A simple looks tests to see where you stand

Either you overrated yourself or you suffer from some other problem (locationalcel, live in a very majority white area, mentalcel etc).

lmao cope harder mudslime. Blue and green eyes are found only in people with nordic ancestry and are considered to be the most attractive. That's not even mentioning the generally better looking facial features of whites. Hilariously enough I learned the truth about race from reading racepill threads from non-whites.

And normie tier looks don't really get you laid anyway.

EDIT:

lmao you overrated or are aspie.
I have green but I’m north western syrian

A simple test to see how attractive you are. This isn't the first time I have made something like this but this time there are some updates such as factoring in things like voice, penis size and eye color. I only score 6 points despite being white fuk this gay earth.

Race

2 points: Northern European whites
1 point: "Non-Ayrian" whites (slavs, southern-europeans etc), brown people, blacks
0 points: Asians and Indians

Face

2 points: Good
1 point:. Average
0 points: Medicore (you don't need to be revolting to be have a medicore looking face. Don't cope with this one)

Height

2 points: Tall
1 point: Average
0 points: Short

Frame

2 points: Big
0 points: Narrow

Eye color

2 points: Blue or green
1 point: Amber, red, hazel etc
0 points: Brown, dark, gray

Penis

2 points: Big
0 points: Small

Voice

2 points: Deep
1 point: Normal
0 points: Nascal

14 points: Very attractive/Gigachad
12 points: Attractive/Chad
10 points: Slightly attractive/Chad-lite
8 points. Average/Normie
6 points: Slightly unattractive/Low-tier normie
4 points: Unattractive/Incel
2 points: Very unattractive/Truecel
Gigachad as allways

It's over for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Cope as much as you want what I am saying is true. There is just no fucking way that there are people here who are 10+points and legit incels. Here is what 10 points can get you:

Race: White 2
Face: Good 2
Height: Tall 2
Frame: Average 1
Voice: Normal 1
Penis: Average 1
Eye color: Amber 1

This is borderline chad. If there are lots of people here scoring 10+ then either this forum is full of copers or looks theory is overrated and personality actually matters to a point after all. Though to be honest I lean towards the former theory.

There are lots of physical traits that are very underrated that nobody ever seems to talk about. Eye color and voice is one of them.
:soy:

4 points, it never began

Life is difficult

I only got 1 brutal

Over for u bro