A really brutal case of "genetical recombination"

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
So genetical recombination is one brutal thing, I've sadly was victim of it personally, making me much uglier than my father.
I won't really talk about my case but I've been pretty reasurred when I've seen that I'm not the only one that was a victim of it.
Even popular celebrities can be subject of that brutal pill.

Take the Willis family where we can see how uglier Rumer Willis (left) look compared to her mom, Demi Moore (right).
This is just brutal

Even in candid where Demi Moore is much older than Rumer, she still looks much better:

It's just a reminder that no amount of money and fame can make you escape that brutal genetic recombination.
You can be rich, famous, popular and still be bullied and depressed because you literally are a genetic failure of both of your better looking parents.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax, Gonthar, hypernormie and 9 others

and then there's this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, humanoidsub7, HeightPilledum and 14 others
@Cordlet @Gengar @PsychoDsk @EggKing @NorwoodAscender @Ricky212 @chadintraining @Faxed @NilsTheChad @Verline @j05 @ylrven @Spergi @workinprogress @Petsmart @macedonpsycho @FunkyFlamingo @GriffithMaxx @capybar @Luffymaxxing @Shade91 @i_love_roosters @rawprimal @PROMETHEUS @adam_ross2549 @Anasurimbor @HTN_Mentalcel @randomized @niggerballsack34 @I Needed An Alt @arabcelxxx @qxtwz7854 @fuxkdakikez @Manchild @LancasteR @imabetanumale @Stopping@Nothing19 @NoReedeming Feature @DR. NICKGA @Feza @bloaty @IAMNOTANINCEL @$504 @sportsmogger @mosca @Pei @JohnBaza @Erudición @Failedtruecel @HarrierDuBois @hopecel @SecularIslamist @shabby890 @onlyhereforthehair @Teddo23 @blackckatt @bigchunguslover @johnsmith12 @AngryShane @Esthylan @Latinus @Drixzy @acceptitsover @sdf @aolle @CyberPsychodelic @jamesbyzs @lunin7 @dimorphism @Piratecel @itsoveralready @JayAscension @Starkillerabe432 @upncomingmogger @messi_real @Cinnamonzito @Samuel Jackson @Kamui @Maine @googlemoggee @idiot123 @synock21 @MikeMew'sBitch @TeencelStockBroker @standardcel @ropemaxxingking578 @GabachoCopium @Migfig @Sonder53 @anyone @ttomi @cruelintentions @longmidfaceCEO @ethangamer @heighscheih @Loveland @Incelistan @asdf1234 @sinister @alien @Xtra @DrJavor @Dartz @actual9cmjawslayer @shekelmaxxer @raphaelandraphael @ifyouwannabemylover @NoaA99 @SidharthTheSlayer @Mikaelnaacsas @MeganFogs @slavicpsycho @SomaliMax @anthony111553 @Jaded @italiangymaxxer @mogstars @slayerToBe @ihatereddit @Renophobeadoobe @AspringChad @Egyptianmogger @Nerdmaxxing @subhumanchad @moggerofmoggers @thenewhebbe @itsOVER @Willum Peturus @wsada @Masse1337 @ElTruecel @Kayne1 @kara @mikemuller

Midface pill

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Latinolooksmaxxer
@Cordlet @Gengar @PsychoDsk @EggKing @NorwoodAscender @Ricky212 @chadintraining @Faxed @NilsTheChad @Verline @j05 @ylrven @Spergi @workinprogress @Petsmart @macedonpsycho @FunkyFlamingo @GriffithMaxx @capybar @Luffymaxxing @Shade91 @i_love_roosters @rawprimal @PROMETHEUS @adam_ross2549 @Anasurimbor @HTN_Mentalcel @randomized @niggerballsack34 @I Needed An Alt @arabcelxxx @qxtwz7854 @fuxkdakikez @Manchild @LancasteR @imabetanumale @Stopping@Nothing19 @NoReedeming Feature @DR. NICKGA @Feza @bloaty @IAMNOTANINCEL @$504 @sportsmogger @mosca @Pei @JohnBaza @Erudición @Failedtruecel @HarrierDuBois @hopecel @SecularIslamist @shabby890 @onlyhereforthehair @Teddo23 @blackckatt @bigchunguslover @johnsmith12 @AngryShane @Esthylan @Latinus @Drixzy @acceptitsover @sdf @aolle @CyberPsychodelic @jamesbyzs @lunin7 @dimorphism @Piratecel @itsoveralready @JayAscension @Starkillerabe432 @upncomingmogger @messi_real @Cinnamonzito @Samuel Jackson @Kamui @Maine @googlemoggee @idiot123 @synock21 @MikeMew'sBitch @TeencelStockBroker @standardcel @ropemaxxingking578 @GabachoCopium @Migfig @Sonder53 @anyone @ttomi @cruelintentions @longmidfaceCEO @ethangamer @heighscheih @Loveland @Incelistan @asdf1234 @sinister @alien @Xtra @DrJavor @Dartz @actual9cmjawslayer @shekelmaxxer @raphaelandraphael @ifyouwannabemylover @NoaA99 @SidharthTheSlayer @Mikaelnaacsas @MeganFogs @slavicpsycho @SomaliMax @anthony111553 @Jaded @italiangymaxxer @mogstars @slayerToBe @ihatereddit @Renophobeadoobe @AspringChad @Egyptianmogger @Nerdmaxxing @subhumanchad @moggerofmoggers @thenewhebbe @itsOVER @Willum Peturus @wsada @Masse1337 @ElTruecel @Kayne1 @kara @mikemuller
kys nigga

another really brutal case of genetic recombination is you nigga

giga brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
another really brutal case of genetic recombination is you nigga
Go read my post instead of being a retarded bullshitter, dont post in my post if u cant even bother reading the first line.

So genetical recombination is one brutal thing, I've sadly was victim of it personally, making me much uglier than my father.
I won't really talk about my case but I've been pretty reasurred when I've seen that I'm not the only one that was a victim of it.

Take the Willis family where we can see how uglier Rumer Willis (left) look compared to her mom, Demi Moore (right).
This is just brutal
View attachment 2728991View attachment 2728998

Even in candid where Demi Moore is much older than Rumer, she still looks much better:
View attachment 2729004

It's just a reminder that no amount of money and fame can make you escape that brutal genetic recombination.
You can be rich, famous, popular and still be bullied and depressed because you literally are a genetic failure of both of your better looking parents.
yeah this shit is pure suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
  • JFL
Reactions: longjohnmong
yeah this shit is pure suicidefuel
Was it that hard to respond with a worthwhile reply ? Good for you to bother to read something for once.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
This is why you invest in height, this shit isnt going to happen with height tbh.

A tall MTN can still do ok.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This is why you invest in height, this shit isnt going to happen with height tbh.

A tall MTN can still do ok.
Do you think birth is like video game leveling? you can't choose how good your children are gonna look, all of that shit is random.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Do you think birth is like video game leveling? you can't choose how good your children are gonna look, all of that shit is random.
If i am tall and get with a girl thats also tall, chances are they will also be tall.

Just because genetic recombunation exists doesnt mean that good genes dont make good genes, lol at this cope its not all random and is kind of like video game leveling.

If i am tall and get with a girl thats also tall, chances are they will also be tall.

Just because genetic recombunation exists doesnt mean that good genes dont make good genes, lol at this cope its not all random and is kind of like video game leveling.
Good genes don't exist and is pretty much just mental masturbation. First, what are good genes? Well, they are attractive traits, but a certain attractive trait is not always attractive, a big chin can be good, but only with a certain face shape, probably not if you are a female, shit like this. And having a "tall" women doesn't means her genes are "good", she could be an outlier in her family and the children will still inherit short genes. Same things for faces etc.. Choosing a tall women doesn't means your kids are going to be super tall, and also another problem comes into mix is that very tall women are also rare, is it realistic to think i should reproduce with tall women for chances that my kid is MAYBE a bit taller? it doesn't make any sense to me to think you can choose genes like this.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 27066
Good genes don't exist and is pretty much just mental masturbation. First, what are good genes? Well, they are attractive traits, but a certain attractive trait is not always attractive, a big chin can be good, but only with a certain face shape, probably not if you are a female, shit like this. And having a "tall" women doesn't means her genes are "good", she could be an outlier in her family and the children will still inherit short genes. Same things for faces etc.. Choosing a tall women doesn't means your kids are going to be super tall, and also another problem comes into mix is that very tall women are also rare, is it realistic to think i should reproduce with tall women for chances that my kid is MAYBE a bit taller? it doesn't make any sense to me to think you can choose genes like this.
Yeah exactly "outlier"

Yeah exactly "outlier"
Reproducing just for a small chances for your kid to be an outlier and be 6'4 is not worth it.
A tall women is average for men height.
Nothing means your kids are going to be super tall, its all luck based.

Reproducing just for a small chances for your kid to be an outlier and be 6'4 is not worth it.
Nothing means your kids are going to be super tall, its all luck based.
5"10 women = 6"3 male equivilant (inheriting from your great grand parents is an exeption). The luck is in your favour.

Just lol at this tbh

3941656 1707343591683

Left one looks like an average Dutch girl
Right one meanwhile looks Italian

This is just brutal

View attachment 2729004
View attachment 2729031

this post went retarded at the end. sure two good looking people can make a below avg looking kid but if you are rich, famous, popular you will never have a shit life

this post went retarded at the end. sure two good looking people can make a below avg looking kid but if you are rich, famous, popular you will never have a shit life
You won't have a shit life if you are rich but your bad looks will make you insecure, bullied etc..
It's unfortunate reality.

• +1

This is just brutal

View attachment 2729004
View attachment 2729031

the dad is ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 27066 and gribsufer1

This is just brutal

View attachment 2729004
View attachment 2729031

holy shit my itis has demi moores haircut in her young pic it looks just like that

You won't have a shit life if you are rich but your bad looks will make you insecure, bullied etc..
It's unfortunate reality.
only if you are an .org user, nt normies don’t give a shit about their looks level even if very ugly

only if you are an .org user, nt normies don’t give a shit about their looks level even if very ugly
Normies absolutely do care about looks but they do in a more realistic manner and are not obsessed on autistic psl standard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
The mum got fooled into eating vegetables and gave the kid suboptimal nutrition during pregnancy, and now she looks like a LTB as a result. Brutal.

If you're a mother and don't eat animal organs during pregnancy you should honestly be arrested. It's a disgrace to humanity and nature.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and horizontallytall
The mum got fooled into eating vegetables and gave the kid suboptimal nutrition during pregnancy, and now she looks like a LTB as a result. Brutal.

If you're a mother and don't eat animal organs during pregnancy you should honestly be arrested. It's a disgrace to humanity and nature.
You are a fucking retard if you think that.
all of her looks are genetic and unchangeable.

Normies absolutely do care about looks but they do in a more realistic manner and are not obsessed on autistic psl standard.
My obversations would suggest that normies care on a subconscious level to the same degree, as it's impossible not to, but are not in touch with their biology and true feelings as those who are blackpilled are. As Freud would say, it's under the iceberg, deep within their subconscious.

Have you ascended yet

You are a fucking retard if you think that.
all of her looks are genetic and unchangeable.
If you don't think nutrition during pregnancy/ adolescent years or epigenetics is a real thing, then I would suggest you read a book or two.

they care about how their gf looks. thats it. tell a normie you care about how you look or that you use a looksmaxxing forum and he will laugh at you or call you gay

Both trannies

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
demi moore is a mtb roastie with hollywood-cougar halo

her daughter just was unlucky that she was born as a mtb-lite with midface failo but its not like she is jolie's daughter to begin with

demi moore is a mtb roastie with hollywood-cougar halo

her daughter just was unlucky that she was born as a mtb-lite with midface failo but its not like she is jolie's daughter to begin with
Demi moore is much better looking but sure

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Latinolooksmaxxer
Geneticals not even a word and you put it in speech marks as if it was a quote

• +1

Doesnt matter i bonemass mog 90 percebt of forum and still my parenst have always beenpure veg, i recently started consuming animal products after 18 ,

Doesnt matter i bonemass mog 90 percebt of forum and still my parenst have always beenpure veg, i recently started consuming animal products after 18 ,
You don’t and you’re probably short with a bas frame + muscle mass

Last edited: