A mm can make a huge difference in eye area

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Eye area is literally what determines wether you're okay looking or good looking. I've been seeing a lot of normie faces and wondered what really seperated them from good looking faces and it's usually eye area.

I'm not talking just hooded eyes, I'm talking PFL, symmetry etc. They played such a big role in harmony, even though it doesn't mean much by itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 2012, Alexanderr and 9 others
Everything matters tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm an eyecel, nice bone structure and hair but mediocre cuck eyes fuck me over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
This site sperged so hard on focusing about upper lids when its the lower lids that are more important. Having tight positively tilted lower lids is so aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, owlofathena, godsmistake and 10 others
Everything matters. And it's all about everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
I have asymmetrical eyes due to mild upper eyelid exposure :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Kill everyone in the thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Everything matters. And it's all about everything.
Considering eye area is the #1 thing that differs from good harmony to average harmony, it's the most important to have it above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This site sperged so hard on focusing about upper lids when its the lower lids that are more important. Having tight positively tilted lower lids is so aesthetic
do u have an example??

Tbh I have poor under eye support. Dark circles and shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, NormieKilla, SikKunt and 1 other person
Considering eye area is the #1 thing that differs from good harmony to average harmony, it's the most important to have it above average.
Yeah tbh.
But maxilla is important too. Midface is literally middle of all face

• +1
I have asymmetrical eyes due to mild upper eyelid exposure :feelsrope:
One of my eyelids are lower than the other :feelswhy:
Yeah tbh.
But maxilla is important too. Midface is literally middle of all face
Yeah, I say out of face structure overall, having a maxilla that's atleast slightly forward grown is required. Too much forward growth doesn't automatically make you gling, but too much retrusion can make you ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
That's so true. Upper eyelids are not important unless they're completely fucked tbh.

• +1
Eyes

Like what makes this guy more attractive than the average man? He has nothing that stands out right? Yet he's rated very high.

It's all BECAUSE OF EYE AREA. His PFL directly adds to his harmony. Currently there is no way to increase pfl I believe.

It is over

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, NormieKilla, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
Yes i don't know why people here confuse hunter eyes with hooded eyes, you need normal IPD, wide horizontal and vertically narrow eyes with PCT (Medial canthus is cope).

(The most halo eyes is the eyes that seens to have perfect straight lines under and above like O'Pry or Elias, is the most masculine eyes GANDY IS CUCK)

D1e6d429809bcf17d36dedb6b464d55a

H01

IMG 20191014 000517

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2205
  • So Sad
Yes i don't know why people here confuse hunter eyes with hooded eyes, you need normal IPD, wide horizontal and vertically narrow eyes with PCT (Medial canthus is cope).

(The most halo eyes is the eyes that seens to have perfect straight lines under and above like O'Pry or Elias, is the most masculine eyes GANDY IS CUCK)

View attachment 135115
View attachment 135116

View attachment 135117
Having lower eyelids that are straight are also very aesthetic. I'd personally take it over having completely hooded eyes any day. Slight UEE is not that bad really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Having lower eyelids that are straight are also very aesthetic. I'd personally take it over having completely hooded eyes any day. Slight UEE is not that bad really.
can lower retraction or cantho make them straighter?
@Amnesia

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
@Amnesia
Isn't that what Tabans "Almond eye surgery" does? I feel like it's just a fancy label for these terms.

Your eye area seems good (i remember of your post or im crazy?) the problem is, looks strabism and i don't really can't tell.

Isn't that what Tabans "Almond eye surgery" does? I feel like it's just a fancy label for these terms.
almond eye surgery is just a bunch of surgery to improve ur eye area at once

• +1

Jesus Christ

Figure 3 1 1 1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 2581 and Amnesia
56trhffgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2581
I hope he lets a you kind of customize the outcome. That PCT looks kind of weird tbh.
Yea you can choose how much you want apparently just show him photos of your desired eye area

He can use spacer grafts of orbital rim implants for the desired effect

• +1
@Amnesia

Both can cause both manipulate the lower lids directly

This result was ONLY from lower lid retraction. I cant get over how much of an ascension it is too
1R1IhZs

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
Eye area is literally what determines wether you're okay looking or good looking. I've been seeing a lot of normie faces and wondered what really seperated them from good looking faces and it's usually eye area.

I'm not talking just hooded eyes, I'm talking PFL, symmetry etc. They played such a big role in harmony, even though it doesn't mean much by itself.
One of my friends said I have a good eye area but I don't get ANY girls so this theory is BS imo

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
Ipd is the most important thing bar none, regarding eye area(and probably generally face too, that and mis face length)

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Eye area determines at least 50 % of facial aesthetic. The 50 % remaining are shared between mouth area, skin, lower third and hair.

why did he got banned

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1464
pics

you will never have Hunter eyes
Someone pass me the rope. I look like a fucking nerd, if i had that hunter eyes at least i would look serious not like nerdy ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Someone pass me the rope. I look like a fucking nerd, if i had that hunter eyes at least i would look serious not like nerdy ogre

You looks like a nerd? it's really over so, link a thread with your photos i wanna see.

Good eye area and lower third=everything

You looks like a nerd? it's really over so, link a thread with your photos i wanna see.
IMG 20191022 092640

Me at school few days ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
it's over for you