About eye color change

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
Laser or nothing

Contacts if having a non permanent change doesn't bother you.

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

Lemon/Honey/XYZ drops are cope (and dangerous)

Glutation supplements won't change your eye color

Ketatopigmentation looks very fake

Implants are super dangerous

The main problem with laser is : it depends of a lot of things, like your grade of pigmentation, how your eyes react and the thickness of your stroma/collagen fibers. My iris fibers are denses and 90% of the brown was removed (just have a little remaining close to the pupil and the limbal ring) but my eyes look light blue-grey now, in a lot of lighting. More Grey indoors but always light. They look similar to O'pry in term of color.

If you start with dark eyes, have poor collagen density, thin iris then your eyes won't look light even after having more than 80% of the brown removed.

Attachments

• 20230601_214203.jpg
    20230601_214203.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230601_214153.jpg
    20230601_214153.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230601_214627.jpg
    20230601_214627.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230601_214643.jpg
    20230601_214643.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, ReinerGeist1, Meister! and 11 others
Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

The main problem with laser is : it depends of a lot of things, like your grade of pigmentation, how your eyes react and the thickness of your stroma/collagen fibers. My iris fibers are denses and 90% of the brown was removed (just have a little remaining close to the pupil and the limbal ring) but my eyes look light blue-grey now, in a lot of lighting. More Grey indoors but always light. They look similar to O'pry in term of color.

If you start with dark eyes, have poor collagen density, thin iris then your eyes won't look light even after having more than 80% of the brown removed.
your transformation is literally the best laser one i ever seen. How much and what clinic?

You think laser would be able to give me a lighter shade of brown? How many sessions did it take you to get to blue and what was the colour progression like?

I don’t care for blue eyes I just want very light brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and lasnt
You think laser would be able to give me a lighter shade of brown? How many sessions did it take you to get to blue and what was the colour progression like?

Dark and light brown are same shit both brown you just want not noticable change so you won't go for blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and SonOfDarkseid
Have you told your parents friends ect ?

Unfortunaletly it's not possible as laser will just remove your laser of melanin, revealing your underlying color.

Obviously if you start with brown eyes your eyes won't be blue-grey just after 2 sessions. But they won't necessary look light brown. Mostly a milk greyish once melanin enough is removed

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, AscendingHero and Deleted member 20631
Dark and light brown are same shit both brown you just want not noticable change so you won't go for blue eyes
Amber eyes are very bright

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Unfortunaletly it's not possible as laser will just remove your laser of melanin, revealing your underlying color.

Obviously if you start with brown eyes your eyes won't be blue-grey just after 2 sessions. But they won't necessary look light brown. Mostly a milk greyish once melanin enough is removed
How many sessions did you get and how much was the total cost?

your transformation is literally the best laser one i ever seen. How much and what clinic?
I went to 2 clinics. I started in Barcelona and finished with YC in Mexico

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 20631
dude your eye color looks insane now, how much did it cost and how many sessions?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and NegativeNorwood
No

(Read the comments)

Show me a legit change with subliminals. From brown to blue or green. All changes I've seen are the same : from brown to a lighter brown, with a very different lighting, ofc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Show me a legit change with subliminals. From brown to blue or green. All changes I've seen are the same : from brown to a lighter brown, with a very different lighting, ofc
He listened subliminals for 8 hours every night for about 7 weeks ( with no fap )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, pneumocystosis, AscendingHero and 6 others
dude your eye color looks insane now, how much did it cost and how many sessions?
It's hard to tell the exact price as I went to 2 clinic. I I started with Barcelona and the doctor stopped to treat me after 3 phases lol. I still had a lot of brown in my eyes so I finished in Mexico

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, AscendingHero and Deleted member 25648
What was total cost and do you have pictures of your results for just the sessions you got at the Barca clinic.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
After Barcelona. It didn't look blue from far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221001-193506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221001-193506_Chrome.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

Your eyes look Incredibly unnatural

Have a pic in normal lighting?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, mvp2v1 and angelo
Did you really do it or is this a larp mirin the results + post a pic in natural light of both eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 5.5psl
I went to 2 clinics. I started in Barcelona and finished with YC in Mexico
Any side effects or problems?

And how long for all sessions?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

how many sessions in total did you get and how much did your YC in mexico cost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

IMG 0741

Possible from brown to light amber or any similar light brownish or green colour?

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpeg
    IMG_0753.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0755.jpeg
    IMG_0755.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 0
Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

Will improving collagen density improve results?

You can't improve the collagen in your iris. It's a fixed setting
Are you sure? Can't certain peptides boost collagen throughout the entire body? Maybe we both don't know the answer to that.

Are you sure? Can't certain peptides boost collagen throughout the entire body? Maybe we both don't know the answer to that.
No no it's impossible, really, I asked to the doctors.
You can improve collagen in your skin but not your iris

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
No no it's impossible, really, I asked to the doctors.
You can improve collagen in your skin but not your iris
Is the collagen in there a closed system?

@Akatlyn
As you know, I have greenish eyes that have a lot of brown in the middle, making my eyes look overall hazel.

Can you do laser depigmentation only for the purpose of taking away some of that brown pigment?
I've seen a result but not totally sure

Here:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 32486

Before / After

They didn't really change her eye color, just took away some of that brown pigment in the middle

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
so if I got this surgery to remove the melanin what would my eye colour be like?
Grey or grey-blue

Maybe dark maybe light maybe medium, impossible to know

@Akatlyn
As you know, I have greenish eyes that have a lot of brown in the middle, making my eyes look overall hazel.

Can you do laser depigmentation only for the purpose of taking away some of that brown pigment?
I've seen a result but not totally sure

Here:
View attachment 2479811
Yes you can but not all the brown area as you can see, it will remain some brown. And was you can tell the treated area turn bluish

Grey or grey-blue

Maybe dark maybe light maybe medium, impossible to know
I see. So I would have to consult with them first.

How much was the full procedure? And where did you find a reliable laser eye clinic?

I see. So I would have to consult with them first.

How much was the full procedure? And where did you find a reliable laser eye clinic?
The most reliable clinics are in Mexico.

The prices are hard to tell as it depends of your pigmentation

Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

don’t try and change things you cannot

Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

honestly. Full black is even better than brown. for the lighter colours I couldn't get a good blue morph but hazel turned out soo good. Same for green.

Attachments

• hazel-3.png
    hazel-3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • grey.png
    grey.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • green-3.png
    green-3.png
  • green-2.png
    green-2.png
  • golden.png
    golden.png
  • dark-blue.png
    dark-blue.png
  • blue.png
    blue.png
  • black.png
    black.png
  • original.png
    original.png
Well he did stop coping.
honestly. Full black is even better than brown. for the lighter colours I couldn't get a good blue morph but hazel turned out soo good. Same for green.
1 and 3 look the best on you but all color at least look good as you have a good eye area which is the most important

1 and 3 look the best on you but all color at least look good as you have a good eye area which is the most important

whats that thing called when people have like multiple shades of same colour in their eyes. Is that very common in coloured eyes? I've never saw someone with full green eyes tbh or hazel, its always a mix

whats that thing called when people have like multiple shades of same colour in their eyes. Is that very common in coloured eyes? I've never saw someone with full green eyes tbh or hazel, its always a mix
Green eyes are always a mix of colors as it's a combination between blue and yellow/red/orange melanin

Green eyes are always a mix of colors as it's a combination between blue and yellow/red/orange melanin

interesting so this laser procedure, it basically lifted the brown melanin that was overpowering your natural blue melanin?

interesting so this laser procedure, it basically lifted the brown melanin that was overpowering your natural blue melanin?
Completely. The more melanin you remove the more your expose your natural shade of blue grey which is not the same for everyone

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Completely. The more melanin you remove the more your expose your natural shade of blue grey which is not the same for everyone

fk that's so interesting. Im gonna try see what my colour is underneath.

is there anyway to know what my colour underneath would be, or what I need to travel all the way to Mexico?