A very high protein diet is just a waste of money

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
"Just eat a gram per lbs of bw broooo!!!11" Stfu retard. I'm 230lbs, how can I possibly consume 230g of protein within the two meals I eat? And if I even manage to eat it, most of it is gonna end up as shit anyway. Your body gonna take the amount it's gonna use and throw the rest of it. It's the same with anything you don't inject to yourself directly.

I've found that more carbs and fats with enough protein is the best approach to natty gymcelling.

Never forget boyos, muscles ain't gonna get big with eating 1.5lbs of chicken breast every day. They gonna get big with eating a shitload of rice, potato, corn, fruits, eggs, milk, and some raw meat on the side.

Though don't eat past satiety if you don't wanna look like a fat fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, sayi, Part-Time Chad and 6 others
Most people are gonna take this out of context and think protein isn't important at all

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sayi, horsefacin, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
230 pounds 🤮🤮

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, zz67 and Splinter901
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, sayi, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Just eat cheetos bro.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's expensive to be tall, remember guys with gigantism eat enough for like 2-3 people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, thereallegend and szolliontaraelis
"Just eat a gram per lbs of bw broooo!!!11" Stfu retard. I'm 230lbs, how can I possibly consume 230g of protein within the two meals I eat? And if I even manage to eat it, most of it is gonna end up as shit anyway. Your body gonna take the amount it's gonna use and throw the rest of it. It's the same with anything you don't inject to yourself directly.

I've found that more carbs and fats with enough protein is the best approach to natty gymcelling.

Never forget boyos, muscles ain't gonna get big with eating 1.5lbs of chicken breast every day. They gonna get big with eating a shitload of rice, potato, corn, fruits, eggs, milk, and some raw meat on the side.

protein is a meme. you only need around 1g per kg. nothing more than that. so an average man needs around 80g per day and you would need 105g. but these retards keep posting propaganda telling everyone to get 200g+ every day which is really annoying, that would be like eating a whole kilogram of chicken or beef every single day

• +1
Reactions: Detective, sayi, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
protein is a meme. you only need around 1g per kg. nothing more than that. so an average man needs around 80g per day and you would need 105g. but these retards keep posting propaganda telling everyone to get 200g+ every day which is really annoying, that would be like eating a whole kilogram of chicken or beef every single day
A kilo of beef is like 140 grams of protein, 200 if it's really lean. It's not really hard to get it.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's expensive to be tall, remember guys with gigantism eat enough for like 2-3 people.
I started working just to eat 3kgs of meat a week. All the money I get from work literally goes to the food expenses.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I started working just to eat 3kgs of meat a week. All the money I get from work literally goes to the food expenses.
I'm 6'1 and I eat like 700 grams of beef a day. Maybe 5 kilos a week. It's all I eat besides kefir, egg yolks, oranges and pineapple tho so it's not even expensive.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, szolliontaraelis and thereallegend
Protein fills you up. Good during leanmaxing. 1,5-2 grams per kg is good.

I remember the days I used to eat like a whole mfing chciken or a kg of a chicken breast and half a kg of rice in one sitting jfl

I even made a smoothie of chicken and rice with some water quite a few times lmao

You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever. Post body now. You are probably like 35% bodyfat

I remember the days I used to eat like a whole mfing chciken or a kg of a chicken breast and half a kg of rice in one sitting jfl

I even made a smoothie of chicken and rice with some water quite a few times lmao
Fats larping drives me insane..you're not a strongman you're just fat

• +1

Rice is bad it's got arsenic in it, stop poisoning yourself. Wash it very throughly if you eat it tho, maybe change water 10 times until it's completely clear.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and szolliontaraelis
I'm 6'1 and I eat like 700 grams of beef a day. Maybe 5 kilos a week. It's all I eat besides kefir, egg yolks, oranges and pineapple tho so it's not even expensive.
It's unfortunately quite expensive where I live. If I was living in a place like Argentina I'd be eating nothing but meat, milk, bread, and eggs.

It's unfortunately quite expensive where I live. If I was living in a place like Argentina I'd be eating nothing but meat, milk, bread, and eggs.
Get big pieces of tough cuts nobody wants or ground beef, they're pretty cheap. If you want tender cuts every day it's gonna be expensive asf.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Proteins are important for the body but some retards on here think you need to consume 3-4g of protein per kg of bodyweight, which is more counterproductive than helpful for the body

• +1
I find it hard to get just 100g man what do y'all eat

• +1
it's stupid indeed
pure torture to track macros

• +1
Honestly 180 is probably the max realistically. No one has that much lean mass that you need 200 grams to maintain it or to build.

where did you find protein there? :lul:

I ate 320g of protein yesterday. Bitch.

you cant even eat that much protein anyways assuming you eat a standard diet
food has a biological nutrient value after being processed inside

hOw cAn I EaT 230g oF pRoTEIn a DaY.

230g just takes the most basic amount of planning and prepping. Especially at your maintenance which is 3200+. That's a pound of lean meat, 3 scoops of iso whey, and a few servings of protein rich carbs like lentils, black beans and oats. Or two pounds of lean meat plus whatever the fuck.

230 protein is less than 30% of your caloric need and you can't manage that? How the fuck do you manage to tie your shoes in the morning?

hOw cAn I EaT 230g oF pRoTEIn a DaY.

230g just takes the most basic amount of planning and prepping. Especially at your maintenance which is 3200+. That's a pound of lean meat, 3 scoops of iso whey, and a few servings of protein rich carbs like lentils, black beans and oats. Or two pounds of lean meat plus whatever the fuck.

230 protein is less than 30% of your caloric need and you can't manage that? How the fuck do you manage to tie your shoes in the morning?
You don’t need 320grams or 230grams of protein unless you are 130kg of pure muscle. Eating more carbs rather than protein is much better. And whey powders are shit. Scam at its finest.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I just eat two steaks and two chicke filets, the cheapest in the store and consume 200g protein out of that

True, I only eat 1gram per kg bw (I am broke)and made decent gains. This protein propaganda is being spread by whey protein companies.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and autistic_tendencies
No it isn't I spend around 50$ a week and I get 150-200g of Protein a day and im not even eating pure protein slop. I live in a expensive metropolitan so i bet its maybe 20-30% cheaper if you live in another state or even less in a dif country

You don’t need 320grams or 230grams of protein unless you are 130kg of pure muscle. Eating more carbs rather than protein is much better. And whey powders are shit. Scam at its finest.
No, I have done enough research on nutrition, listened to expert, etc. If you don't want to pack on muscle mass sure, eat less protein. Your fat uncle don't need that much for sure. But if you are training hard, breaking down muscle 5+ times a week, 1g/lbs will help a lot.

It is just a very good target for muscle hypertrophy. It is anabolic to the body, it reduces hunger/ help you keep muscle in a deficit, etc. Sure you will have gains if you go lower and its not that bad if you are somewhat close like 0.8-0.9g/lbs.

I like eating lots of protein and my diet is 400-500$ a month. If that's too much for you well sure go lower, don't buy on credit for that. But guys who train hard and say 0.5/lbs is enough are deluded.

Here is a good article by Lyle Mcdonald on the subject: https://bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/protein-requirements-athletes

No, I have done enough research on nutrition, listened to expert, etc. If you don't want to pack on muscle mass sure, eat less protein. Your fat uncle don't need that much for sure. But if you are training hard, breaking down muscle 5+ times a week, 1g/lbs will help a lot.

It is just a very good target for muscle hypertrophy. It is anabolic to the body, it reduces hunger/ help you keep muscle in a deficit, etc. Sure you will have gains if you go lower and its not that bad if you are somewhat close like 0.8-0.9g/lbs.

I like eating lots of protein and my diet is 400-500$ a month. If that's too much for you well sure go lower, don't buy on credit for that. But guys who train hard and say 0.5/lbs is enough are deluded.

Here is a good article by Lyle Mcdonald on the subject: https://bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/protein-requirements-athletes
My bench increased 5kg just this week since eating more carbs and fat and enough protein, which is about 130g-140g or so. I was stuck at 120kg since he start of December.

My bench increased 5kg just this week since eating more carbs and fat and enough protein, which is about 130g-140g or so. I was stuck at 120kg since he start of December.
Do you suggest I should eat 1.5x my bodyweight in kg?
(protein)

• +1
Do you suggest I should eat 1.5x my bodyweight in kg?
(protein)
Yes. Lb per gr shit is some bullshit propaganda popularized by Weider and Arnold to sell more of their processed milk powder.

What does your bench have to do with muscle gain jfl. So you carbed up more than usual and got a new pr on your bench, and that's supposed to prove me wrong? You realise that's a powerlifting exercise. There are literal dyel looking powerlifters 20kg lighter than you who shit on 125kg. Most guy at my gym who focus on powerlifting exercise for muscle gain are either injuried or look like shit.

But its okay, don't do any research, believe high protein is a jew scam, don't read the article from Lyle Mcdonald I linked which explains everything. Enjoy subpar gains. At some point I have to realize some people just have a big rock for a brain.

• JFL
not only that but it could also be dangerous

What does your bench have to do with muscle gain jfl. So you carbed up more than usual and got a new pr on your bench, and that's supposed to prove me wrong? You realise that's a powerlifting exercise. There are literal dyel looking powerlifters 20kg lighter than you who shit on 125kg. Most guy at my gym who focus on powerlifting exercise for muscle gain are either injuried or look like shit.

But its okay, don't do any research, believe high protein is a jew scam, don't read the article from Lyle Mcdonald I linked which explains everything. Enjoy subpar gains. At some point I have to realize some people just have a big rock for a brain.
Yeah bro, just spend 50€ on a stupid whey powder and eat 300gr of protein every day. I’m sure you can use all of it and not just shit 4 times a day and fart like a fucking dog all the time.
So you carbed up more than usual and got a new pr on your bench, and that's supposed to prove me wrong?
Yes. Protein is a meme.

greycels tbh jfl

Last edited:
Yeah bro, just spend 50€ on a stupid whey powder and eat 300gr of protein every day. I’m sure you can use all of it and not just shit 4 times a day and fart like a fucking dog all the time.

Yes. Protein is a meme.

greycels tbh jfl
I take two scoop a day you broke ass moron.
You think you know more than me about training because you have more post on looksmax.org? Yeah as I said, you have a rock for a brain.

1.6g per kg is ideal

Multiple scientific studies show that the muscular hypertrophy and strength benefits max out at 1.8g protein per kg of bodyweight per day. Some say its more like 1.6g per kg.
1g/lb is just bro science.
Also carbs before a workout are super important for performance in the gym and also carbs after for muscle recovery and growth.

Last edited:
A high protein diet may seem beneficial, but investing in very high protein intake might be an unnecessary financial burden. Balance is key; consider diverse nutrient sources for a cost-effective and sustainable approach to nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies