About the girl I slayed - she tried to make me wait and I didn’t fail for it

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So basically we pretty much agreed to duck from the start and I made it clear that’s what I want and she was down.

Anyways, a few hours before I am meant to come over. I get this:

1B93951D B1D4 4F1D 884B FAC2CEE6D009

F07574AF 3907 426A 8E75 DA18AF0937CF

She decided she’ll make me wait and tried her best to make me. So what did I do? I played this giga well imo I told her straight up I don’t want a relationship so if she wants that goodbye.

Anyways, when she put ‘I didn’t think that’ (circled) I read it and ghosted her. About an hour later she messages me asking to ring me:
28DFEEEC 7664 4D6F B514 3E3902437934

I straight up just say ‘why?’ As like I’m done with her.

Anyways, look who changes her tune:

4A3638D8 7FEE 4DB2 8F39 FBDF3C3BEBD8

End up going over and fucking her raw 3 times :).

Is a good lesson tbh and not to play by her rules. If women sense that you’ll clown for them they’ll eat you alive. Never do this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, 3virtues, nanefer and 20 others
This is the girl with 10k likes. She probably was thinking ‘hmm…’ I have so many options he can wait and ‘earn me’ then I told her straight up ‘it not doing that’ and separated myself from low value guys to high value and ended up banging her with no effort.

Good example tbh of how women work

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, 3virtues, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 15 others
@autistic_tendencies @hopecel

Btw I acted in a way that didn’t slut shame her in anyway and my strategy was to come across as a guy who would never slut shame her for fucking me and also didn’t care if she didn’t want to have sex and didn’t have to explain it to me, it’s whatever.

My strategy was right cause:
997C869C D009 4810 9591 090D07A5FCCB

Too easy to read these foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel, \/orman and 2 others
This is considered rape btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Sixdaysinfallujah66, robtical and 13 others
This is the girl with 10k likes. She probably was thinking ‘hmm…’ I have so many options he can wait and ‘earn me’ then I told her straight up ‘it not doing that’ and separated myself from low value guys to high value and ended up banging her with no effort.

hell yeah bro! based and redpilled bro!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, greywind, cummy-kaze and 12 others
Man all i see is u posting on offtopic sections more than anyone else,

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
This is always a prime example of women saying they don’t have sex on the first date!!!!

Don’t fool for that shit ever! If she says that say goodbye!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 8 others
what do you look like?

Yeah a girl will make you wait because she thinks after the sex , guys will leave (most do)
Girl actually told me this
Hahahaah

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and \/orman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, bloomercel, Manletmachine and 4 others
So basically we pretty much agreed to duck from the start and I made it clear that’s what I want and she was down.

View attachment 2545044

View attachment 2545045

She decided she’ll make me wait and tried her best to make me. So what did I do? I played this giga well imo I told her straight up I don’t want a relationship so if she wants that goodbye.

Anyways, when she put ‘I didn’t think that’ (circled) I read it and ghosted her. About an hour later she messages me asking to ring me:
View attachment 2545046

View attachment 2545047

Is a good lesson tbh and not to play by her rules. If women sense that you’ll clown for them they’ll eat you alive. Never do this.
Good job soldier I get hard while reading this tbh

Reminds me of fat MTB slut I sexted earlier this year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 9 others
niggers in UK are just too op

• JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, nanefer, bloomercel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 3virtues, bloomercel, Manletmachine and 2 others
Good job soldier I get hard while reading this tbh

Reminds me of fat MTB slut I sexted earlier this year
I wonder how many niggas have fell for this and taken her on a date:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, \/orman, Corleone and 2 others
nothing, i just wishyouwaslarping, but unfortunately i don’t think you are
Jfl at niggas on here who thought I was larping the whole time :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I wonder how many niggas have fell for this and taken her on a date:lul:
This is a death sentence btw women out men into two categories: ‘guy I let take on dates but don’t fuck’

‘Guy I let fuck don’t make go on dates’

If I’d have waited she’d have all the power and no i was at her mercy to pull along as if I took her on a date I’d be invested in the sex thing way too much and she’d know this and make me wait more and play with me while fucking niggas on the side.

Never give the power to a foid. It would also make me be seen as below her as I’m simping for her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Clown Show, \/orman and 1 other person
This is a death sentence btw women out men into two categories: ‘guy I let take on dates but don’t fuck’

‘Guy I let fuck don’t make go on dates’

If I’d have waited she’d have all the power and no i was at her mercy to pull along as if I took her on a date I’d be invested in the sex thing way too much and she’d know this and make me wait more and play with me while fucking niggas on the side.

Never give the power to a foid. It would also make me be seen as below her as I’m simping for her.
You’re wise oracle sage grand master of holy slaying
I worship you for now on bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3virtues, \/orman and WishIwasChico
Lol what? Legit just laughed so hard
Lol what? Legit just laughed so hard

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and WishIwasChico

View attachment 2545044

View attachment 2545045

View attachment 2545046

View attachment 2545047

Shes just virtue signalling so she doesnt feel like a slut lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, humanoidsub7, \/orman and 2 others
I didn’t coerce here hahahah I told her ‘if you are not into sex then goodbye as I’m only on tinder looking for sex’ I legit told her bye and then ghosted her. I was chill and legit said ‘if you don’t want to have sex it’s your choice’ and was chill about it and then got on with my day.

She came back and decided on HER OWN ‘she was down’ how did I coerce you fucking retard.

Then when I went over I made no moves whatsoever it was her who actually made the first move by telling me to cuddle her and then started dry humping me.

If she didn’t want to have sex I was chill and told her it’s her choice read the texts but I’m not down for dates which is my choice, you retard. I don’t have to take girls on dates if I don’t want to I have that right and choice to, jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Clown Show, Corleone and 2 others
This is NOT considered rape OR Coercion all he literally let her know theres nothing wrong with them not having sex and its her choice and didnt pressure her at all

THIS DUMB BITCH PRESSURED HERSELF BECAUSE SHE WANTED SEX BUT DIDNT WANT TO STOP VIRTUE SIGNALLING

There is no previous contextual relationship. Talk on tinder is definitely not enough for him implying that he doesn’t want to meet up, to ve constituted as coercion or rape

You sexless people are so stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Clown Show, \/orman and 2 others
I didn’t coerce here hahahah I told her ‘if you are not into sex then goodbye as I’m only on tinder looking for sex’ I legit told her bye and then ghosted her. I was chill and legit said ‘if you don’t want to have sex it’s your choice’ and was chill about it and then got on with my day.

She came back and decided on HER OWN ‘she was down’ how did I coerce you fucking retard.

Then when I went over I made no moves whatsoever it was her who actually made the first move by telling me to cuddle her and then started dry humping me.

If she didn’t want to have sex I was chill and told her it’s her choice read the texts but I’m not down for dates which is my choice, you retard. I don’t have to take girls on dates if I don’t want to I have that right and choice to, jfl.
Retards don’t get you have to speak things into existence
Muh just let things happen bro
See how far that gets you
Hahahha hahaha

No wonder you are a virgin women will love feminist cucks like you.

‘Yeah you’re right hun guys that fuck women on the first date are disgusted xxx’

Then they will ghost you to get railed by a guy that will give no fucks and fuck her within 5 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, \/orman, Corleone and 1 other person

This is the dumbest shit

The girl pressured herself into coming back after you put absolutely no pressure on her to do so and people are calling it coercion 💀💀💀

• +1
This is NOT considered rape OR Coercion all he literally let her know theres nothing wrong with them not having sex and its her choice and didnt pressure her at all

THIS DUMB BITCH PRESSURED HERSELF BECAUSE SHE WANTED SEX BUT DIDNT WANT TO STOP VIRTUE SIGNALLING

There is no previous contextual relationship. Talk on tinder is definitely not enough for him implying that he doesn’t want to meet up, to ve constituted as coercion or rape

You sexless people are so stupid
I made it from the start I want sec only and she was down. She changed her mind and I was chill and literally wrote ‘it’s your choice’ I did not pressure her at all.

6DE14DB1 523A 460C B435 9F1274A797BC

39322B02 AD38 4352 B400 7630F06EFEA9

I literally tell her ‘if you don’t want to have sec that’s completely fine’ but I’m not looking for dates then I ghosted her and she decided on her own to change her mind. Honestly people on here like @khvirgin are just sad feminists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and khvirgin

Not gonna read this essay but
IMG 3611

“Here you go nigga, damn”

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer and WishIwasChico
This is the dumbest shit

The girl pressured herself into coming back after you put absolutely no pressure on her to do so and people are calling it coercion 💀💀💀
Jealous incels for you Bhai they believe women that they don’t want sex etc. he probably would’ve took her on dinner dates only to get cucked by someone like me who takes charge and knows what they want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Sprinkles and \/orman
He wasn’t there when I went over either and it was literally her to make the first move and after asked me ‘why did you wait so long I was so wet the whole time you’re too much of a tease’

This guy is just an incel tbh who is bitter and accusing me of rape. No words… jfl

She clearly wanted ltr. Slut she is

• +1

View attachment 2545044

View attachment 2545045

View attachment 2545046

View attachment 2545047

future saturday night live GIF

Not gonna read this essay but
View attachment 2545074

“Here you go nigga, damn”
He didnt put any pressure on her to say yes

Her saying “fine ill do it”

Is her own shit

He didnt sit there and beg her to have sex. He literally said it’s completely her choice and its fine

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and WishIwasChico
@khvirgin this is probably why you are a Virgin I’m not hating you clearly have no experience with women.

She was dtf but was just shit testing me and trying to make me wait, but cause I didn’t want to she was like ok I’ll still fuck.

You can tell you’re an incel as you do not see what her motive was at all

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
He didnt put any pressure on her to say yes

Her saying “fine ill do it”

Is her own shit

He didnt sit there and beg her to have sex. He literally said it’s completely her choice and its fine
Bhai he is just a virgin she was terra dtf. she was just testing to see if I was a low value guy that would be down to wait. He doesn’t understand how women work clearly…

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Bhai he is just a virgin she was terra dtf. she was just testing to see if I was a low value guy that would be down to wait. He doesn’t understand how women work clearly…
Am I low value

• WTF
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
That’s called consent you retard
Its nuanced because thats the response you would expect from someone whos been coerced

The difference is, we can see the context and he literally didnt put any pressure on her to have sex with him, so its not coercion

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and WishIwasChico
Its pretty high iq from girls tbf coz you can beta buxx ugly guys for free food

• +1
Their texting makes me lose IQ points

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SidharthTheSlayer, Pikabro and 3 others