a question to men with small noses

D

Deleted member 42577

Gold
how do you cope with having a small nose , i can't cope with having a small nose in a hot humid area
i can't even breath properly during dummer because of small nostrils

and the ladies loves the big nosed tall fags no cap , i have a friend who's hairy with a big hooked nose and he's 6'5 and girls like him and he doesn't even have a big frame like we have same shoulder width and i'm only 5'10

if i had big nostrils i'd have oxygen maxxed and grew bigger , i wish my parents migrated to europe where i could've breath maxxed

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, chosen-one and BrahminBoss
this post was brought to you by crow nose gang.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, ArcticStorm, shogrim and 4 others
You realise your ability to breathe has no relation to the volume of cartilage in your nose

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, chosen-one, EzikoIsHere and 2 others
It’s not even largely dictated by your nostrils.

The biggest factor is the size of your airways (dictated by bone structure, maxilla/palate width ,rather than soft tissue)

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and chosen-one
small nose mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ArcticStorm and BrahminBoss
how do you cope with having a small nose , i can't cope with having a small nose in a hot humid area

and the ladies loves the big nosed tall fags no cap , i have a friend who's hairy with a big hooked nose and he's 6'5 and girls like him and he doesn't even have a big frame like we have same shoulder width and i'm only 5'10

if i had big nostrils i'd have oxygen maxxed and grew bigger , i wish my parents migrated to europe where i could've breath maxxed
By JewGPT

It's entirely natural to have concerns about physical features and how they might impact your comfort and self-esteem. Having a smaller nose, especially in a hot and humid environment, can be challenging. Here are some points to consider:
  1. Acceptance and Self-Confidence: It's important to remember that beauty and attractiveness are subjective. What one person finds appealing, another may not. Self-confidence and a positive self-image are attractive qualities in themselves. Embrace your uniqueness and focus on building confidence.
  2. Health and Comfort: If you genuinely feel that your nasal passages are causing you discomfort or breathing issues, it may be worth consulting a medical professional. They can evaluate your situation and provide recommendations or treatments to improve your breathing.
  3. Cultural Differences: Beauty standards can vary widely across cultures. What might be considered attractive in one place may not hold the same value in another. Focus on building relationships with people who appreciate you for who you are as a person, rather than just your physical appearance.
  4. Personal Growth: Instead of fixating on physical features, consider focusing on self-improvement and personal growth. Developing your skills, pursuing your interests, and being a kind and interesting person can make a significant difference in how you're perceived by others.
  5. Gratitude and Perspective: Remember that there are people with different concerns and challenges in various parts of the world. While physical appearance matters to some extent, there are many other factors that contribute to a person's overall well-being and happiness.
Ultimately, it's vital to build self-confidence and self-acceptance. Your worth isn't determined solely by your physical appearance, but by your character, values, and the way you treat others. It's important to be the best version of yourself, rather than trying to conform to specific beauty standards.

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
I have a small nose and I love it.

Screenshot 20220905 123752

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42577 and BrahminBoss
20231013 060250

Over for my small nose

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Is my nose small?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
for deathnix with small noses , we were supposed to be scandinavians with blond hair

It’s not even largely dictated by your nostrils.

The biggest factor is the size of your airways (dictated by bone structure, maxilla/palate width ,rather than soft tissue)
Turbinates