About eye color change

fk that's so interesting. Im gonna try see what my colour is underneath.

is there anyway to know what my colour underneath would be, or what I need to travel all the way to Mexico?
Your underneath color is a Grey blue color for sure. Light or dark? Impossible to know before doing the sessions

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
I guess grey/blue is better than brown. I would love hazel though.

How about Keratopigmentation? https://www.keratonyc.com/
Looks cake and very expensive + you can't reverse it if you don't like the result.

Contacts are better than Keratopigmentation. They are a lot less expensive, look mode natural if you choose well and you can remove them whenever you want

• +1
Laser or nothing

Contacts if having a non permanent change doesn't bother you.

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

Lemon/Honey/XYZ drops are cope (and dangerous)

Glutation supplements won't change your eye color

Ketatopigmentation looks very fake

Implants are super dangerous

The main problem with laser is : it depends of a lot of things, like your grade of pigmentation, how your eyes react and the thickness of your stroma/collagen fibers. My iris fibers are denses and 90% of the brown was removed (just have a little remaining close to the pupil and the limbal ring) but my eyes look light blue-grey now, in a lot of lighting. More Grey indoors but always light. They look similar to O'pry in term of color.

If you start with dark eyes, have poor collagen density, thin iris then your eyes won't look light even after having more than 80% of the brown removed.
I know it may sounds giga cope , but subliminals work ,
for everybody who thinks its cope , you have nothing to lose , just try for 1 month and you will see a clear difference

I know it may sounds giga cope , but subliminals work ,
for everybody who thinks its cope , you have nothing to lose , just try for 1 month and you will see a clear difference
I tried more than one month before laser and I was on these groups : nobody got any result

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
I tried more than one month before laser and I was on these groups : nobody got any result
Well my eye color changed so we all have different experience (From light brown to green)

In fact,
Well my eye color changed so we all have different experience (From light brown to green)
Share me your results from brown to green. I share mine from brown to blue with natural lighting.

Change is pretty obvious, right?

Attachments

• 20230929_165750.jpg
    20230929_165750.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
In fact,

Share me your results from brown to green. I share mine from brown to blue with natural lighting.

Change is pretty obvious, right?
Wow , is this a eye color surgery , pretty good results , im convinced you also need the good fibers to get this results but that look really good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
Wow , is this a eye color surgery , pretty good results , im convinced you also need the good fibers to get this results but that look really good ngl
According with the doctors, I have thick fibers, yes.
A result is considered good as long as the pigments have been at least 90% removed without damaging the iris.
And even in this case, the result can be a dark grey color

• +1
Reactions: gtsvipere
Show me a legit change with subliminals. From brown to blue or green. All changes I've seen are the same : from brown to a lighter brown, with a very different lighting, ofc
They lighten eye colour from what I’ve seen and can add like a dark circle but that’s about it. Go on r/subliminals on reddit and you will see the amount of cope about blue eyes is insane. I believe it works but it’s super duper minimal

No no it's impossible, really, I asked to the doctors.
You can improve collagen in your skin but not your iris
Is the collagen in there a closed system?

do not talk to doctors about these kinds of topics they don’t know shit. reading research or talking with a researcher (kind of a stretch) or studying on your own from histology textbooks is the way

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
do not talk to doctors about these kinds of topics they don’t know shit. reading research or talking with a researcher (kind of a stretch) or studying on your own from histology textbooks is the way
I'd agree for the most part. Doctors usually don't know much outside of what they learned, and what they learned isn't looksmax biochemistry so I don't know.

Best way to find out is through deep, thorough self research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43934
I'd agree for the most part. Doctors usually don't know much outside of what they learned, and what they learned isn't looksmax biochemistry so I don't know.

Best way to find out is through deep, thorough self research.
asking doctors for things they MEMORIZED in a semester for a subject that they took more than 10 years ago in uni and taking them for granted is wild. they are trained to handle patients they are not for this type of stuff

• +1
they are trained to handle patients they are not for this type of stuff
I'd say most doctors but yeah.
Some doctors do their own research on things, especially Ph.Ds

• +1
Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

The main problem with laser is : it depends of a lot of things, like your grade of pigmentation, how your eyes react and the thickness of your stroma/collagen fibers. My iris fibers are denses and 90% of the brown was removed (just have a little remaining close to the pupil and the limbal ring) but my eyes look light blue-grey now, in a lot of lighting. More Grey indoors but always light. They look similar to O'pry in term of color.

If you start with dark eyes, have poor collagen density, thin iris then your eyes won't look light even after having more than 80% of the brown removed.
Laser is also dangerous so only cope is contacts or drops

I'd say most doctors but yeah.
Some doctors do their own research on things, especially Ph.Ds
true. those phds are professors in med school, talking with them would be better.

also have one of the highest iq amongst the forum keep up your threads bhai

• Love it
true. those phds are professors in med school, talking with them would be better.

also have one of the highest iq amongst the forum keep up your threads bhai
Thanks!
Also, Ph.Ds are usually doing their own independent research and discovering new things in their fields.

• +1

It's not dangerous like implants are. Probably 15 times less than implants.

Yes you can have complications with laser like you can have complications after a vaccine

They lighten eye colour from what I’ve seen and can add like a dark circle but that’s about it. Go on r/subliminals on reddit and you will see the amount of cope about blue eyes is insane. I believe it works but it’s super duper minimal
The truth is that only people who get results actually do it for a few months then stop , there are some insane results...
I am 100% sure , that if you listen to eye color subliminals for 1 year overnight , you can go from brown to blue.. i went from light brown to dark green (Currently making them even lighter) but everybody in my family is shocked by the transformation, i just tell them that i found a "secret way" JFL

• +1
Reactions: plukee
The truth is that only people who get results actually do it for a few months then stop , there are some insane results...
I am 100% sure , that if you listen to eye color subliminals for 1 year overnight , you can go from brown to blue.. i went from light brown to dark green (Currently making them even lighter) but everybody in my family is shocked by the transformation, i just tell them that i found a "secret way" JFL
Last time I asked for your before after, with the same lighting

Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

Drops work bro

great ascension man

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
I'll believe you if you show me an evidence. A before/after of the same eye with same lighting. Exactly like I did
I will try it based on El Bastardo's formula

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Im gonna try it soon after i get these drops soon although there expensive af. There the ones elbastard showed in that one thread. Doing that so i can get genuine af results

Laser or nothing

Everything else is cope.

Raw food diet is cope

Subliminals are cope

Can lasers get you green too ?