About the girl I slayed - she tried to make me wait and I didn’t fail for it

He didnt put any pressure on her to say yes

Her saying “fine ill do it”

Is her own shit

He didnt sit there and beg her to have sex. He literally said it’s completely her choice and its fine
thats what all rapists say

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Mirin your text-game. Only works because you‘re HTN/chad-lite though. If you‘re MTN you couldn‘t pull something like this off

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, AspiringMogger and WishIwasChico
He didnt put any pressure on her to say yes

Her saying “fine ill do it”

Is her own shit

He didnt sit there and beg her to have sex. He literally said it’s completely her choice and its fine
Kind of situation where someone msg her and says “omg girl you didnt realize she forced you????” and shes like “omg girly you’re right im gonna go to the police”

Very problematic yikes (on a bikes)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and WishIwasChico
Its pretty high iq from girls tbf coz you can beta buxx ugly guys for free food
Yes what @khvirgin doesnt realise is we spoke for like two hours nor after this. She had lots of opportunities to change her mind again and I legit wouldn’t have cared it’s her choice.

But what this fucking fag virgin forgets is I also have a choice and right not to take women on dates if I do not want to.

I have the right to just look for causal sec if I want to and that’s what I made clear to hear.

I was completely honest with her. More deviant would be lying to her tbh which most guys do.

I was straight up ‘look I want casual sex if you’re not down then fair enough but I’m blot looking for dates’ how is that bad?

Just take girls on dates cause they want you to theory if you don’t want to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, khvirgin and IBlamePhaggots
Kind of situation where someone msg her and says “omg girl you didnt realize she forced you????” and shes like “omg girly you’re right im gonna go to the police”

Very problematic yikes (on a bikes)
She made the first moves when I went over I legit just watched the movie and then she was saying ‘I’m such a tease for making her wait so long’ and I legit was laughing and teasing her before fucking her and she was begging me to fuck her so kys nigga.

I was actually super chill mainly because I had fucked the night before so wasn’t that horny tbh. I was just happy to vibe with her but I knew she wanted me bad when I got there she kept touching me.

She also pulled out her tits and said ‘look at my piercing’ I just said ‘ye they look great’ and continued watching the movie. I knew I could’ve made a move there and then but the movie was good jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
So basically we pretty much agreed to duck from the start and I made it clear that’s what I want and she was down.

Anyways, a few hours before I am meant to come over. I get this:

View attachment 2545044

View attachment 2545045

She decided she’ll make me wait and tried her best to make me. So what did I do? I played this giga well imo I told her straight up I don’t want a relationship so if she wants that goodbye.

Anyways, when she put ‘I didn’t think that’ (circled) I read it and ghosted her. About an hour later she messages me asking to ring me:
View attachment 2545046

I straight up just say ‘why?’ As like I’m done with her.

Anyways, look who changes her tune:

View attachment 2545047

End up going over and fucking her raw 3 times :).

Is a good lesson tbh and not to play by her rules. If women sense that you’ll clown for them they’ll eat you alive. Never do this.
Ur black?

While @khvirgin is writing terra paragraphs about protecting ‘muh queens’ they are begging me to stop teasing them and just fuck them already.

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Mewton
While @khvirgin is writing terra paragraphs about protecting ‘muh queens’ they are begging me to stop teasing them and just fuck them already.

Jfl
You’re the one writing essays bro

• JFL
You’re the one writing essays bro
I know you are trolling me but it’s a shit topic to troll on tbh but you got the reaction you wanted I guess so good job nigga :lul:

i remember you from the thread you posted when you got rejected idk how many times at the club i always search it up when i get rejected more than 4 times to feel comfortable jfl

• Love it
All that’s left is @the BULL to comment with a voice recording giving me a schizo rant so where you at my guy do your thing

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, AlexBrown84 and Mewton
i remember you from the thread you posted when you got rejected idk how many times at the club i always search it up when i get rejected more than 4 times to feel comfortable jfl
Ye I remember it it was like February I think. I went to the club and got rejected 9 times in a row it was brutal that night ngl. I even approached a land whale and she moved away idk what happened that night tbh, was suifuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz and hilley
She also pulled out her tits and said ‘look at my piercing’ I just said ‘ye they look great’ and continued watching the movie. I knew I could’ve made a move there and then but the movie was good jfl
“Ye theyre mint they are”

• JFL
“Ye theyre mint they are”
She was like what? Cause I just said ‘ye they look great’ then didn’t give a shit and watched the movie. You could see her getting worked up it was funny af. Bitch resorted to legit dry humping me in the end as I was cold with her.
Only cause I knew I could make a move at any time and she would reciprocate so that like urgency to be like ‘fuck I need to make a move or I’m fucked’ wasn’t there so I could just chill and choose when I wanted to.
It was good teasing her too when we actually got to it. Made her cum so bad.

Crazy that bitches will legit just whip out their tits to you casually within like ten minutes of going over and not even kissing jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, hilley and IBlamePhaggots
Ye I remember it it was like February I think. I went to the club and got rejected 9 times in a row it was brutal that night ngl. I even approached a land whale and she moved away idk what happened that night tbh, was suifuel.
lmao but it for sure happened because they saw you getting rejected when women see you getting rejected by others they tend to lose attraction in you it’s fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, autistic_tendencies, IBlamePhaggots and 1 other person
She was like what? Cause I just said ‘ye they look great’ then didn’t give a shit and watched the movie. You could see her getting worked up it was funny af. Bitch resorted to legit dry humping me in the end as I was cold with her.
Only cause I knew I could make a move at any time and she would reciprocate so that like urgency to be like ‘fuck I need to make a move or I’m fucked’ wasn’t there so I could just chill and choose when I wanted to.
It was good teasing her too when we actually got to it. Made her cum so bad.

Crazy that bitches will legit just whip out their tits to you casually within like ten minutes of going over and not even kissing jfl.
They get as horny as we do tho tbf, although i dont think theres ever a situation where i get so horny i jusT whip out my dick jfl

• +1
lmao but it for sure happened because they saw you getting rejected when women see you getting rejected by others they tend to lose attraction in you it’s fucking brutal
Ye definitely that’s true and underrated.

have you seen that study on this guy? I’ll try to link it.

Basically they made a tinder of him with him stood in a club by himself smiling and he did bad.

They then made another one but had a legit stacylite sitting on his lap while his was in the club and him looking like a fuck boy and his tinder blew up.

It’s a mating strategy. Women see you with hot women so immediately see you as high value and worth fucking. As if a hot girl is all over you you must be high value.

Things like this are underrated here.

• +1
Reactions: hilley, autistic_tendencies and IBlamePhaggots
They get as horny as we do tho tbf, although i dont think theres ever a situation where i get so horny i jusT whip out my dick jfl
Yes they do. The lie that ‘women don’t get horny’ is a feminist propaganda to fool men into:

A) thinking they are not having a lot of hookups and sex with hot guys and that they are pure and innocent.

This is I they can get guys to later commit to them and also to have guys take them on dates and treat them right.

As women have both sexual and emotionally needs and a lot need a man to have a family with.

But ye women are whites that’s the sad truth anyone who believes different is naive

Yes they do. The lie that ‘women don’t get horny’ is a feminist propaganda to fool men into:

A) thinking they are not having a lot of hookups and sex with hot guys and that they are pure and innocent.

This is I they can get guys to later commit to them and also to have guys take them on dates and treat them right.

As women have both sexual and emotionally needs and a lot need a man to have a family with.

But ye women are whites that’s the sad truth anyone who believes different is naive
Tinder women act like sluts. Fucking shocking dude this Is some next level blackpill. JFL if you ain't good enough for non whores it's your fault

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Unless youve never met them you usually know if theyre a slag tho, otherwise you have to run the crb check.

I do actually know one girl whos stacylite and never even kissed let alone fucked someone and she has guys js surrounding her like a pack of wolves. Its mad how rare it is

Might have to lovebomb her i think she’s susceptible

• +1
Unless youve never met them you usually know if theyre a slag tho, otherwise you have to run the crb check.

I do actually know one girl whos stacylite and never even kissed let alone fucked someone and she has guys js surrounding her like a pack of wolves. Its mad how rare it is

Might have to lovebomb her i think she’s susceptible
Attention and validation is probably more potent than sex to them

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and WishIwasChico
one girl whos stacylite
Yes Bhai when they are stacylite they are never sluts as it’s simple.

They know they are extremely high value so having sex with random males is pointless. They get all the validation they need constantly if they are horny they can just masturbate.

They know they are extremely high value and will never be alone so wait for the perfect guy to come a long.

If they are stacylite if they wanted to sleep around they could just make a legit OF’s and be rich so slaying is pointless for them

Yes stacylite and really good looking women are usually never sluts tbh just my observations. Of course there are exceptions to this but still

Tinder women act like sluts. Fucking shocking dude this Is some next level blackpill. JFL if you ain't good enough for non whores it's your fault
why did you stab someone??

They know they are extremely high value so having sex with random males is pointless. They get all the validation they need constantly if they are horny they can just masturbate.

They know they are extremely high value and will never be alone so wait for the perfect guy to come a long.

If they are stacylite if they wanted to sleep around they could just make a legit OF’s and be rich so slaying is pointless for them
it might just be that I do not make the cut for stacylite though tbh that’s probably more what is.

They are probably sluts for rappers and footballers etc. though

It’s a bit like subhumans who think women are sluts cause that’s their reality I.e. women making them wait so they think this is true for everyone

Ye definitely that’s true and underrated.

have you seen that study on this guy? I’ll try to link it.

Basically they made a tinder of him with him stood in a club by himself smiling and he did bad.

They then made another one but had a legit stacylite sitting on his lap while his was in the club and him looking like a fuck boy and his tinder blew up.

It’s a mating strategy. Women see you with hot women so immediately see you as high value and worth fucking. As if a hot girl is all over you you must be high value.

Things like this are underrated here.
Totally get it, sounds interesting lemme get the link if you find. It’s wild how the way women see you can change based on the situation, but that’s so true, if you go out with good looking girlfriends your chances to get approached get doubled. Do you usually go to clubs with girls or your boys?

Nah i know stacylite sluts aswell tbh

• +1
Nah i know stacylite sluts aswell tbh
Ye I knew it Bhai read my other reply I just don’t make the cut for stacylites to be sluts for me well not very often anyways

Ye I knew it Bhai read my other reply I just don’t make the cut for stacylites to be sluts for me well not very often anyways
Nah it just wont be on tinder. Girls will raise their standards alot on tinder because they can afford to do so. If you know a stacylite irl you have a much better chance of fucking her than one on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and WishIwasChico
Do you wish you were chico?

• JFL
This is the girl with 10k likes. She probably was thinking ‘hmm…’ I have so many options he can wait and ‘earn me’ then I told her straight up ‘it not doing that’ and separated myself from low value guys to high value and ended up banging her with no effort.

Good example tbh of how women work
You unlocked the code

• +1
Their texting makes me lose IQ points
Bro's been fishing ghetto-hoes again.
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel
Ghetto Mehgan James GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

@Corleone @Xangsane thoughts
can't argue with autistic virgins who can't fathom the fact that females are capable of making and OWNING their own bad decisions. JFL at that bitch who thinks you should wine and dine that hoe, just because the last guy from tinder pump-and-dumped her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Mewton, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Nah it just wont be on tinder. Girls will raise their standards alot on tinder because they can afford to do so. If you know a stacylite irl you have a much better chance of fucking her than one on tinder
This is so true when she showed me her tinder (this):
0D55A8CC 7B0B 49F7 9CE3 DB6FE3A07CD3

I realised tinder is a scam. It doesn’t matter if she finds you attractive or you mog her by 3 points you are just another face if literally thousands.

Sad but true

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Corleone and IBlamePhaggots
Chad trait

• Love it
View attachment 2545164

I realised tinder is a scam. It doesn’t matter if she finds you attractive or you mog her by 3 points you are just another face if literally thousands.

Sad but true
Insane tbh-

I don’t think hinge is a bad as this though

View attachment 2545164

Sad but true
Screenshot 2023 11 11 at 121848

does she have a thing for ugly dudes, wtf are those matches? and why would she send the ugliest of them all her contacts too

Mirin your text-game. Only works because you‘re HTN/chad-lite though. If you‘re MTN you couldn‘t pull something like this off
It’s not whether you are an objective MTN it’s whether she looks at you as one. If she really finds you attractive and has low self esteem you can deffo play these games with hoes even as a MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I’m begging you do a 180, call her a disgusting whore and block her. I would pay to see this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, AlexBrown84 and WishIwasChico
Yeah a girl will make you wait because she thinks after the sex , guys will leave (most do)
Girl actually told me this
Hahahaah
If they don’t want relationships why do they care?

If I would text like that I would get blocked instantly since I am LTN and on slippy ground with females always.

But mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, AlexBrown84 and Clown Show
If they don’t want relationships why do they care?
They feel guilty and like sluts when they let a guy hit it the first night, foids are essentially like children lmao they don’t know what they want

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and Allornothing
Yeah a girl will make you wait because she thinks after the sex , guys will leave (most do)
Girl actually told me this
Hahahaah
They know they don't have anything else to offer other than their used up pussy, so they try to get you to clown for them for several dates.

And yet, they still get on a first date by chads :lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They know they don't have anything else to offer other than their used up pussy, so they try to get you to clown for them for several dates.

And yet, they still get on a first date by chads :lul:
It never opens up for you. Pay up incel

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies