up to something, it seems like you are someone dangerous, we don't like that as human beings, we don't like people who don't interact in the group because it seems like there's an infiltrator there who is just filming everything to pass this information on to another group, remember that we evolved in tribes.

Your silence needs to be an active silence, like in this video from American Psycho:

View attachment 2429434

You need to appear like you're really interested, people in general like being heard much more than listening, so show a fake interest and if it's not fake, that's okay too, comment on something, fake laugh and smile (also, remember to laugh and smile on stuff in the Overton Window, there was this time a girl who I was hanging out with, commented laughing about a guy she rejected because he was short, I used my mask and laughed with her) and etc... It needs to be an active silence, not doing this mf face while looking straight at their soul:

christian bale GIF

This will generate anxiety, so look interested, have a posture and then people won't have much distrust of you, they may think you're an idiot but it's better to remain silent and they think you're an idiot than to open up your mouth and you confirm it.

When you speak, you will necessarily give information for people to draw their profile and as already said, people are pure solipsism, drawing their profile in their mind, a profile that they want to believe, often based on the references they had of other people who behaved the way you behave, said things that you said and it won't necessarily be the profile that will have to do with you.

Be ready to pass on information that forms the person you want to be, that forms the stereotype of how you want to be seen in that group.

Don't try to be authentic, don't try to be yourself, there are, of course, groups that can be more authentic (like here on the forum or with your family, because naturally you were built to fit into the family group, because it formed you, correct...? Well, several issues such as more dysfunctional and less healthy family groups can affect this, that's why I believe that the nuclear family is important, because if it is not healthy, the person will try to find another one, it will fall on the internet and look for a group where she can be herself, it could be something constructive or something bad like a man going to the crime, etc.).

The instinct of all life on earth, we are social creatures and more intellectual than others, we have instincts that also go towards social and intellectual reproduction.

See, people want to reproduce their ideas, they want reproduce their social group, they want to see their group growing and their ideas spreading.

The more people believe in what an individual has to say, the more resources they tend to have, the more socially well-liked they are and probably more reproductive success (sex :feelshah:), especially in the case of us men, as it is also known that women are also attracted to men with large social status, that's why men want to be respected, treated like great figures and so on. (Practically all the wars that have been created to date have been because of this, mere desires to appear like a badass, but they say it is a matter of respect, a matter of principles, a matter of national sovereignty, etc... Things that the mind creates to justify men young people killing themselves, it's biological determinism.)

Knowing this, if you come to the conclusion that people want you to agree with them, they want you to be a sycophant, of course you don't need to sell yourself to the point of agreeing with everything and praising them all the time, but to camouflage yourself in a social group , you will often have to agree with things that you essentially disagree with, perhaps things like abortion, drug legalization, etc...

A sycophant naturally has this social compass, this ability to sell himself for someone he knows can give him resources, sometimes a boss, a girlfriend, etc... You will need to be a little sycophantic, remember: falsehood and hypocrisy are the pillars of society.

When you open your mouth, as your silence can often be prevented by them asking a question or something like that, stay in the Overton Window and try to agree as much as possible without making it seem too obvious, so don't go too far to the right, as it will look very fake.

From incels :incel: (people who are disgusted or bully you) to chads :chad: (envy and shit), sometimes people who have a dislike towards you may appear, it may be by reference or by remembering a behavior, look or even remembering another person who antagonized them at another time.

It's natural, and to deal with these people you need to have little contact as possible, stay away from those who don't like you for whatever reason, whether it's your fault or not it's always your responsibility to deal with it, your conflict is for the one who will gain the most social credit, the one who will gain the most validation from the group, leave your pride aside and remember: it is a war of morals not of pride.

It is better to be defeated personally than morally. So, stay within the group's precepts, because everyone will think you did it right, everyone will pat you on the back and you won't lose social credit, the situation and the conflict are temporary, it's better that your antagonist emerge morally defeated with his pride intact than otherwise, but also remember not to let the mask dominate and you lose yourself to the point of allowing yourself to be humiliated and trampled to the point of not being worth the social credit.

There are moments that aren't worth it, if you impose yourself, you'll be trampled on and the group won't come to defend you, but in small conflicts that won't get physical, it's just a fight of pride, they're quite silly and nothing serious. Just be careful when it comes to a discussion with women, as they naturally already have high social credit in our society, and as a man you're probably have less than her, you will have to bite the bullet and don't challenge it, it's better to bite the bullet than end up imposing yourself and seeming the COWARD against a woman.

Your focus is to gain and not lose social credit, you have to say what makes sense and above all, what is acceptable depending on the social group you are in. It's not being right, it's not being logical and it's not being fair either. Only talk about pills when you know they are in the Overton Window. Sophisms, which are non-evident lies, can be used when, for example, they ask why you are not going somewhere, and you lie in a way that no one can know it is a lie, a good excuse will be in the Overton Window, a lame excuse will not stick, because they might think you hate them or something. Also, it's very rare for the blackpill, NTmaxxing, and stuff being in the Overton window, so generally, don't talk about it.

I also would like to recommend for further reading this thread made by Deleted member 5189 that talks about the 48 laws of power.

Thanks for reading, it's my first guide, hope it's useful to someone else, I had the urge to write something to contribute to this community which helped me a lot.

Extremely High IQ Post

• +1
Great guide

Common knowledge for me, as you could call me a "Machiavelli enthusiast"

Tag me in future posts

Let's keep in contact

• +1
Great guide

Common knowledge for me, as you could call me a "Machiavelli enthusiast"

Tag me in future posts

Let's keep in contact
Thanks, I'll tag you, vote in the poll I made for deciding the next theme I'll write about

i think most people already do this naturally, so maybe the thread just isn't for me but nice bro good writing

• +1

3. OVERTON WINDOW

View attachment 2429479

View attachment 2429434

christian bale GIF

Good thread

• +1
Wearing a mask in 2023 is the equivalent of inceldom everyone will avoid u and think your weird

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber

3. OVERTON WINDOW

View attachment 2429479

View attachment 2429434

christian bale GIF

Recent additions to BOTB keep my faith in this forum frfr

• +1
wear ze mask. dezeive ze norman.

anyway couldn't you figure a better name? :feelshmm:

• So Sad
Now, think with me: what would really change if you just said "Yeah, I think it's the womans right." when your trying to gain some social credit between a leftist group? Nothing, your only an individual, it's not like your opinion will instantly change the politics of your country insta. If your country allows voting and it's a secret, you'll still be able to vote on whoever you want.
there is a fine line between being non-confrontational and being shlomo's lil bitchass nigga. the most ideal solution is appearing npc to npcs and appearing blackpilled to blackpillers at the same time. this takes some finesse however.
what changes if you go hard larping as shlomo's cuck is you nuke all discoverability and common ground with people who in fact would appreciate your honest views

• +1
Retard thread

wear ze mask. dezeive ze norman.

anyway couldn't you figure a better name? :feelshmm:
No :feelsrope:
there is a fine line between being non-confrontational and being shlomo's lil bitchass nigga. the most ideal solution is appearing npc to npcs and appearing blackpilled to blackpillers at the same time. this takes some finesse however.
what changes if you go hard larping as shlomo's cuck is you nuke all discoverability and common ground with people who in fact would appreciate your honest views
You're right and I understand you, personally, I don't drop any blackpills/redpills in real life anymore not even to my close friends, not worth the risk for me.

In 2019, I had a friend of mine who got into the PUA subject and kept talking about it with me, didn't take long for us to discuss red and blackpill subjects, our friendship went deep enough for me and him to read the Blackpill Manifesto from @disillusioned together.

But after some time, I got even deeper into the blackpill subject and tried to discuss with him subjetcs that were too far left of his Overton Window (dogpill and other shit that are brutal af), he just thought I was being weird and spending too much time in the internet reading shit in forums, thankfully, I conviced him I was just joking about the subject (used a mask without thinking too much, didn't knew about all the theory I wrote in here before).

Nowadays I only talk to him about water blackpill, sending him some JBW videos of white guys approaching girls in SEA so we can get a laugh together lmao.

A good advice would be to try not let 2 groups where you wear a different mask (or one where you're authentic and other you use a mask) come into contact, like imagine you're a leftist in your university group but in your family you're religious and conservative, it would not be a good idea for them to meet each other.

If this happens, you'll have to choose... So, use your intuition and ask yourself: which of them I would lose the less social credit by telling them I lied to the other group? So you wear the mask of the group who you would lose the less social credit and try to explain to them: "Bro, I need to lie to survive in this environment". The university lefitsts probably would've believed and accepted because you probably would get kicked out of your parents house for example lmao.

Broski, if a person isn't comfortable with mostly not lying in what they say, and doesn't feel comfortable with mostly saying what they really think, or saying nothing, that person should probably not spend time with that group of people they feel uncomfortable with, and focus on increasing their serenity/quietness.

When the person has enough serenity/quietness, they don't need a guide to try and play a role all the time, to no avail, because people are going to spot your degree of insecurity no matter what; the person can just express her self intuitively, with stress free intonations and looks, and the way you react to people's reactions to what you say, with stress free wittiness/humor and essentially without letting the other guys stress and dominate you, that's what matters.

there's absolutely no guide that's going to allow you to deceive a group you're with about your degree of insecurity and tendencies to submission, men are going to perceive it directly, and women are going to perceive it directly emplify X5.

i do not imply that at least some aspects of your guide can be usefull, yet it is far, far from optimal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and John Cracovizk
Broski, if a person isn't comfortable with mostly not lying in what they say, and doesn't feel comfortable with mostly saying what they really think, or saying nothing, that person should probably not spend time with that group of people they feel uncomfortable with, and focus on increasing their serenity/quietness.

When the person has enough serenity/quietness, they don't need a guide to try and play a role all the time, to no avail, because people are going to spot your degree of insecurity no matter what; the person can just express her self intuitively, with stress free intonations and looks, and the way you react to people's reactions to what you say, with stress free wittiness/humor and essentially without letting the other guys stress and dominate you, that's what matters.

there's absolutely no guide that's going to allow you to be perceived as the most valuable person in the group if men can perceive your submissive tendencies, your insecurity, and women can perceive it amplified X5.

i do not imply that at least some aspects of your guide can be usefull, yet it is far, far from optimal.
I agree that they should not spend time with a group they feel umcomfortable with (too much time with them and the mask they use maybe become them, I've seen this with friends who voted for a right wing candidate (like Trump), went to university and to try to be the cool guy, they end up really believing in leftist propaganda), but unfortunately, we live in society where we are forced to interact with people many times, especially for those who wageslave... And to be in that group, they will need to wear a mask to not be ostracized, fired and canceled, they need a mask to live if they believe in something that is contrary to the group.

My guide is not about being the most valuable, the popular guy... It's about camoflage (not saying shit and fucking up your life) and not losing social credit... Ofc if people want to, they can use it to other means for them, I suggested for these people further reading in the thread of the 48 laws of power.

I agree that they should not spend time with a group they feel umcomfortable with (too much time with them and the mask they use maybe become them, I've seen this with friends who voted for a right wing candidate (like Trump), went to university and to try to be the cool guy, they end up really believing in leftist propaganda), but unfortunately, we live in society where we are forced to interact with people many times, especially for those who wageslave... And to be in that group, they will need to wear a mask to not be ostracized, fired and canceled, they need a mask to live if they believe in something that is contrary to the group.

My guide is not about being the most valuable, the popular guy... It's about camoflage (not saying shit and fucking up your life) and not losing social credit... Ofc if people want to, they can use it to other means for them, I suggested for these people further reading in the thread of the 48 laws of power.
i understand, and in the specific case where i wouldn't know the factors that influence to increase serenity, quietude, and perception, to the point where the person intuitively wouldn't "fuck up their life" in a discussion, i'd find this kind of guide more relevant;

the absolute priority is for the person to reach a degree of serenity, peace of mind, and perception, where intuitively they won't sabotage the perception that people in a group have of them, if the person feels that it's important to be well perceived by that group for a certain purpose, I suggest that you make/include a guide on this aspect if you know what factors help to increase serenity and perception.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and John Cracovizk
But after some time, I got even deeper into the blackpill subject and tried to discuss with him subjetcs that were too far left of his Overton Window (dogpill and other shit that are brutal af), he just thought I was being weird and spending too much time in the internet reading shit in forums, thankfully, I conviced him I was just joking about the subject (used a mask without thinking too much, didn't knew about all the theory I wrote in here before).
How is dogpill more brutal than racepill jfl. Are you guys ethnic or white?

• +1
This thread is cringefest
Jesus Christ this forum is utterly dead 😂😂😂

Low IQ take if you think this teenage bullshit has anything to do with Freud's
theories

How is dogpill more brutal than racepill jfl. Are you guys ethnic or white?
Idk, to him it was almost a taboo that he didn't want to discuss or know about. To us, JBW is kinda of water also ig

Last edited: